[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

Been symptomless ALL day and then BAM, pretty bad cramps and a pretty nasty backache came from nowhere. Feels like all the muscles in my back tightened up. Ow.

Yoga didn't help me calm down so I decided to make DH and his employees a yummy treat for tonight. I am making Chubby Hubby Truffles :). I made them once before and his employees went nutso over them.
https://www.sixsistersstuff.com/2011/12/chubby-hubby-buckeye-peanut-butter.html

omg. yum.

I just joined a gym right near work-- they have 30 minute circuit classes at lunch time. so excited!

I am terrible with gyms. I never actually go so I waste the money. I want to do some different classes but I am too self conscious to go.

I am terrible with gyms. I never actually go so I waste the money. I want to do some different classes but I am too self conscious to go.

same here. but once i go, i feel so much better. hardest part is just getting into the gym.

That sounds yummy!! I am too self conscious to join a gym, too.

Fx for ya Britt!

Really curious as to where AF is. I haven't had a chance to go have blood work done yet, I will have to go today after work. Going on a 38 day cycle. Grrrr.

Really curious as to where AF is. I haven't had a chance to go have blood work done yet, I will have to go today after work. Going on a 38 day cycle. Grrrr.

Ugh 38 days is miserable :? sorry Amanda! I hope you don't have to wait too much longer!

thanks Ashlee, me freakin too! i'm so crampy and have been so crampy for days, but still no AF! I keep going to the bathroom to check, too!

HATE that.. is it now? how abut now? what about if i poke myself? now?

ugh :? That's how I felt with my 40+ day cycles, seriously just get it over with! It's the worst because you have no idea when to expect her then she hits you when youre not ready for it and wearing white...

I went to get the CB digis with conception indicator this morning cuz I want to take one this week then take one next week or the week after, but they were all out :? Walmart just fails in the hpt department lately. They never have the tests I'm looking for, but of course today they were loaded up on First Signal tests that I wanted last week :growlmad:

ugh :? That's how I felt with my 40+ day cycles, seriously just get it over with! It's the worst because you have no idea when to expect her then she hits you when youre not ready for it and wearing white...
I'm wearing white pants today, in hopes of luring her out...She showed up last time while I was in a white dress.

I went to get the CB digis with conception indicator this morning cuz I want to take one this week then take one next week or the week after, but they were all out :? Walmart just fails in the hpt department lately. They never have the tests I'm looking for, but of course today they were loaded up on First Signal tests that I wanted last week :growlmad:

UGH! Walmart needs to get it together! I can't wait to see it though!

I just ate two handfuls of pretzels and peanut butter. dinner is going to be very very very small me thinks. Welp.

Amelia, not to be nosey or bossy, but try to be sure you eat enough calories that your body doesnt like freak out. Sometimes when you dont get enough calories, it doesn't do the things it should do, like ovulate.

Ashlee, i hate Walmart! They never have anything or any registers open. I will buy as much at the grocery store as possible to just to not have to go there .. except i have to go for OPKs. Soon..

Oh honey, you aren't nosey or bossy! I've had hugely disordered eating in the past (and very recently) - it's brought on by stress and so this TTC process has been very up and down.

I'm working on trying to eat on a more reliable scale - like 1000 calories a day give or take regardless of how much exercise I do... most of the time when I exercise i'm eating closer to 1500. Previously when i wasn't exercising I also wasn't eating so this is sort of the trade off I've made with my brain - 1000 whether I exercise or not and it will all sort itself out.

1000 doesn't sound like much but I sit on my ass all day and I'm just over 5ft, so for my metabolic rate, I only need about 850-950 calories (DH needs 2400. HATE).

Last month was a good month so I'm trying to replicate that. I've put on about 5 lbs and I'm trying to keep that in check because with my hypothyroidism 5lbs can turn into 15 pretty quickly if I don't watch out :(

Okay! Sounds like you have a plan! :)I I remember you you mentioning it before so I was abit worried.

I'm wearing white pants today, in hopes of luring her out...She showed up last time while I was in a white dress.

UGH! Walmart needs to get it together! I can't wait to see it though!
I tried 2 other stores and they have them but they're like $10 more! Couldn't bring myself to do it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->