[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

Oh honey, you aren't nosey or bossy! I've had hugely disordered eating in the past (and very recently) - it's brought on by stress and so this TTC process has been very up and down.

I'm working on trying to eat on a more reliable scale - like 1000 calories a day give or take regardless of how much exercise I do... most of the time when I exercise i'm eating closer to 1500. Previously when i wasn't exercising I also wasn't eating so this is sort of the trade off I've made with my brain - 1000 whether I exercise or not and it will all sort itself out.

1000 doesn't sound like much but I sit on my ass all day and I'm just over 5ft, so for my metabolic rate, I only need about 850-950 calories (DH needs 2400. HATE).

Last month was a good month so I'm trying to replicate that. I've put on about 5 lbs and I'm trying to keep that in check because with my hypothyroidism 5lbs can turn into 15 pretty quickly if I don't watch out :(
OMG, my stomach just growled reading about 1000 calories a day!! I try to stay within 1200-1500 per day, I'm 5'1" and try to exercise almost every weekday. I have found that if I prep on sundays and make baggies of pre-cut veggies, or fruit it helps me snack throughout the day instead of binging when i get home so it keeps my metabolism running all day (I have a desk job so I need all the help with my metabolism as i can get)
I had two cakes pops for dessert tonight: salted chocolate caramel and pumpkin pie. Ridiculously good! Oh I can't wait for spinning tomorrow.
In other news, my ovaries are having a party. I can feel them. They're sending each other electric signals. While ,y opk at 6pm was neg, I'll take one more before bed. I have to be surging Any.moment.now.....
Yummmmm...and I love spinning too! but I love cake pops more. FX'd you catch that eggie!
Still no AF over here. Getting antsy. My boobs are still freakin huge and I am cramping like crazzzzzy. Lower back really hurts too. Come on AF!
Sorry AF is being mean to you...I feel your pain. Pretty much the last 70 days of my last cycle was like that with cramps and gush feelings to make me think AF was on her way...I will do a period dance for you.

AFM, I forgot to temp this morning :dohh: The hubs and I had a "practice" (as he put it) bd last night and I told him to bring his A game next week...its so cute he is getting really excited...I just hope that I actually O this month.

I'm still in complete shock, but I got my :bfp: today on both the blue dye test AND a FRER!!! I just sat shaking at home until it was time to come to work. I will have to post the pictures at lunch. I just... don't believe it.

STG, great news that your labs came back where you wanted them, hopefully the Femara helped strengthen your O and you catch that egg!

Thank you! I am so happy, and also feel a bit sad because I joined your group and then got PG right away. I feel sad that some of you are having much longer journeys! FX that all is healthy with my little bean.

Wow, yes congrats Britt how exciting!! Do not worry, we all have different stories just be thankful yours was semi-easy! No shame there!! Praying for a sticky bean for you sweetie, I bet you are just in complete shock! What have you decided about the marathon? Going to go ahead with it and just take it a little easier? Congrats again and plzzz post a pic of that test when you can :)

Stg- so glad your labs came back with good news! Hopefully it won't be long now!

Congrats again britt!

AFM, I went to Walmart at 6:30 am to get some cat litter and conditioner and to check if the restocked the adv digis. No restock, but out of the corner of my eye I realized the box at the back was different on the side...there was one left!!! Going to use it in a bit when I have to pee more lol

Congratulations britt!! So exciting! Have you been feeling any symptoms at all?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-buddies/1998023-babymamas.html

Britt- Posting our preggo chat thread for you, idk if you have the link. Also any other ladies on this thread who haven't joined yet, I updated names & DD's! :)

Morgan- Thank you!!! I am pretty sure I am still going to run the race. I called my mom to tell her this morning and those were the first words out of her mouth. She doesn't think I should run. I think it'd be fine as long as I stayed slow and kept my hyrdation up and ate properly. I can't just not run the race now. I will post the pic at lunch!!

Cassidy- Not much symptoms. I cramped a almost every single day since O. I also had a little bit more CM and seem to have an aversion to sex! LOL I had just one or two cases of slight nausea but that's about it. Last night I started cramping and my lower back was KILLING ME, and I was crying reading first timer marathon stories! That's when I thought maybe I should test. DH is going to flip. He even said last night "are you sure you're not pregnant?" haha. He's going to be SHOCKED.

Omg where is DH?! If you haven't told him yet, you should think of an interesting/exciting reveal idea!! Haha most of us were so excited and just blabbed after poas at 5 a.m. ;)

Also I think it's perfectly fine to run.. if you did it before and are in ood running shape then you are good to go! I've read that heavily pregnant women sometimes continue to run since it was a part of their daily regimen before. Just don't over work yourself! :)

Ashlee, I went back to your list of things you did for this cycle...how many mg of guaifenesin did you take? I just bought the walgreens version of mucinex and it says 400mg and that is the only active ingredient, is that the right kind?

Britt, I think you will be fine running as long as you listen to your body...I mean you were planning to not test until after the marathon anyways so you would have been preggo anyways you just wouldn't have known. I also think you should think of a clever way to tell DH! I have a feeling I'm not going to be able to hold in the secret...but IF i can I am going to tell my hubs by giving him this onsie...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/123012503/basketball-boston-celtics-mini-fan?ref=favs_view_4

Hey girls!

My midwife just called me to let me know that all my bloodwork looked good except for the fact that I have an extra gene mutation on the MTHFR gene. She said she doesn't think that's causing the miscarriages because you usually have to have two mutations for it to cause them.

Do you girls know anyone with this issue?

Ashlee, I went back to your list of things you did for this cycle...how many mg of guaifenesin did you take? I just bought the walgreens version of mucinex and it says 400mg and that is the only active ingredient, is that the right kind?

Yep that will work! As long as guaifenesin is the only active ingredient you're golden :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->