[CLOSED]*Snow Babies* EDD January 2013

I'll be joining the sweetpeas tomorrow! yey! what's next?

Anybody have a headache like all the time. I don't know if it's going cold turkey from caffeine or the Appleseed?

Hello Ladies! I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day :)

Anybody have a headache like all the time. I don't know if it's going cold turkey from caffeine or the Appleseed?

Jordan, I've had a headache every day for the past 9 days. I had this with my son as well. I'm prone to headaches and pregnancy adds to it. Not so fun!
I graduated to a sweetpea today! :happydance:

Im a sweet pea too!!!!!
ive got my first prenatal appt . next wednesday! seems like forever!
Omg this is going to be a long pregnancy.....i think! Im already starting to find that the heat is killing me, even though its not even summer yet!!! ughhh
I took my almost 3 year old out to the park this morning and could barely last half and hour!!! was so tired and so hot!!!! I can`t wait to have more energy!!!!

they say, that morning sickness doesnt kick in till 6 weeks, i have to say thats just about right....until tonite i havent had any actually vomiting...just being naesous!!! Full on vomiting tonite!!!! im not gonna like this...guess i will have to talk to my doctor about increasing my morning sickness pills!!!!!

I only threw up once (at 6 weeks exactly), but now I just feel gross all the time. I'm not sure if it's nausea, but I definitely don't feel "right"

I'm sorry everybody is feeling unwell! :( I just got home from md office, got to see the little sweet pea and see it's heartbeat. 119 BPM! Kind of amazing.

I'm sorry everybody is feeling unwell! :( I just got home from md office, got to see the little sweet pea and see it's heartbeat. 119 BPM! Kind of amazing.
that's brilliant I bet your feeling great right now :)

I'm still suffering with ms but I have invested in some sea bands which help a bit.

I'm not actually being sick anymore just feeling very queasy and gagging!!

IT WAS WONDERFUL. I came home and napped the rest of my day off. GOSH... back to the grind tomorrow.

Oh girls, I just realized that Tess would have been here a month from yesterday... :cry:

I'm currently at work panicking. Had a bleed this morning not much more like a clot. Then a couple of streaks when I wiped.
Spoke to midwife and I'm booked for early scan tomorrow morning.:sad:

Are you cramping at all Cher? If there is no cramping it could just be a cyst or something. I'm not too familiar with them but I have heard other people on here say they have had bleeds and it was due to a cyst.
With DS I had what I thought was my period (didn't know I was pg) at 8 wks. He is a healthy 8 yr old. Try not to worry too much (I know easier said than done) until you know for sure.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->