[CLOSED]*Snow Babies* EDD January 2013

:growlmad::cry::nope: I went to my appointment, sat there for 45 minutes, then went home. My doctor had some kind of emergency and had to leave at 4, and he was running 45 minutes late. He never even saw me. As if I'm not scared to death of the ultrasound to begin with. Now I have to wait and go through this all over again.

I'm sorry Jes, that sucks!!

Really sorry to hear, I hate you got mentally prepared and it got postponed!!

:growlmad::cry::nope: I went to my appointment, sat there for 45 minutes, then went home. My doctor had some kind of emergency and had to leave at 4, and he was running 45 minutes late. He never even saw me. As if I'm not scared to death of the ultrasound to begin with. Now I have to wait and go through this all over again.
sorry to hear that.. I hope eveything is ok x

ive been spotting a little.. this is the second time in a week.. im sat waiting to see my gp now.. a little nervous as she.. seems to shake my concerns off and look at my like im a little crazy x

I started spotting again this morning. I'm hoping it's only because I didn't drink a lot of water yesterday. I'll have to drown myself today and see if it helps.

I'm panicking a bit today, my boobs have been less sore today and yesterday. I know with my ds I had little to no symptoms but I feel like if they were sore they should continue to be. I had my hcg checked last week and the levels almost tripled in 2 days but haven't had blood drawn since. I have a scan in 10 days but that feels like months away.
Terri and Jes-I had what I though was my period when pg with my son (8wks along-didn't find out until almost 14 wks), spotting is totally normal.

I'm panicking a bit today, my boobs have been less sore today and yesterday. I know with my ds I had little to no symptoms but I feel like if they were sore they should continue to be. I had my hcg checked last week and the levels almost tripled in 2 days but haven't had blood drawn since. I have a scan in 10 days but that feels like months away.
Terri and Jes-I had what I though was my period when pg with my son (8wks along-didn't find out until almost 14 wks), spotting is totally normal.

My boob pain comes and goes too! I wouldn't worry about it !

Thanks Lindsay! I just want to have the scan so I can be reassured and hopefully relax a bit.

Thanks Lindsay! I just want to have the scan so I can be reassured and hopefully relax a bit.

I know! me too! but I won't get one until 8 weeks. I have to call around the 23rd to book it for the following week! I am taking little steps at a time...

focusing on this Sunday...Mother's Day...pedicure with my Mom (=6 weeks)

next weekend is a LONG WEEKEND! woo-whooo Victoria Day! so we get the Monday off work!

The Tuesday I will call to book the appt. Then I will have a week to wait! (=8 weeks +)

Then I will have a midwife appt. around 10-11 weeks

Then I will have another scan around 11-12 weeks for the prenatal screening (for Downs' Syndrom, Spina Bifida, Etc.)

After that I am in the clear! 3 months!

Then wait for the gender scan!

Does the waiting EVER end. If I think about how long it is until 3 months it seems like forever, but if I take one week at a time of things to look forward to, it is much easier!

I can't wait to be like 14 weeks so we can all breathe a little!!

I can't wait for week 14 either.

I hate having the sore BB's and the ms but then the minute I feel OK I want them to come back because otherwise I panic.

I ave my first mw appointment on Saturday to get all booked in. :thumbup:

I know! me too! but I won't get one until 8 weeks. I have to call around the 23rd to book it for the following week! I am taking little steps at a time...

focusing on this Sunday...Mother's Day...pedicure with my Mom (=6 weeks)

next weekend is a LONG WEEKEND! woo-whooo Victoria Day! so we get the Monday off work!

The Tuesday I will call to book the appt. Then I will have a week to wait! (=8 weeks +)

Then I will have a midwife appt. around 10-11 weeks

Then I will have another scan around 11-12 weeks for the prenatal screening (for Downs' Syndrom, Spina Bifida, Etc.)

After that I am in the clear! 3 months!

Then wait for the gender scan!

Does the waiting EVER end. If I think about how long it is until 3 months it seems like forever, but if I take one week at a time of things to look forward to, it is much easier!
That is really a great way to look at things. A week at a time is much more manageable than months down the road. It's crazy that May2-4 is less than 2 wks away, yay for another holiday!
I lucked out (if having a prev ectopic=lucky) getting a scan early to make sure the little bean is in the right place.

My gp said the same.. just to take it easy and no lifting.. x

Has anybody else cramped off and on since they found out they were pregnant. Mine are moderate at times. I've read it's normal. They feel like af cramps pretty much

Jordan, I've had cramping all along. I read it's normal too, just body and uterus stretching. I guess if it's accompanied by bleeding, that's bad.

I just had some yellow/pink discharge. Trying to remind myself that this is very close to when I bled with my daughter -- and not to freak out.

Kim, I don't know if I mentioned this here or not, but I noticed that I spot when I don't drink enough. Yesterday, I didn't drink as much during the day as I normally do (at least 34 ounces during the afternoon) and I spotted this morning. I started drinking more water again and it stopped. HTH

Does anyone else have the feeling like their belly is bruised? Mine hurts like I've been kicked in the stomach. Is this a normal thing??

Jes, you did mention that! It's funny because right after, I remembered your post and thought, "I haven't had nearly enough water today!".

I am currently working on a bottle now :)

I have has cramping on and off since my BFP....nothing too severe though.... like mild AF cramps!

Yes - mine are like really light AF feeling ones too. Certainly no where near what AF brings (that dirty girl! lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->