[CLOSED]*Snow Babies* EDD January 2013

Good Morning Ladies!!

Jes, I'm sorry :( :hugs:

Cher, Hang in there, there can be several reasons for bleeding in early pregnancy. Keep us updated and try not to worry!

I had my "orientation" appointment this morning and got scheduled for my first ultrasound on June 4th :) That seems SO far away!! They also estimated my due date as Jan 1st, but based that on a 28 day cycle, which I know I am not. They will confirm dates at the ultrasound :)

Oh girls, I just realized that Tess would have been here a month from yesterday... :cry:
big :hugs: xx

Cher, I hope all is ok and it turns out to be nothing to worry about.. I've had a little spotting last week, my GP said it was normal.. x

Hey everybody. How's everybody feeling? I think running sickness finally kicked in for me in the last couple of days:( I have been nauseous mostly at night and it sort comes in waves-if that make sense

I had more spotting this morning, but it's probably because I didn't have a lot of water yesterday. I'll increase again today and see if that helps.

Cher, I hope everything went okay. Thinking about you!!

Hey everybody. How's everybody feeling? I think running sickness finally kicked in for me in the last couple of days:( I have been nauseous mostly at night and it sort comes in waves-if that make sense

Mine comes in waves too. I'll feel fine for hours and then woozy and gaggy.
I had my scan yesterday and saw Lo with a nice heartbeat! I'm so relieved. :happydance:

Mine comes in waves too. I'll feel fine for hours and then woozy and gaggy.
I had my scan yesterday and saw Lo with a nice heartbeat! I'm so relieved. :happydance:

That's fab :)

I can deal with the sickness... but I feel really run down and shattered. I don't feel like Im getting a deep sleep.. and my legs keep going like jelly .. :(

I've been having brown spotting since this morning. I am torn with whether to call my OB office or not. Everything that I have read says that as long as it is not bright red/accompanied by cramps it is normal.

My hesitation in calling my OB is because I had red and brown spotting with my daughter at 6 weeks and was brought in for an early scan. Because I was so early the scan showed next to nothing, which caused huge amounts of stress until they finally found her weeks later.

I have my dating scan on June 4th, so I am trying to decide whether to wait it out or not...

Hey Kim,

At 7 weeks they will be able to see something on the scan won't they??
I would say if it comes to the point that it is worrying or upsetting you.. or you feel its not normal for you.. give them a ring...I hope everything is ok and its just your body adjusting .. xx

Sorry Kim, I had a red bleed this weekend and went to the ER. I was able to get a scan and at 7+1, saw a heartbeat. If you think it will help ease your mind, there's certainly nothing wrong with it. Good luck!

Thank you ladies! The spotting has stopped and I never had any cramping, so I think I am going to wait until tomorrow and see how it goes. If the spotting starts up again, or turns red, I'm going to call.

Hey everyone! I'm back from vacation.

Well, my morning sickness has gotten steadily worse. I threw up yesterday and last Wednesday. Its been lousy, so I'm really looking forward to the end of this trimester. I think that's my biggest complaint, though. My nipples are sore and my mood is unpredictable, but the morning sickness is really what's making this first trimester very hard on me.

How are you ladies doing?

hey!!
Im still very tired all the time!!! All i want to do is sleep!!!! thats kinda hard with an already 3 year old, she keeps me on my toes!! :) Ive got my first prenatal appt. 2morrow afternoon!!!
I still some nausea but pretty much all morning sickness is gone...thanks to the pills my doctor gave me!! I dont know what i would do without them! I dont think i would make it through this pregnancy!!!!!

heya everyone, im shattered. Can barely keep my eyes open. i have really bad nausea but not thrown up yet, is there anything i can get to stop the nausea so i can actually eat something?
i had my first midwife appt yesterday, she says im due Jan1st, im sticking to what i think, its far more likely! she seemed happy and i will prob have extra scans, we will know more once they decide at my 12 week scan.....4 weeks to go til that!
thats what i love about all the appointments, it s never counting to 40, its,.....only another 4 til this appt or a couple more til that! makes it go quicker, my last pregnancy seemed to really drag and i only got to 30! :)

All I want to do is sleep! The m/s comes and goes and seems to be worse about an hour after I eat. Please just let me sleep though!!!!!

I seem to be fine in the morning, then right around lunch time, the nausea kicks in and I feel gross for the rest of the day. I'm having trouble eating though. Absolutely nothing appeals to me and most things I have to choke down. And things seem to change so quickly. Something I was able to eat yesterday, I can't even stand the thought of today, or even, I crave something, then as soon as I get it, I can't eat it. Fickle little thing in there!

Well I called the OB this morning about my spotting. It has subsided, but I just thought I should mention it to them. They are bringing me in for a scan tomorrow! I am a bit nervous, but very excited that I don't have to wait 2 weeks!!

Hey ladies,
I booked my scan this morning! MONDAY at 3:30....so anxious! and scared....and excited.... ahhhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->