[CLOSED]*Snow Babies* EDD January 2013

How is everyone feeling today? I feel like we need to spark some discussion in the group.

how about....

- what will everyone's nursery room theme be? Mine will be zoo. I want to do natural tones on the walls. I am thinking 1/3 of the way up a darker colour with a chair rail then the other 2/3 a lighter tone of the same colour. My mom is great a folkart and my hubby is a great drawer so they want to attempt to put animals all the walls. Such as, 2 monkeys swinging from the closet doors, a giraffe peeking out from being the entrance door. His/her furniture will be that dark colour to stay neutral.

p.s. I am still missing our 13th member (by frist name and EDD) on the first page. If I am missing you can you please provide me with that info??

hey
Ive been feeling pretty good since my doc gave me diclectin!!! Other then been over tired most of these days!!
Im thinking about doing a winnie the pooh bear theme, if i dont know the sex!!!
But if i do know the sex of my baby then ill go more themed to what ever he or she may be!!!

We won't be able to have a nursery :( We only have two useable bedrooms in our house (the third in on the first floor and it's our office). Baby will probably stay in our room until he/she sleeps through the night, then move into the boys' room (which is nice, because it actually is big enough for three). When we were pg with the boys, we decorated their room a sunny yellow with duckies (that's what my username is all about!) We thought Alex was a girl, so we decorated gender-neutral.

I never even thought about a theme for this time around (IF we had a nursery to decorate). Lindsay, that sounds amazing! I'd love to see pictures when it gets done (I'm afraid of monkeys, but I'll be brave! :lol: )

Hey, I haven't thought about it much.. We are going to be moving house soon so I think we will decide when that's done with.
I have been feeling sick most of the morning, I don't think the heat in my work place helps
And Im feeling quite anxious today.. I think I will get the housework done and put my feet up x

We are having a disney theme - I have a friend who is an amazing artist and she's going to come and do me some disney murals on the walls.

I was actually looking at themes yesterday. We are reconstructing part of our house to make more bedrooms so I think I need to wait until that is done before I can truly consider anything. For my ds I had Winnie the pooh and it was cute but I may try for something that this baby can grow in to. I really like the grey and aqua combo.
As far as how I'm feeling? It comes and goes. It seems to be between 10-12 that I get really nauseous and then it dissipates for the rest of the day. It just kind of feels like a yucky tummy. I didn't have it with ds so not sure if it's m/s or what I'm eating.

We won't be able to do a nursery until I'm at least 20 weeks because that's the soonest my husband will get out of the marine corps, so I'll probably do a more gender specific theme, but I really like the sky theme where there is a sun and moon, clouds, and whatnot. I think that's really cute.

The last couple days, I've been a little less nauseous and a little more crampy. My nipples drift back and forth from sore to sizzling.

My husband and I are trying to go visit family this weekend since his brother is on R&R from Afghanistan, but the marine corps is being as unhelpful as possible. I want to go, but to a certain degree I'm dreading it because its an 8 to 10 hour car trip and I don't know how that's going to mix with my morning sickness.

I'm feeling good today! I am home with my toddler who has pink eye :( I haven't had anymore spotting since the pink discharge I had last night. BB's are still sore, but so far no MS.

As far as a nursery theme, it will probably depend on the gender. I will probably go with color schemes more than an actual theme. For a girl I am thinking pink and gray and for a boy I like white and yellow.

When we were decorating my daughter's room I picked something that she couldn't really grow into and changed it all up a couple months ago. This time I am going to go with something that I hopefully won't have to change!

I was a little worried this morning when my bbs didn't hut but they are back full force now! just swinging my arms hurts the side boob!

I have my nursery planned in my head. I hope it looks as good as I think it will. I am off for July/August (teacher) and then REALLY busy Sept-Dec (teacher!) so I think I want to at least PAINT in the summer (Aug.) and then add to it as we get things/I have my shower/etc. My mom wants to buy the crib so she can buy then whenever the room is painted....no need to wait until I am ready to pop! I want EVERYTHING set up, washed, ready to go like at month 7! I am a crazy pre-planner!

Have a great day ladies!

Oh wow. I have no idea about the nursery. I don't think I will think about it for awhile. As far as how I have been feeling: I feel fine, just like normal self-only thing is my boobs have been sore side before I even missed my period. Other than that-NADA. Maybe a little bit decreased appetite...

I am feeling ok now but morning sickness really kicked in this morning :( ohw well! as for the nursery, hopefully we will have hte loft converted before baby arrives so our son will hvae our old room so we shall get to decorate that up all nicely, meaning the nursery can remain as it is. perfect and waiting for baby number 2. Its cream and brown with the toys r us loved and adored theme, i love it and now im glad i did a gender neutral nursery! :)

Hey ladies,

Is anyone feeling really tired ? I keep trying to take a nanna nap but I just can't seem to get to sleep and Im waking 3/4 times a night .. Oo and any tips to ease morning sickness please?

Hey ladies,

Is anyone feeling really tired ? I keep trying to take a nanna nap but I just can't seem to get to sleep and Im waking 3/4 times a night .. Oo and any tips to ease morning sickness please?

I'm exhausted!! :sleep:

I have heard keeping crackers by the bedside and eating some before you get up is helpful. I also read to never let your stomach get completely empty. I have yet to have ms, this is just from my reading. I also have been tired the last few days which is new for me.

I have morning sickness, but I actually think it has eased up a bit. my nipples are very sore. I pulled a muscle in my back yesterday from bending over to take off my shoes... apparently its very easy to pull muscles when you're pregnant. 6 weeks today, though! I'm going on vacation tomorrow for 10 days, so the next couple weeks should go pretty fast.

I only had one bought of m/s. And there was nothing in my stomach, so nothing came up. I can't tell if my tummy hurts because I'm hungry, or because I am having cramps and pains. I just don't feel like eating except breakfast lunch and dinner and sometimes a before bed snack. I don't eat very much at my meals either, except dinner. I wonder if because when I was pg with the boys I ate ALL the time and this time, I'm subconsciously trying not to eat too much?

I'm exhausted all the time too, though. I went to bed at ~9 last night, but woke up at 4, wide awake. I was up for about an hour, then was able to fall back asleep. I know I'm not getting good sleep, though. I switch sides all night. I'm a back sleeper, so this sleeping on my side stuff us killing me!

I do find that I'm crankier than usual. It seems everything pisses me off lately. I must be a joy to be around!

Have fun on vacation, Brittany!

UGH! I'm such a jerk! I moved the blinkie into another photobucket by accident, so if you linked to it, you'll get just a box with a red "x" in it... I'm sorry. I tried to move it back, but it seems it doens't like that I did that. Here's the new link (take out the *)

[*IMG]https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd453/duckytwins/baby%20n%20bump%20fun/snow-babies-1.gif[/IMG]

I'm so sorry :blush:

Yay!! I threw up this morning!! :rofl: Hi morning sickness!

Lol! I love the celebration! I have pretty intense morning sickness, but I haven't thrown up yet. I'm pretty sure its going to happen at some point before this trimester ends, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->