[CLOSED]*Snow Babies* EDD January 2013

Hello! is this thread closes already? have you reached 15?? on sunday, I found out I was pregnant and on tuesday the doctor confirmed it with a blood test. I am calculating my due date to be January 10th!! Maybe earlier

Godpromised,

You can me our 13th member! LUCKY 13!!!! Jess, can you try to make a blinkie for that? Maybe Lucky 13 Snow Babies?

Godpromised, can you fill out the survey on page one?

It does snow in the UK but it could be anytime with the crazy weather we are getting, but yes there is a good chance we will get. it in Jan :)
Reply to Lindsay's earlier question- we conceived via AI with a donor .. as we couldn't create our baby the natural way lol.. we was under the FS for fertility problems.. my appointment was going to be today.. Im happy to say we didn't have to attend :)

Terri,
Do you have to pay for AI like we do in Canada? I heard it is VERY expensive. How long have you and your partner been together?

No we found & met our donor, so we only pay travel expenses

.. we have been together 4 years x

Terri,
That is nice that you go to meet the donor. Do you also get his medical background as well? I am assuming it was your egg?

Hey ladies,
Make sure you vote for our name! Maybe we combine Lucky 13 and Snow Babies (there are 13 members and we are the first 2013 bumps!)

Lucky 13 Snow Babies
I am not sure how to update the poll now that it is posted....

I'm getting really annoyed already. I went to doc Monday to get everything confirmed. He gave me contact number for community midwife and told me to phone her to arrange booking in appt.
I've been trying to call for the last 3 days now and every time it goes straight to answer machine. I have left 3 messages but haven't been called back.
Phoned gp surgery today to see if they could give me an alternative number and was very rudely told that I would just have to keep trying the one I had.
I'm now worried if anything happens I'll not be able to very hold of midwife. :sad:

It does snow in the UK but it could be anytime with the crazy weather we are getting, but yes there is a good chance we will get. it in Jan :)
Reply to Lindsay's earlier question- we conceived via AI with a donor .. as we couldn't create our baby the natural way lol.. we was under the FS for fertility problems.. my appointment was going to be today.. Im happy to say we didn't have to attend :)

Terri,
Do you have to pay for AI like we do in Canada? I heard it is VERY expensive. How long have you and your partner been together?

Terri,
That is nice that you go to meet the donor. Do you also get his medical background as well? I am assuming it was your egg?
yes it was my egg I did at home AI..he has a handful recipients.. so all backgrounds checks are done. We had a meeting and went through everything, plus we had contact via email for months before the meet.. he Will then have photo updates and so on if I choose.. and am happy to do that.. after all. I could never thank him enough for the selfless wonderful thing he has done for us.. x

I'm getting really annoyed already. I went to doc Monday to get everything confirmed. He gave me contact number for community midwife and told me to phone her to arrange booking in appt.
I've been trying to call for the last 3 days now and every time it goes straight to answer machine. I have left 3 messages but haven't been called back.
Phoned gp surgery today to see if they could give me an alternative number and was very rudely told that I would just have to keep trying the one I had.
I'm now worried if anything happens I'll not be able to very hold of midwife. :sad:

Aw.. they can be rubbish I've found my gp very unhelpful esp getting info on taking my meds.. I think more checks should be in place.. I hope you manage to get hold of them soon x

Yikes, Cher! I'd be upset too! Can you go there in person?

Welcome promised!

AFM, I woke up at 230 this morning, having to pee and had some blood in the water, then couldn't fall asleep for a hour. Then the phone rang at 630, then my sister texted me at 645. Then I woke up at 7 to get the boys up and ready for school and I'm sick. DH decided he was going to work from home today and didn't tell me, so I didn't have to get up :dohh:... Not a great start to my day today... I can definitely see a nap happening when I get home today. :sleep:

Hi ladies!
Cher-happy 5 weeks! Sorry you are having issues with the dr. That can be sooo frustrating.

Jessica-sorry you had such a crap sleep, napping sounds lovely! I haven't had a good sleep in a couple of days and I'm exhausted.

Is anyone feeling really nervous/anxious? I would love to by pass the first couple of months so I can stop worrying. I don't feel pg other than tender tata's but even those have lessened in the past 2 days. I called my dr today to ask for repeat bloodwork to see if my levels are rising.

Terri,

Terri,
yes it was my egg I did at home AI..he has a handful recipients.. so all backgrounds checks are done. We had a meeting and went through everything, plus we had contact via email for months before the meet.. he Will then have photo updates and so on if I choose.. and am happy to do that.. after all. I could never thank him enough for the selfless wonderful thing he has done for us.. x

Terri,
This may be a very studie question but how do you do at home AI?

Yikes, Cher! I'd be upset too! Can you go there in person?

Welcome promised!

AFM, I woke up at 230 this morning, having to pee and had some blood in the water, then couldn't fall asleep for a hour. Then the phone rang at 630, then my sister texted me at 645. Then I woke up at 7 to get the boys up and ready for school and I'm sick. DH decided he was going to work from home today and didn't tell me, so I didn't have to get up :dohh:... Not a great start to my day today... I can definitely see a nap happening when I get home today. :sleep:

Jess,

Did you get your bloodwork results yet?

Terri,

Terri,

Terri,
This may be a very studie question but how do you do at home AI?
With freshly produced sperm... the donor would leave straight after and then you insem using a syringe and or a soft cup ... I used both.

i cant believe i am not getting morning sickness yet, last time i knew i was pregnant by throwing up daily! however my hips already hurt. i had really bad spdlast time, it started at 8 weeks before so i knew i wud get it again.
also, when are u guys telling work. Its in my contract that i should tell my boss as soon as i know, iv knoew for nearly 2 weeks and havent yet :(
However, i had a rele nasty stomach bug last week and apparently my boss told my collegues im prob pregnant, and then he said it again later in the week. Also yesterday i nearly fainted in theatre and had to leave, since then i have been avoiding theatre and anaesthetic gases......just dont know how long i can keep it from him, yet im new to the job. how bad is that gonna look! arrrrggggggggggggghh :)

i cant believe i am not getting morning sickness yet, last time i knew i was pregnant by throwing up daily! however my hips already hurt. i had really bad spdlast time, it started at 8 weeks before so i knew i wud get it again.
also, when are u guys telling work. Its in my contract that i should tell my boss as soon as i know, iv knoew for nearly 2 weeks and havent yet :(
However, i had a rele nasty stomach bug last week and apparently my boss told my collegues im prob pregnant, and then he said it again later in the week. Also yesterday i nearly fainted in theatre and had to leave, since then i have been avoiding theatre and anaesthetic gases......just dont know how long i can keep it from him, yet im new to the job. how bad is that gonna look! arrrrggggggggggggghh :)

I'm sure your job is safe. If he hasn't said something to you, it probably isn't a problem.

You should relish in your lack of morning sickness. Its hitting me pretty hard already and I wish my lack of pregnancy symptoms had lasted longer. Morning sickness and sore nipples, oy vey.

thanks Brittany, i know he cant / wouldnt get rid of me but it can feel rele awkward, its a small practice....oh i dunno,i think i shud just tell him n then i dont need to worry about it hey!
I'm seriously not complaining about lack of symptoms, sorry ur suffering already. I had sore nips but thats stopped now, ( thankfully cause little one still thinnks they r his!) i even did another test the other day cause i feel far too good. Im hoping for a seriously differently pregnancy this time, so it seems good so far! :)

I did a few tests too because I couldn't believe I got pregnant my second month of trying and felt great. The feeling great only lasted a couple days after I found out, though. I have had cramping since implantation, though. Is that normal?

I've already told my boss.. she's keeping quiet for now.. but Im struggling with what to tell the others when they are asking me to do things I've asked been not to do..

Are you only worried about telling him because its a new job or because your just not ready yet?? X

Jess,

Did you get your bloodwork results yet?

Yep! I just got off the phone with the secretary... She said, "Oh yeah, you're pregnant! It's over 1000. I'll have him call you."

Oh dear!

I also told my boss like on tuesday, when the doctor gave me a confirmation with my blood test... He was like congrats!! and I won't tell anyone... He yells this while I'm walking out of the office lol... Everyone turned around like tell what??? I felt like he needed to know, just incase I don't feel good.

I just started a brand new job on Monday (the day I got my :bfp:), so I haven't told anyone yet! Lol

So is anyone else feeling twinges or like a pulling in the uterus... kind of like butterflies or gas, sometimes mild cramps!! I don't like it... but I heard it could be the uterus stretching getting ready... How are you guys feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"