[CLOSED]*Snow Babies* EDD January 2013

Yes, I have cramping, twinges, pulling and bubbly feelings. All normal things! I also have a backache and my bbs juuuuust started to hurt today.

I don't have the back acke, but my bbs do hurt as well... I'm just excited for my first ultrasound in a couple of weeks! I wanna see whats in there...

Im getting cramps... they are a bit scary. My boobs have been sore since 1dpo , the only other thing is one minute I have no appetite and Im having to force myself the eat, the next Im starving ..x

I have cramps since before I missed my period. I kinda like feeling the cramps a little bc they remind Im pregnant. Today is the first day I can just barely feel them. Other than this I just have sore bbs! I am having a 6 week ultrasound so IM really excited and nervous. I hope everything goes smoothly! I'm am so happy everybody elses blood work came back good!

OMG today I am so ill!!!

Been a bit queasy in the mornings since about 4w3d but this morning ms has hit me hard.

I can't even keep water down.

I'm now worried that i'll be like this every day - in my job I can't just leave my classes to go and puke!!

Also i've still not managed to get in touch with midwife for my booking in session and i'm not likely to until Tuesday as it is a bank holiday here tomorrow.

I feel really guilty as I promised the 2 teenage girls who help me with my horses that we'd go to a show today, but I can't face driving the horsebox anywhere. :nope:

And i've now got to go out and clean out the puppy pen - which won't be good - thankfully they go to their new homes next week!!

Hey ladies,
I have had a busy weekend so far, sorry I haven't checked in.

How is everyone! I am an APPLESEED today! :)

i just feel so 'different' this time, and my confidence has been knocked after last pregnancy. I just dont feel ready t tell the world, but i need to tell him, my collegues have guessed. my hubby let it slip to his dad so his family now know. i feel out of control now, i just dont feel all joyous like i did last time. i thought after 12 weeks nothing cud go wrong. Now i dont have the excitement knowing risks drop after 12 weeks, as mine probably dont :(
on the plus side,....still no symptoms :) hows everyone?

Hey Hannah,

I am kinda feeling the same way. I am happy, don't get me wrong (when I think about it all I do is smile) but I am not over the moon. I am worried, nervous, anxious, etc. etc.

The only people that know are my 2 best friends, my Mom, DH's Mom and 2 co-workers. I will be 12 weeks on June 23rd, and I think, wow that won't take that long, but then I feel like it is FOREVER away.

I also keep thinking about my ultrasound which will be around 8 weeks. All I can think of is that they will not see what they are supposed to. Or that gut wrenching feeling when they won't show you the screen and reassure you everything is ok. I think I am over worried, due to last time. I am PRAYING that I go for the ultrasound in 3 weeks and they show me the screen and say everything is the way is should be, they show me the heartbeat and I leave there feeling optimistic. My other ultrasounds left me feeling broken and terrified....

As far as how I am feeling, my boob started to hurt on Saturday morning. Not all the time, for sure when I poke them gently, more in the morning though. No morning sickness. I do get dizzy if I stand up after sitting for a while and I am hungry....

How is everyone else?

Hey girls. I made a couple of blinkies just as ideas. Let me know what you think: (Lindsay, you might recognize the second one! lol)

https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd453/duckytwins/baby%20n%20bump%20fun/snow-babies.gif

https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd453/duckytwins/baby%20n%20bump%20fun/2013.gif

Hey ladies,

So I guess SNOW BABIES it is! Jess, how can we all post the blinkie in our signatures?

Ladies,
I know there are 13 of us but on the front page there are only 12 names (first names and EDD). If I am missing your name, or you know WHO I am missing, please let me know so I can add them/you!

hey everyone
So i went to my doctors today to confirm that we are indeed pregnant! And she also prescribed me diclectin for the morning sickness that im currently having!!!! I think she may have given it to me especially since i had it very bad with my first pregnancy!!!!! i love them!!!

Really personal question, but do any of you ladies feel especially wet down there? I feel like there is always clear discharge ready to drip out at the most inopportune moments. It kind of scares me at times because I get scared it's blood, only to find out it's not, its only clear fluid.

Ladies,
I know there are 13 of us but on the front page there are only 12 names (first names and EDD). If I am missing your name, or you know WHO I am missing, please let me know so I can add them/you!

I was the 13th member :flower:

Really personal question, but do any of you ladies feel especially wet down there? I feel like there is always clear discharge ready to drip out at the most inopportune moments. It kind of scares me at times because I get scared it's blood, only to find out it's not, its only clear fluid.

That is funny how you mention that!! I came on here today to ask the same question!!! All day, I have we watery CM. I have been going to the bathroom to check every 30 minutes!! But I prayed about it.... so I can calm down.... I called my best friend and she said that she has it all the time when she first found out that she was pregnant. She would feel something and run to the bathroom to check. All its doing is leaving a wet spot in my underwear. Sorry for TMI, but its like I peed on myself. I have been goggling that all day. Its a wired feeling when you have cramps right before the wet stuff comes out.... Are any tother lades experiencing that as well??

I haven't noticed a increase of CM, but I... ahem... leak normally, so I don't think I'd notice.

As for the blinkie, go ahead and grab it. Here's the code from my photobucket. I would prefer not to link directly, but if you don't have a photosharing account, go ahead and take it from mine. (remove the *)

[*IMG]https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd453/duckytwins/snow-babies.gif[/IMG]

Ugh, lately, at night, I've been getting so desparately hungry, but nothing seems to appeal to me. I've been craving tangy things (I made a tangy tomato pasta with supper tonight - which was ham and a tangy bbq sauce! lol)

I tried to have these buttermilk ranch flavored pretzel pieces, but OMG they tasted horrible! it seems I want everything, but nothing tastes good. This morning, Tyler got a cup of his regular coffee from Dunkin Donuts and the smell of the stuff almost made me gag. (I don't drink coffee anyway, but the smell never bothered me before)

It seems like sweet stuff is off-putting lately...

No sickness, or nausia here... but definatly craving things that have a vinegar taste to it. I am just very thirsty... very... very thirsty all the time

I too have really watery discharge all of the time - I have to wer a liner all day because i'm afraid of getting a wet patch. :blush:

I felt terrible with sickness yeterday but i'm not too bad today - I find it better if I eat little and often.

We went to the cinema yesterday and it hilighted the fact I was hormonal as the film made me cry - I do cry a bit a films but this ine was American Pie so not exactly a weepy one!!

I'm off all things sweet - DH had a hot chocolate yesterday and it made me gag when i smelt it. I really want salty stuff though.

I'm going shopping today as my bbs have got so big already i'm popping out of my normal ones!! :blush:

apparently my new thing is NOT SLEEPING!

never in my LIFE have I had problems sleeping (my husband always jokes that I could fall asleep anywhere!). I usually sleep in until about 8:30 on weekends (I am up for work at 5:30 during the week) but have been waking up at like 6am on weekends. Waking up in the middle of the night, every night... tossing and turning.

I never though lack of sleep would start this early! Anyone else having trouble with sleep?

I have been feeling under the weather the last 2 mornings.... sore/dry throat, headache.... but can't/won't take tylonol..... I am going to go make a nice (decaf) cup of tea!

Have a nice day ladies!

p.s. Jess, thanks for the blinkie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"