[CLOSED]*Snow Babies* EDD January 2013

apparently my new thing is NOT SLEEPING!

never in my LIFE have I had problems sleeping (my husband always jokes that I could fall asleep anywhere!). I usually sleep in until about 8:30 on weekends (I am up for work at 5:30 during the week) but have been waking up at like 6am on weekends. Waking up in the middle of the night, every night... tossing and turning.

I never though lack of sleep would start this early! Anyone else having trouble with sleep?

I have been feeling under the weather the last 2 mornings.... sore/dry throat, headache.... but can't/won't take tylonol..... I am going to go make a nice (decaf) cup of tea!

Have a nice day ladies!

p.s. Jess, thanks for the blinkie!

That was me last night. I couldn't fall asleep until almost mdnight, then I was up at 1, then again at 4, and I've been up ever since (it's now 7am). I won't be able to sleep again until at least after 8 tonight. I have to work until 2, then pick up the boys and take Jonathan for his PT, then come home, make dinner, then DH has band practice, so I have to be awake to get the boys to bed at 8.

I've been battling a cold for more than a week now. And I started my new job last Monday, so I don't want to take time off. I've had a smoldering fever all weekend, though. I wonder if my bosses will take pity on me and maybe let me leave at noon.

And you're welcome! (I hate to be a pain, but it's Jes - with one 's' :blush: )

apparently my new thing is NOT SLEEPING!

never in my LIFE have I had problems sleeping (my husband always jokes that I could fall asleep anywhere!). I usually sleep in until about 8:30 on weekends (I am up for work at 5:30 during the week) but have been waking up at like 6am on weekends. Waking up in the middle of the night, every night... tossing and turning.

I never though lack of sleep would start this early! Anyone else having trouble with sleep?

I have been feeling under the weather the last 2 mornings.... sore/dry throat, headache.... but can't/won't take tylonol..... I am going to go make a nice (decaf) cup of tea!

Have a nice day ladies!

p.s. Jess, thanks for the blinkie!

I too am having sleep issues. I fall asleep really easily between 9 and 10 at night, but then I wake up every couple hours and ultimately can't fall asleep at all between 4 and 6 in the morning and end up getting up for the day. It's actually one of the worst symptoms, I think, and I have pretty nasty morning sickness, but nothing sours a mood like a lousy night of much needed sleep. Is it not enough that our emotions are going haywire from the hormones? Do they really have to add in sleep deprivation?

Hi Ladies!
Sorry I have been MIA, I have been away on a little vacation since Fri.
I have been having lots of watery cm but I remember that when I was pg with ds. As for the lack of sleep I just posted that on another thread I'm on. I was thinking maybe it was my nerves or who knows? For about a week I have been tossing and turning all night long and finally by 6 just get out of bed b/c there is no point. Then I am EXHAUSTED all day long until I finally crash around 9 and repeat it. I have huge bags under my eyes and they are bloodshoot...I look lovely!
I haven't had too much nausea except yesterday driving back I couldn't stand the smell of dh. Like he hasn't been dealing with enough just with my irritability now I can't stand the smell of him! haha I didn't tell him that's why I wasn't feeling well.
I have 12 days until my scan and I'm anxious already.

Hey everybody, I'm for those of you all who are to feeling well :( does anybody what the warning signs would be of something going wrong? Is it basically just bleeding?

Hey everybody, I'm for those of you all who are to feeling well :( does anybody what the warning signs would be of something going wrong? Is it basically just bleeding?
Hi Jordan,
It really depends what the issues are. There could be cramping (painful), lower back pain (that is really uncomfortable), one sided pain or throbbing, loss of pg symptoms...it really depends though. Is something bothering you today?

I woke up in a mood today! Everything is bothering me...the pants that I wore to work have suddenly gotten uncomfortably tight, our office is set on frostbite tempuratures, so I am freezing, I am hungry but nothing sounds appeitizing, and I find something annoying in every person that talks to me...ugh, just let me get through this day!

I'm not sleeping, I usually have to scrape myself of the mattress but I'm not getting to sleep until the early hours and then I'm back up again around 6am. I'm having problems due to coming off my meds as I can't seem to get any answers as to what is safe and what's not GP doesn't wants to commit to telling me anything.. and I took another test yesterday to see if the conception dates had changed... I think I may be a little crazy lol

Really personal question, but do any of you ladies feel especially wet down there? I feel like there is always clear discharge ready to drip out at the most inopportune moments. It kind of scares me at times because I get scared it's blood, only to find out it's not, its only clear fluid.

I've had the same since AF was due, I keep going to the loo thinking I'm bleeding x

Really personal question, but do any of you ladies feel especially wet down there? I feel like there is always clear discharge ready to drip out at the most inopportune moments. It kind of scares me at times because I get scared it's blood, only to find out it's not, its only clear fluid.

I've had the same since AF was due, I keep going to the loo thinking I'm bleeding x

This just started for me a few days ago. I've relaxed about it since its not blood, but it really scared me at first.

Nothing in particular is bothering me-I'm just feeling uneasy I suppose. I am just trying to make sure I do everything right. I feel like I can't get too attached until I'm further along. What is everybodys thoughts on intimacy in the 1st trimester. Safe?

Nothing in particular is bothering me-I'm just feeling uneasy I suppose. I am just trying to make sure I do everything right. I feel like I can't get too attached until I'm further along. What is everybodys thoughts on intimacy in the 1st trimester. Safe?

Everyone tells me it's safe but I'm scared.....

RE - intimacy, I don't even want DH to look at me much less touch me right now! :rofl:

We actually have a weekend away coming up and I'm not even sure I want to "take advantage of it" (so to speak!)

My sex life hasn't changed a bit. In fact, I think it might even be better because everything is... wet... down there at all times. Lol. If you're nervous, its up to you, otherwise I'd say go for it, just tell your DH to be gentle.

Today is scan day! I think I'm going to be :sick:! I have to wait until 315 this afternoon, so hopefully work will keep my mind busy.

DH says "that's normal babe, it's ok" when we talked about me being nervous about DTD. With the loss back in the fall, I am over-scared I think....

It's not that I don't WANT to....but being scared kinda ruins it.....

Well I hope it's safe!! :) I feel like I can't put my life on hold bc of fear... Ducky good luck today, I'm sure everything will be great!!

:growlmad::cry::nope: I went to my appointment, sat there for 45 minutes, then went home. My doctor had some kind of emergency and had to leave at 4, and he was running 45 minutes late. He never even saw me. As if I'm not scared to death of the ultrasound to begin with. Now I have to wait and go through this all over again.

I've been so irritable for almost 2 weeks now I haven't wanted DH anywhere near me. I seem to be better today so who knows what will happen. lol As for DTD it is fine and harmless. This is from the mayoclinic.com:
Is it OK to have sex during pregnancy?
As long as your pregnancy is proceeding normally, you can have sex as often as you like — but you may not always want to. At first, hormonal fluctuations, fatigue and nausea may sap your sexual desire. During the second trimester, increased blood flow to your sexual organs and breasts may rekindle your desire for sex. But by the third trimester, weight gain, back pain and other symptoms may once again dampen your enthusiasm for sex.

Can sex during pregnancy cause a miscarriage?
Many couples worry that sex during pregnancy will cause a miscarriage, especially in the first trimester. But sex isn't a concern. Early miscarriages are usually related to chromosomal abnormalities or other problems in the developing baby — not to anything you do or don't do.

One good thing about being pg is that every thing is more "sensitive" and therefore quite enjoyable!:winkwink:

:growlmad::cry::nope: I went to my appointment, sat there for 45 minutes, then went home. My doctor had some kind of emergency and had to leave at 4, and he was running 45 minutes late. He never even saw me. As if I'm not scared to death of the ultrasound to begin with. Now I have to wait and go through this all over again.

Sorry to hear that ducky! The waiting game is brutal!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->