CLOSED Softcups Users: The Official Testing Thread 2010 CLOSED

Hi all - testing on 9 April for me! 3rd cycle using softcups xx

HI Ladies.
Well the :witch: got me on Saturday morning so heres to next month:happydance:. I'll also be using conceive plus with the soft cups this cycle,so FX i get a :bfp: in April. I'm due 16th.
Congratulations to those of you who've gotten their BFP,i'm over the moon for you:happydance:
xxxxxxx

18th April please?
:flower:

shellie31 - I'll be using conceive plus too!
(if it ever gets here :growlmad:)

xx

Put me down for April 15! At least I think so; AF made her debut a few days early this month so I'm a little messed up but that is my best estimate at this point. This will be my second cycle using softcups! Good luck everybody this will be our month!

7 or 8 days past ovulation...i think...had a little trouble with the opk's & fertility friend never pinpointed my ovulation so....estimate...BUT.........BFN.

Its still early, I know...but I'm addicted to POAS lol.
I will wait until at least the day before AF is due to avoid further disappointment.
This has been a rough month, I don't expect to get a BFP this month...things have been crazy and stress has been HIGH. In time I guess...

AF got me today!! I am ready for the new cycle. I have a plan this month. Please put down to test April 24. Thank you

If the following ppl could please post updates it would make this month's results more accurate (as it seems a lot who get their :bfp: forget to come back or don't want to announce too early :(

nichub83
emma'n'ollie
babyloulou
Nessicle
brillbride
HunnieBee83
Lizzie_Moon

Thank u!!

loads of :dust: to all!!

You can put me into to test on 4/4.

oh thank you so much starcrossed. I'm hoping for maybe some extra prayers or something if you ladies would be so kind. I don't have any symptoms. I am starting to really worry about a fertility problem as it will make very hard decision for us b/c of our Catholic religion. sigh.

Hi ladies.
Well i'm on CD9 now & just waiting on my monitor to show me my egg sign then it's all systems go:happydance:. We're going to:sex: tonight then every other day till ovulation,then we'll do it every day just to be sure that theres plenty:spermy: up there.
Could you put me down for 16th April please?
xxxxx

Titi I am sending up lots of prayers for you this month dear. Try to hang in there and concentrate on something other than TTC....easier said than done but that is my strategy for this month. FX'd and tons of :dust: for you!

TTC4No3--Not sure about the others but Nessicle got her AF :cry:. I am not sure when she is due to test in April.

Good luck and :dust: ladies!!

Well, I'm on CD8 so hubby and I just :sex: Tried softcups for the first time and was amazed at how easy it was to insert! Had a bit of leakage about 15 minutes after I put it in, but I was able to get up, use the restroom and if we :sex: at night, I think it would keep it all up there quite nicely! :)

Now just a little freaked out about getting the darned thing out! :) I think it was so easy to get in because I used 1 unit of preseed before :sex:.....

Come on, Ovulation!

Don't worry SquirrelGirl, they're not hard to get out! Just hook your finger around the lip and slide it out. I know its a little unnerving the first time though! Good luck--I hope they do the trick for you!

Don't worry SquirrelGirl, they're not hard to get out! Just hook your finger around the lip and slide it out. I know its a little unnerving the first time though! Good luck--I hope they do the trick for you!

I think it was a self-fulfilling prophecy. I couldn't get it, and OH had a hard time getting it out too. Going to hop over to the non-testing softcups thread and see if I can find some more advice. I probably was just too "tense" :rofl:

But there was a lot of good "stuff" in the cup, so it makes me want to give it another try! :happydance:

hi girls---sorry just posting now--was taken a semi-break from forums but looks like im back---got a BFN last month---due to test the 8th of April....currently cd 19...so on countdown--have used softcups every BD this month----trying to be POSITIVE...babydust to us all..xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->