CLOSED Softcups Users: The Official Testing Thread 2010 CLOSED

Welcome back brillbride! Sorry about your bfn :cry: Lots of luck and :dust: for you this month!!

SquirrelGirl--:rofl: at your self-fulfilling Softcups prophecy. It does get easier I promise. I posted on the non-testing thread also so check it out if you haven't already. Good luck on your next try with them:thumbup:

Sorry, Im out again, I got two testing dates this month and I went out on both of them, now thats harsh!

New testing date is April 26th by the way! Thanks x

Updated.
Sorry to hear about all the AF arriving :( Loads of :dust: to you all for April!!

Hello Ladies; well as I've reached 12 weeks it is time for me to leave the ttc section (sniff sniff but Yay at the same time lol); is there anyone who would be interested in taking over the Softcups Testing Thread? It would involve creating a new thread and copying/pasting the current information and keeping it up to date.
I have all fingers and toes crossed that you all will be joining the pregnancy sections shortly!! Loads and loads of buckets of :dust: !!!

If the following ppl could please post updates it would make this month's results more accurate (as it seems a lot who get their :bfp: forget to come back or don't want to announce too early :(

nichub83
emma'n'ollie
babyloulou
Nessicle
brillbride
HunnieBee83
Lizzie_Moon

Thank u!!

loads of :dust: to all!!

Hi hun asked you to pop me down for 9 April on the page before this as AF got me on 13 March :flower:

Hello Ladies; well as I've reached 12 weeks it is time for me to leave the ttc section (sniff sniff but Yay at the same time lol); is there anyone who would be interested in taking over the Softcups Testing Thread? It would involve creating a new thread and copying/pasting the current information and keeping it up to date.
I have all fingers and toes crossed that you all will be joining the pregnancy sections shortly!! Loads and loads of buckets of :dust: !!!

I wouldnt mind doing it hun - as you can see from the amount of posts I have I'm a pretty active member :rofl:

As long as you can keep your eye on me and make sure I'm doing it right for the first couple of weeks :haha:

xx

I wouldnt mind doing it hun - as you can see from the amount of posts I have I'm a pretty active member :rofl:

As long as you can keep your eye on me and make sure I'm doing it right for the first couple of weeks :haha:

xx

Yep that would be great; thanks :) :flower:

cool just PM me and let me know what I have to do and when I should take over :thumbup:

have fun in 2nd tri!! You're a 3rd of the way there now :happydance: yay!

Hi ladies; this thread is now closed; please post your updates and testing dates on the new thread created by Nessicle: https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...esting-thread-2010-20-success-rate-march.html
:dust: to all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->