cloth Nappies

vicky

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I know a couple of u use cloth nappies, and i want to buy a trial pack to use, or even buy some second hand from someone, looked on ebay but i don't know which ones will be the best.

Anyone got any 1st size i could buy of anyone or a website that you would recommend buying them from.

Thanks.

I'll have a look through and see what i still have left

Wee notions are really good i loved their nappies and also Tots bots

I never used on newborn though i think Jack was around 9 months

You might be best having a trawl through here and see what people recommend,https://www.babyandbump.com/eco-friendly-products-services/ Beanie and Kina are the goddesses of Real nappies :)

Hi

Got all my nappies from here https://www.nappies-direct.com/ mainly cos they're local to us and came out to let us have a feel of the all the different nappies they sell. We use the BabyBeehinds and are really happy with them.

Don't forget to find out if your council will subsidise your purchase. Our council does trial packs too.

Helen

xx

Hey, the shaped ones are best imo - they come shaped like a disposable, and I like the velcro fastening so no folding or pins are necessary. Try searching "Bamboo nappies" into ebay. I would reccomend starting with size two... Anna's in them (too small for size 1) already and they can be fastened tighter when they are quite small so will fit a baby from about 8/9lbs onwards really...

I'd defo reccomend reusables :D They work really well for us x

I was going to mention council like Helen suggests they usually have advisers and I'm sure they would have a trial pack? Worth asking your HV if this is in your area although I was under impression it was in all areas then if you go ahead like it was mentioned you can get money towards :D

Thanks guys, I have looked into if my council does to trail packs and they do at not to much money either, so just need to convience matty now. but ill get my own way, anyway he doesnt change any nappies anyway.

Hehe That was my reasoning, too when MrBum wasn't sure about reusables :lol: In the end I got my own way AND he changes the occasional nappy, too! Go me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->