• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Club OvaCue!

i agree! i usually would never be able to afford them, but since DH deployed we have a little extra money and yeah..i think this is worth it!

I'm really, really excited for it to say something other than Not Fertile. That's going to be more rewarding that a pos OPK to me.

ugh- today is such a rough day for me. i don't know why but some days out of the times that DH is gone are harder than others. i miss him so much! :cry: :cry: :cry: it seems like everytime i get to talk to him on the phone, he has to go do something and has to get off. i hate it! why I decided to make us dual military is beyond me! ok sorry for that. had to get it out... :shrug: arein i'm very excited for you. i guess since i can't try this cycle i will just live through you and crazy LOL. so babydust!!

ugh- today is such a rough day for me. i don't know why but some days out of the times that DH is gone are harder than others. i miss him so much! :cry: :cry: :cry: it seems like everytime i get to talk to him on the phone, he has to go do something and has to get off. i hate it! why I decided to make us dual military is beyond me! ok sorry for that. had to get it out... :shrug: arein i'm very excited for you. i guess since i can't try this cycle i will just live through you and crazy LOL. so babydust!!

I am sorry that you are having a rough day!!:hugs: I hope that it gets better!! You & arein can help me learn how to chart this month!! LOL!! I feel like I should be seeing AF sometime soon. I am telling you last months cycle really messed me up!!! I have no idea when or if I OV or when AF will be here!! I just think she is coming because of AF symptoms!! I am on CD 22, cycle is normally 28-30 days, but last month it was 38 days. So I have only been off for 15 days!! UGH!! lol Can't wait to get the OvaCue so that I can know what is going on!! lol.... Thanks for letting me rant!! LMAO!! I may have already spilled all of that in an earlier post.... lol, but it is sooooooo frustrating!!:dohh:

Crazy - Thank you for the hugs and listening. It really helps a lot sometimes. More than you would think! :hugs: As for charting, I know I will help! Can't speak for Arein of course, but she seems very nice so I couldn't imagine why not. I just started to the 20th of March, so I'm no expert, but can help a little. It's really not too complicated at all. I temp at 5:00am every single day and record it before work. You just note your Temp, CM, Period Signs (spotting, heavy bleeding, etc, if applicable), Intercourse Yer or No, etc. FF does most of the work for you after that. It confirmed my OV last month of CD16 by temps so that made me very confident since my period before was odd. I also learned my cycle length of 30 days. It might be off since I had to go off my irregular period in March, but it works for me right now. It takes a few months for them to get your cycle length figured though obviously. It's very simple! You can take a look at mine in my siggy :)

Ok guys.... I did it... I ordered it too!! LOL!! I am so excited!!!!! i ordered it with the vaginal sensor to just so i would have everything I need if it came down to it!!!

YAY!!! We have our OvaCue Club!!!! How exciting!!!!

Never-I'm sorry :hugs: that does suck pretty badly. My DH just started night shift for a new job and he's NEVER worked nights before and been gone. I was awake pacing the house at 11 pm last night (late for me, I'm up at 5:30 am) because I coudn't sleep without him there. I can't imagine if he was gone all the time!!!

Crazy- Temping is pretty easy once you get the hang of it. I was having a hard time with my temps being so erratic but I'm not sure why they were. I started temping vaginally this cycle and so far, muuuuch better!!!

So they will just automatically take those other payments out only for 3 months though right??? Guess i should have read the agreement!! I was just too excited!!

hey ladies! good morning! arein - still anxiously awaiting :) i'm on CD3 right now so i am going to use OPK's this cycle and then the ovacue in may. DH just found out he will be here in germany for 5 days, that i can spend all five days with him (!!!!!) in june so i've got my FX'ed that i'm ovulating then. if not, i'm going to have to do some major maneuvering to get off work and drive the three hours away he's going to be to try. it's worth it though since it's my last shot this year! i can't wait to better pinpoint. last cycle i O'ed CD16. just seeing if you two want to be my TTC buddies???

Nevertogether- That is so exciting!!!! I really hope that you get a BFP in June!!! Totally worth the drive!!! Yes we should all be TTC buddies.... Arein- Now we finally have our OvaCue club!!! LOL!! I am so ready to try mine out!!! It cracks me up that I could be so excited about something like that!!! LOL I never would have thought!! I love it though!

This morning I had three bars! This is a definite change from Not Fertile. The 3 bars means possible fertility. We're following Sperm Meets Egg Plan too and tonight is a BD night so that makes me feel pretty good. I'd love to be TTC buddies with you girls!

crazy - i am just as excited as you, LOL so don't feel so bad about being so excited about it. i got my confirmation it shipped today so i'm anxiously awaiting. DH found out he will be here from the beginning of june to the 29th of june. i usually ovulate around the 30th so i'm HOPING he's here. eeek... FX'ed. arein - that is AWESOME!! i think this ovacue could just work this cycle for ya! i plan on doing SMEP, preseed, and softcup whenever DH is here. i'm taking ALL steps just in case. babydust girlies!!!

I got the confirmation that mine had shipped today too!! I got my preseed in the mail yesterday, and I think the rest of my stuff should be here today!!! Lots of baby dust to us all!!! I still feel like I am about to start... was going to take a test today just incase, but it had an error message!! UGH!!! lol, My brother is playing at a bar tonight and I am going to go watch..... may take another test just to be sure, even though I am pretty sure I might not have OV this month and I am about to start!! LOL

awww i miss america! :( i want to go see bands and go to bars too! you can here, but it's not the same. i'm confused when i go out here. trying to learn the language a bit better, but it's even harder drunk haha. and the beer will get you soooo drunk soooo fast. i was thinking about drinking tomorrow since, ya know, i'm CD3. who knows though. mood might not be right!

How do I add that to mine?? That is way cool!! I know I am excited to go see my brother play tonight... I haven't actually gone out in a while!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->