• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Club OvaCue!

oh i'm almost definitely getting one! need to consult DH as soon as he gets cell phone service (he is doing training in indiana and the stupid place has like NO at & t service whatsoever) and let him reassure me i'm not crazy like he always does. LOL. plus i'm anxious as to what you say and also if i should get the brand new one or not :shrug:

The only benefit from the new model is that is has a calendar display so you can see all of your readings at one time. Which doesn't help too much because it says Not Fertile or Peak Fertility (actually I don't know what it does say when you O LOL) the day that it's applicable. You can review your readings anytime you like to so you can go back and look.

https://justuswomen.blogspot.com/2008/12/ovacue-fertility-monitor.html found this really good review on it.. i think i'm going to get the same as you. what is the purpose of the vaginal sensor?

I am almost sure that I am going to get one too! I am going to wait and see if i start this month though! My Dh is going to think I am crazy!! lol, I ordered Taking Charge of Your Fertility, A basal thermometer, and Preseed yesterday, and now I am going to order this!! lol, Thank goodness he wants this just as bad as I do or I might get a lecture on the money spending!!

crazy - i'm right there with ya girl! DH is right by my side with all of this, but if he wasn't..i can't even imagine! haha

Now I am all excited about this ovacue and I dnt even know if I want to wait to order it!!! I better though just incase!! It looks sooooooooo easy to use!!! This month has been a crazy month for me... my cycle was really long last month outta nowhere, so now I have no idea when I do or if I already did ovulate.... UGh!!!! see, I need this ovacue! lol..... we should definatley keep this thread about it and see how it works out for us!!

OK girls!! i just bought it!!!! i got the same as you areyouin, but i got the one with the vaginal sensor. it came out to be 156. i just got priority which usually takes us max two weeks. i'm already on CD1 so i figured by the time it got here..which i can't check the military post on the weekend..it will be past CD5. seems expensive, but i agree..it will pay off in the long run!! i'm the same as you crazy..i believe i had an anovulatory cycle last month. i temped after and it said i did ovulate, but i didn't do opk's so i'm not positive and want to make sure that i do when DH is here! ok last thing i am buying i swear! haha

Ok, I will wait until Friday...... that is when I get paid again and I am ordering it!! Not waiting to start!!! lol..... and hopefully this will be the last that I buy too!! hahaahaha doubt it though! What made you decide to get the one with the vaginal sensor?? I am not sure which I will get yet...

Sorry, girls, I'm at work so I had to...work. The vaginal sensor is for confirming ovulation only.

When I started my speel about buying the OvaCue, I thought DH would be harder on me than he was. All he said was "whatever it takes". I mentioned this in the other thread but my girlfriend got preg first month off BCP and he saw how much it upset me so he's giving in to about anything. I'm so excited you guys are getting one! I really wanted to have some OvaCue buddies!

Sorry, girls, I'm at work so I had to...work. The vaginal sensor is for confirming ovulation only.

Ok thanks!! I am at work as well!!! lol, my boss probably wonders what the heck I am doing all day!!! lol

haha hey ladies! well the different time zone threw our conversation off. it was definitely bed time for me. i got the vaginal sensor to confirm ovulation. i had an anovulatory cycle last month and my temps showed ovulation this month, but wanted to get that sensor JUST IN CASE..since june is my only shot. i want to know if i ovulate for sure that month so i don't get my hopes up for no darn reason. february was the only month DH has gotten to visit so far and i didn't ovulate that month for the first time in my life. what are the odds??? ugh..so don't want to have the same happen in june!

haha hey ladies! well the different time zone threw our conversation off. it was definitely bed time for me. i got the vaginal sensor to confirm ovulation. i had an anovulatory cycle last month and my temps showed ovulation this month, but wanted to get that sensor JUST IN CASE..since june is my only shot. i want to know if i ovulate for sure that month so i don't get my hopes up for no darn reason. february was the only month DH has gotten to visit so far and i didn't ovulate that month for the first time in my life. what are the odds??? ugh..so don't want to have the same happen in june!

That sucks it would be so hard!! I have so much respect for yall though!! I mean you pretty much have put your lives on hold to serve our country!! SO THANKS!!!! I really hope you get your BFP in June!!!!! I am going all out this month so i think I will get the same one you got just so I can be really sure!!! lol DH said it was ok with him!! LMAO!! I forget about the time differences!! lol:dohh:

never-That's a really great idea, I'm so scared of being annovulatory again. I'm pretty sure I never O'd at all the first year we TTC but I just didn't realize it!

The herbalist I went to see said she thinks that even now I'm probably only O-ing every couple of months even though I have a temp shift. And I think she may be right, last month my temps were allllll over the place even though I got my crosshairs, I'm thinking it may have been an ann-O cycle. The cycle before, my temps were slightly better and I had O pain at the right time but none last. I'm hoping for an O this cycle but DH got a new job and is working nights. We had to sneak in a BD yesterday while DD was playing. :rofl:

never-That's a really great idea, I'm so scared of being annovulatory again. I'm pretty sure I never O'd at all the first year we TTC but I just didn't realize it!

The herbalist I went to see said she thinks that even now I'm probably only O-ing every couple of months even though I have a temp shift. And I think she may be right, last month my temps were allllll over the place even though I got my crosshairs, I'm thinking it may have been an ann-O cycle. The cycle before, my temps were slightly better and I had O pain at the right time but none last. I'm hoping for an O this cycle but DH got a new job and is working nights. We had to sneak in a BD yesterday while DD was playing. :rofl:

Whenever I start temping, will you have a look at my chart?? I have to learn to use the thing first though!! LOL just looking at the charts I am like WTH?? lol!!!

Of course! I'm no expert but I have a so-so idea. You won't have to buy the vag sensor if you temp because your shift will confirm O.

hey ladies! finally off work. ugh. this 12 hour work days should be illegal. so tired. one more day! i chart right now too, to confirm ovulation, but i'm just really pulling out all stops for june. hubby said even if we had to BD in the bathroom with my softcup we would haha (only because when he is here in june, he is still in training and on deployment orders so when and where we see each other isn't definite.) thank you for the nice words crazy. it is hard, i could say you get used to it, but you never do. i guess you just learn to live with it. areuin, hurry and o so we can figure out how this thing works! :p

No kidding! I'm on CD 9 so it should be within the next 2-3 days, hopefully....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->