Club OvaCue!

luv - i'm sorry you feel that way honey :hugs: i hate to say i know how you feel, but i really do. i hope things look up soon and you get that :bfp: that you deserve so much! let's hope for a :bfp: for us both soon!

hi dyme :hi:

mommies - i would assume that yesterday was O day. what was today's temp?

snl - ooooo chart looks great! keeping an eye on you. definitely keep us updated! FX'ed!

Hi Ladies~

Feeling "Blah" today so I stayed home from work, slept all morning just getting back up. We have furniture being delivered today so I need to get moving but its chilly here and my bed is so warm, its hard to get motivated...:haha: I am also decided to job hunt but it may not be the best time to job hop but I think it's time to move on.

Never~ Hi! :hugs:I am doing well, just in the 2ww right now. Hope I won't be dissapointed this month.

SNL your chart is looking good I so hope you get your:bfp:.

AreIn and Ready miss you both!:hugs:

Never: My temp today was 98.3...so it was a pretty big shift. Hopefully it will stay up there for the next 9 months! :dust: We did another insemination late last night so now I am just keeping everything crossed and praying for the best!

Thanks for your insight!

most definitely ovulation yesterday mommie! good job keeping your eye out for it and getting the insem done! hoping with you that a :bfp: comes soon. as for your question you asked, haven't thought about freezing DH's sperm. maybe i can research that? hmm..you know anything about it?

hope you feel better soon dyme! :hugs:

Crazy84~

Can't believe you are due in about 2 months! Like Never I can't believe we've been here the whole time!! Have you started nesting? With my DS I started about month 5 and did not stop until he was born. I had so much stuff and there is so much new stuff out now that I can't wait to shop for baby things.

D~

JUST TESTED AND ITS AS FAINT AS EVER, I GOT MY :bfp: just now!!!!!!

I am spotting as well. brown but thats what happened with hailey. DH doesnt believe it till he sees a sono LMAO
I took this picture within Secs,
https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/SnL41296/1-4.jpg

i definitely see it! congrats SNL! :yipee: :happydance:

thanks But I am starting to second guess it :cry: my temps dropped big time. I know I am not the only person that SAW THESE LINES, but i am scared b/c of the drop. I tested with frer this morning and there was nothing there :cry: I am 13DPO so I understand it CAN BE EARLY STILL... but it was the first time I saw something within the week of testing. and it came up so fast!

SNL~

Could it be an implantation drop? I read that sometimes women have a dip when the egg is implanting? Give it a few days and re-test.

D~

Crazy84~

Can't believe you are due in about 2 months! Like Never I can't believe we've been here the whole time!! Have you started nesting? With my DS I started about month 5 and did not stop until he was born. I had so much stuff and there is so much new stuff out now that I can't wait to shop for baby things.

D~

Hey Dyme!!! i know I can't believe that it is finally getting so close!!! I am so ready!! lol.... I have started nesting!! I think that I am driving my husband crazy..... but I just want everything done and ready!! I had my daughter a couple of weeks early, and I had my son at 34 weeks..... so I am kinda hoping this little one will come around 37 or 38 weeks!! I have already almost finished all of my Christmas shopping even!!! I figure if I am going to be having a baby around that time I better make sure that I am fully prepared!! I am so glad that yall have been here the whole time with me!!! And I know yalls time is coming soon!!! :) Couldn't have asked for any better girls to share my pregnancy with though!!!

Crazy~

Thanks! Shopping is fun but you will have provided the most special gift for the Holidays!:hugs:Men don't understand the need for most if not all of the things we need. Like I said there are so many new items out that was not available when I had my Son 8 years ago. I know as soon as I confirm I'll be on :cloud9: and the shopping begins!:haha::happydance: I really want another boy but I am happy with healthy and happy.:baby:

SNL - even though your temp has dropped, it's not below the coverline. i would wait a few days (as hard as it can be) and see what happens honey. :hugs:

Hey girls!!! Just wanted to pop over and say hello today! How is everyone?!?! Hope all is well!!!

Hi Crazy~

It's really quiet here lately! Guess we are all plugging away at life and working on those BFP's.

D~

hi crazy! just workin and waiting for my next shot.. 23 november is my next time to see DH :D

dyme - when ya testing!

It has been so quiet!! lol.. I have nothing to do when I am at work, So I stay on here!! lol I get paid to do this!! lol... not literally.. but you know what I mean....
Never- that is not too far away!!! Will that line up with ovulation?? And what did you figure out about freezing spermies.... Or I think that is what i saw..... I hope the best for you girls!!

SNL- what's going on with your situation? I hope everything is good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->