Club OvaCue!

Never~

I am holding out until Tuesday. I'll test and update everyone. the 23rd will pop up before you know it!

Crazy~

I am right there with you. I am pretty slow at work right now so I surf the net all day until I feel like doing something!

Never: To be honest I don't know that much about it because we use fresh sperm for our inseminations and do them at home. Our donor is going to be moving next summer so we asked our gyno about the possibility of freezing some of his sperm if we start getting close to that time and haven't gotten pregnant yet. I know that they typically charge a storage fee and possibly a handling fee too...we haven't gotten the numbers because we're keeping our fingers crossed we won't need to do it! Finding someplace close to where you live is critical though because otherwise you have to pay shipping costs which are ridiculous! Like $200-$300 per shipment. Timing is super critical because they have to send the sperm with a tank to keep it frozen until you are ready to use it and it only lasts 3-4 days typically. I would still check it out and see if your gyno can do it or reccommend a lab nearby and find out what the costs would be...it may be a viable option!

This TWW is tough! I am optimistic one day and not so much on others...I'm only 4 DPO so I have a ways to go yet. :wacko: My temps have been much higher than usual after ovulation this time...does anyone know if there is any signifigance to that? Also, if I start my period and hence a new cycle how will the OvaCue know that? Last month I tried to change the CD and ended up deleting all my data...

Hi girls just dropping in to say hi and I miss you and thinking of you tho I haven't been on in ages.

hi titi! love the avatar pic! :hugs:

dyme - i can't wait for you to test, your chart is screaming :bfp: at me! :)

hi titi! love the avatar pic! :hugs:

dyme - i can't wait for you to test, your chart is screaming :bfp: at me! :)

Thanks Never! I hope so. My temps have stayed elevated which I am really glad about. Unless my cycles are doing something weird again, AF is due on the 1st which would put me at a 29 day cycle. I am hopeful that she is on target and I foiled her visit...:happydance:

I am still looking to test on Tuesday so I will let you know!:hugs:

Ladies have a "Booriffic" Halloween. I am off to run an errand and get back by the afternoon to take my nap...:sleep:

i would be very very surprised if you didn't get a :bfp: looking at your chart! i will be very anxious to see the results on tuesday :hugs:

Thanks! But considering my hormonal issues over the past year, I do not want to get too excited. I am leaning towards:bfp: as well but you never know especially when you really want something. I'll be super excited if its confirmed but until than I'm just calm and on ....:cloud9: until a test tells me I have to leave...:haha:

D~

so the PEAK will tell you 3/5 days after u ovulate? is that right? im so confused with this still and its 3 months I am using it. so my PEAk is telling me on CD 13
but I am thinking thats the day I will Ovulate? is that right? or do I count 3/5 days after the PEAK?

:witch: arrived in full force while I was dropping our son off at school this AM.:wacko:. Cycle this time was 28 days so it appears the Soy has helped shorten my cycle which is good because they were lasting 48 days in some months, and my lutel phase appears to be steady at 11 days. I used to have a 26 day cycle before I had the Mirena inserted, after I had it removed in Aug. 09 my cycles became all wacky and hormonal.

Ideally I would like a longer lutel phase of 12-13 days so I will look into lengthing it naturally. Looks like I should ovulate on either 11/15 or 11/16 so here's hoping third time is the charm!:blush:

We are determined to catch that egg....!:happydance:

SNL~

As far as your question, I find that I ovulate 3 days after my cue peak. My cue peak was 11/17 and I ovulated on 11/20. Look over your temps and compare to your cue peak and look for your pattern. I have only been using mine for 3 months as well but I finally figured out the cue peak vs ovulation thing by trial and error.

Hey girls! Sorry about AF!! grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! But Dyme I love your positive attitude!! here's to November for you ladies!!!! :)

Hi Crazy~

I have to be positive otherwise I am grumpy, angry and just plain evil and that will stress me out. I only want positive vibes so I can get this wacky cycle of mine under control. I am such a work in progress...LOL....

D~

Never- YAY!!!!!!! I am excited!!! You, Dyme, and SNL can all be bump buddies together!!!! how awesome would that be!!!
Dyme- I feel ya... some days I dont feel like being positive... but I do it, cause otherwise I am just a big grump and everyone suffers!! lol!!
has anyone heard from Arein???? Just wondering how things are going.... or even whit??? I haven't seen several girls in some time!! It was nice to see Titi pop in and say hi too!!!!

Hey ladies :) Just checking in with everyone and saying Hello!! How is everyone's month starting out?

Hubby and i are hoping to catch the egg this month.

hi luv! i'm good. just counting the days until i see DH :) i hope ya'll get that eggy this month too. you've been patient enough, so ready for that :bfp:!

Hubby and i bought a new SUV last night!! Its a dodge journey with pretty much every perk!! I now have my "family" car and just need a family to put it in :)

It has 7 seats, dvd player with two wireless headphones, a 7 inch screen in the dash, sirius radio, mobile tv, a back up camera, tons of under the floor storage, built in flashlight, LED lights through out, reclining rear seats, steering wheel controls, pop down child mirror ect.... I am in LOVE with it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->