• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Club OvaCue!

anyone want to help me read this since I am still learning :flower: lol
here are my numbers when should I ovulate?
CD 14 (HIGH ) 3 bars
CD 13 (HIGHEST) 4 bars
CD 12 (HIGH) 3 bars
CD 11 (possible) 2 bars
CD 10 126 (possible) 2 bars I am today
CD 9 111
Cd 8 138
CD 7 123
CD 6 109
CD 5 157
cd 4 215
CD 3 103

if your reading tomorrow is less than 124.2 then yesterday, CD8, will be your cue peak and you should ovulate 5-7 days after.

Hi everyone! Amazingly, we got our :bfp:!!!! We are so excited! Lots and lots of :dust: to you all!

hey just wondering when my monitor says ovulation confirmed does that mean i have ovulated or im about too it says my peak days are 11 to 13 im on 11 now :)

morning girls.. I got a HIGH today on my CBFM and a + for an OPK. so hopefully right on time I will ovulate CD 14 :happydance:
I have 2 pics of my ovacue from this morning as well

https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/SnL41296/nov620104.jpg

and my readings
https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/SnL41296/nov620103.jpg

hey i got my high days on my ovacue days 11 - 13 and i also took soy this month and i feel the ovulating pains today alot more intense so fingers crossed gl everyone xxx

Hi Ladies~

Just popped in to say Hi and read up on all that has happened this week.

Take Care All!

D~

Hey girlies!! Just wanted to say hi!! How are things going?? Congrats to mommies1&2!! So exciting!! Things are good here!! Getting closer and closer!!!

Ugh this two week wait is dragging! I have about 9 more days to go and I'm trying not to think about it but this morning my face broke out horrible and it hasn't done this since high school so now it has me thinking. I hope this next week goes fast!

Hey girls!! Hope everyone is doing great!!
Luvmysoldier- How long until you test?
lots of baby dust to you all!!!!! :)

Hi Girls hope all is well and love and lots of babydust to you!!!

Would you please take a look over my readings and tell me what you make of them?
Thanks!
The oral readings are first

cd 3- 115
4-108
5-148/144
6-102/200
7-114/240
8-107/185
9-105/130
10-88/149
11-100/186
12-102/168
13-194/144
14-115/195
15-97/248
16-126/236

I took Clomid 5-9 and was told ovulation would most likely occur 5-10 days after the last pill.

I haven't gotten my first +opk until today

ovacue confirmed ovulation on cd10, and then again on cd13. I have had a "not fertile" last two days.

????????

does anyone have the ovacue support email still? Thanks

i would think that your cue peak is at CD13, however with the v spike on CD15 that should be confirming ovulation. are you temping?

only e-mail i could find hun..

[email protected]

Thanks Never! Love your avatar! I think cd13 looks like the peak too but that means I should ov 18-20 right? Maybe I will get another vlow and HAVENT ov'd yet? Its so frusterating b/c the Clomid has not only totally changed what day/s I've always ov'd on, but it messes up temps, has taken away all my ewcm, and makes my body feel different so I can't go by any of my normal signs. I haven't been temping in months as I've been trying to "relax" more but took them the last 3 days out of desparation. They were 98.1., 97.80, and 98.50, doesn't really help without temps from first phase but they seem a little high to be pre-ov. arghhhhhhh.

How many days til reuinion?????

thanks, it's my DH during some of his training :)

have you looked into pre-seed or conceive plus? they can help with lubrication a lot. not necessarily... a few of us have ovulated quite soon after the peak so i wouldn't go on just that. if you aren't going to have your normal signs it's going to drive you more crazy not temping i think. and i do agree that the temperatures you have gotten to seem like post ovulation temperatures. ESPECIALLY the 98's. i would say you have already ovulated.

8 days until i'm with him :)

Hey girls!! Hope everyone is doing great!!
Luvmysoldier- How long until you test?
lots of baby dust to you all!!!!! :)

I'm going to wait and see if AF shows before i even think about testing... im in denial that it can happen this quick... hubby has only been home from iraq a month... so if she doesn't come by the 18th/19th i'm going to test... so super close but so far LOL

thanks, it's my DH during some of his training :)

have you looked into pre-seed or conceive plus? they can help with lubrication a lot. not necessarily... a few of us have ovulated quite soon after the peak so i wouldn't go on just that. if you aren't going to have your normal signs it's going to drive you more crazy not temping i think. and i do agree that the temperatures you have gotten to seem like post ovulation temperatures. ESPECIALLY the 98's. i would say you have already ovulated.

8 days until i'm with him :)

Yay! just a little over a week!!!

Yeah, I think it is probable I've already ov'd......I guess will just dtd in case though......

I started using pre-seed about a year ago. When it didn't work I switched to Pre-conceive+ and then lastly Zestica. Now with the Clomid I'm back to the preseed, but I just found out that Carrots are supposed to be amazing for cm.

yup! there is also grapefruit juice and robitussin. i used grapefruit juice only a little last cycle and got lots of EWCM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->