Club OvaCue!

AF showed this morning yay! Not so yay for hubby since its his bday lol. But I didn't get any bday sex thanks to deployment so he'll live lol! The cue and charting has began.

CD 1 156 97.1

AF showed this morning yay! Not so yay for hubby since its his bday lol. But I didn't get any bday sex thanks to deployment so he'll live lol! The cue and charting has began.

CD 1 156 97.1

Yay!:happydance:Good for you. That tea worked really fast for you.:coffee: Lots and lots of :dust::dust: to you. Remember to temp and do the Ovacue every day, it will help a lot!

D~

CD 1 156 97.1

Yay!:happydance:Good for you. That tea worked really fast for you.:coffee: Lots and lots of :dust::dust: to you. Remember to temp and do the Ovacue every day, it will help a lot!

D~

Yea, i was really surprised since i only drank two cups the first day and it showed within 36 hours! I am so happy to hopefully be back on track now! Using my cue and temping should be a lot easier now too since ill be on more of a schedule now that they hubby is home and has to get up for work :)

yes, i started this morning :D right on track. love that i have a very predictable 14 day LP. i can also tell when i ovulate. i don't get to try until not this cycle or next, but the next i believe. gah. seems like forever. i'm on my 8th cycle charting!

i hope you two can catch it this time around! keep is updated :D

Thanks Never~

I hope we got it this time around as well. My temp shot straight up this AM not sure if that is a good sign or not. I also have a HUGE zit on my chin that just popped up. That is usually a sign that AF is coming so I am trying not to get too excited just yet until ovulation is definately confirmed. I'll post as soon as I confirm either way.

dyme - ovulation on CD17 FOR SURE and you can quote me on that!! two more temps like that and you will have confirmed ovulation!!!

dyme - ovulation on CD17 FOR SURE and you can quote me on that!! two more temps like that and you will have confirmed ovulation!!!

Never~

Thanks! I really hope so! We've had fun trying this cycle but I want the end result...:haha: It's funny, we did not plan or take days off this time around and we actually had more fun than we did last month. I'll update my temps first thing in the AM when I get up so we shall see....:thumbup:

D~

Wow, I so appreciate the information! Yesterday OvaCue reading was 125, today 121 and both days my temp has been 97.7. Today I got my first positive OPK and I am soooo excited! :happydance: I have Stage 3 endo and was worried that the reason I didn't get a positive OPK or temps that matched what the OvaCue was saying was because I wasn't ovulating...what a huge relief!

So, how did you know about the multiple cue peaks and why is my monitor still saying that CD 12 was my peak day if I am just now getting ready to ovulate? It seems like what the OvaCue is telling me is wrong... I would have been completely lost without your input! Thanks again!:flower:

I've called our donor and he'll come by tonight to drop off our :spermy: Wish us luck!

Mommies~

Check the first page of this section and see when you will ovulate based on your cue peak. The cue peak is not your ovulation day, I learned that the hard way...LOL...The cue peak is when your body is gearing to ovulate. Actual ovulation occurs about 3-7 days after the peak.

D~

hi mommies!

i only know this because ovacue does the same thing for me. what i have always recommended (because i was told the same thing) is to ignore the messages that ovacue gives you and just look at the numbers. once you have found your cue peak, expect to ovulate 5-7 days after.. however if you are temping (which is good) and you notice you haven't ovulated yet look out for another cue peak. ovacue is going to go off of the first cue peak and not recognize another one so the messages it gives are not always accurate. let me know if you have any more questions honey. looks like you are getting ready to ovulate! :happydance:

So how do you know what the readings mean? This morning my reading was low (98) but my temp was the same (97.7) as they have been for the last two days. If a high number means ovulation is approaching shouldn't the numbers continue to climb until ovulation?

It's not that I doubt what you're saying :dohh: I just want to do a better job of being able to interpret the data myself. We are lucky that we have a great donor (we're doing our fifth insemination this cycle tonight because I screwed it up) but I hate to waste his time and definitely don't want to wear him out! :wacko:

You'd think for $300 they'd do a better job providing info about how the monitor works...the guide they sent was ridiculously uninformative!

Also, just wondered if you've thought about banking your husbands sperm so you can try even when he's not there? I'm not sure how expensive it is to freeze/store it at a lab but the insemination process is really simple to do at home and equally effective. Just a thought...:idea:

I am freaking having a horrible night.... i love all of my husbands family but i swear we are the ONLY ones that can't get pregnant..... both of my sister in laws are pregnant... and we just found out his cousin is pregnant... and they have been married like 2 months... that makes THREE of his cousins now pregnant... ugh... all it makes me want to do is cry... why does it have to be so damn hard to having something you want so freaking bad.... just doesn't seem fair.

My Temps WENT WAYYYYYYYYYYY UP THIS MORNING
:happydance::happydance::happydance:
My Gut feelign that I am PG maybe TRUE!!!!
U guys have to look at my chart..
I am 10DPO and its still :bfn: I maybe a late bloomer :haha:

Remember with DD I was 15DPO/16DPO..

I really think I am PG this time

I am freaking having a horrible night.... i love all of my husbands family but i swear we are the ONLY ones that can't get pregnant..... both of my sister in laws are pregnant... and we just found out his cousin is pregnant... and they have been married like 2 months... that makes THREE of his cousins now pregnant... ugh... all it makes me want to do is cry... why does it have to be so damn hard to having something you want so freaking bad.... just doesn't seem fair.

Luv~

Don't let that stress you. Remember you and your husband have been apart due to his deployment so it's not like you can actively try if he is not there. It's funny we as women spend a good portion of our lives trying NOT to get pregnant that when we want to get pregnant we have difficulty in most cases. It will happen just relax and jump him every opportunity you have. Timing is key so monitor your temps and learn your signs and signals. Stress will throw you out of wack, so relax so you can get back on track.:hugs:

Your time is coming, 2010 is the year for all of us!:hugs:

My Temps WENT WAYYYYYYYYYYY UP THIS MORNING
My Gut feelign that I am PG maybe TRUE!!!!
U guys have to look at my chart..
I am 10DPO and its still :bfn: I maybe a late bloomer :haha:

Remember with DD I was 15DPO/16DPO..

I really think I am PG this time

Temps look REAL good!:happydance: :hugs:

As for me, I am in the official 2ww. Fingers, toes and eyes crossed that we caught the little bugger! LOL....

In the last week here is what my BBT chart/monitor has said:

10/17 97.5 107
10/18 97.7 146
10/19 97.6 119
10/20 97.7 125
10/21 97.7 121 positive OPK
10/22 97.7 98
10/23 97.8 107
10/24 97.5 121

Based on the temp dip today (assuming there's a rise tomorrow) would you agree that I am ovulating today? Last month I had the dip and then the next day it went way up. I am trying to decide if we should inseminate again today...I guess it can't hurt anything.

I can't believe how stressed and emotional this is...this is just my first month and I already feel ready for the looney bin! :cry:

i wanted to tell u all
This morning was D Day! If they dropped I was DONE!!!! They didn't drop... I am still on the fence with things a little. BUT THEY STAYED UP... Omg I may pass out from suspense lmao

Still Getting :bfn: at 12 DPO with FRER so this is why I am nervous and scared

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"