• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Club OvaCue!

Hi Ladies~

Just popped in to see how everyone survived Thanksgiving! Mine was excellent got a lot of Black Friday Shopping in and I am now looking forward to finishing up my "Santa" duties ahead of schedule.

On the TTC front, we are onto the 3rd try and we are hoping this one is the charm and we get our Xmas BFP!

Enjoy the rest of your Holiday Weekend!

D~

Luvmysoldier- I am so sorry! :(

Dyme- Holy Moly I think that I gained at least 10 lbs at Thanksgiving!! lol, jk... but I definatley ate plenty!! Then I also went black Friday shopping. I think I almost sent myself into labor!! lol... I stood in line waiting to checkout for 3 hours!!!!! But Christmas shopping is pretty much complete!!! Just a few odds and ends left!!

I hope you all have a wonderful day!! And i am praying for blessing for each of you!! :)

Crazy~

You are in the last phase now, are you ready? The next few weeks are going to fly by. In case I miss you before you pop back in, best wishes for a smooth and easy delivery!:hugs:

Hopefully we will all have good news to share here in the New Year.

D~

Crazy~

You are in the last phase now, are you ready? The next few weeks are going to fly by. In case I miss you before you pop back in, best wishes for a smooth and easy delivery!:hugs:

Hopefully we will all have good news to share here in the New Year.

D~

Yes last stretch now!! I had a big feeling for the longest time that it was going to be at the first of December... but that feeling is gone now and I have no idea when she might arive!! I just know that I am ready!! After my Black Friday shopping my back was killing me so bad that I really thought.. uh oh... what did I do!! lol, but all better now!! Thank you for the well wishes!! I hope that it goes smooth!! I am a little scared!! lol, it has been so long since I have had a baby..... And with my other 2 I was so so young.... so this whole thing has been a new experience to me!! I really am greatful to have had you all to share it with!

hi ladys just wondering when the ovacue says ovulation confirmed using the v sensor does that mean u have ovulated??

yes-it is supposed to. But always go by the readings versus the colors on the device.
Mine is sometimes accurate when it says confirmed and sometimes wrong.

Hey ladies,
Just updating.... went to the Dr again today and he was so rude... he told me i had early pregnancy failure and that it happens to 1 in 5 pregnancies statistically and told me to just shrug it off and try again because if this was 100 years ago i wouldn't have ever known i was even pregnant... he was not the nicest old man i'd ever met. I've started temping again as i've read a lot of Dr's say to count the first day of your MC as CD1...which would put me on CD8 guess we'll see if AF shows or not on the 21st.

luvmysoldier- I am sorry that your Dr. was so rude!!! Some people just dnt have much of a heart!! I hear that after a MC you are very fertile! SO hopefully that will play out in your favor! I am thinking about all of you!!

luvmysoldier- I am sorry that your Dr. was so rude!!! Some people just dnt have much of a heart!! I hear that after a MC you are very fertile! SO hopefully that will play out in your favor! I am thinking about all of you!!

I too have read that for a few months after a MC you are very fertile because your body was already ready for a pregnancy. Here's to hoping we get a christmas BFP!

hi just a quick Q about ovacue this is my 3rd month of using it so getting to grips with it but this month and last month and the month b4 when it goes up to 7 bars it goes ovulation confirmed then when i got to show my oh and get to how fertile i am with the bars it goes back down to 5 so it like flicks up only once does anyone know why and is it normal?

Good luck to you girls!! Sorry I can't be of help because I haven't used mine. But I still wanted to wish you luck! And when the other ladies get on here they are a great help!!

Hello All! Joining you - 1st Month with Ovacue :)

Gina~

Welcome!!:hugs: Jump in with any questions and update us as you work through the device.

Lorna~

I have the newer model so I can't help you with the Classic Model. It's not an issue with the batteries is it? Some of the other Ladies have the Classic Model so when they pop in they will answer your question.

Crazy~

Is your due date Christmas? That's an awesome Gift to share with the world!:hugs: It really should not be much longer now.

D~

lorna - i'm thinking the 7 bars is your peak fertility and it goes back down because ovacue faq actually believes you are fertile even after ovulation. so i would assume you ovulated on the 7 day peak and from there it's "lingering.." make sense?

Never~~~

Welcome Back!!!:hugs::happydance: You "sound" so relaxed and content. I know you enjoyed your time away. Missed seeing you on the Boards!

D~

thanks hun :) i actually am. having a baby crossed my mind a few times on the trip, but not much at all. we spent most of it having fun seeing family and friends, going to the football game, spending time with my stepdaughter. it was truly amazing! not glad to be back at all. i hate germany, ugh.

Never~:hugs:

Do you know where you all are going next? Will you be able to come back stateside once you are a Mommy or will you remain in Germany? I know so very little about how the Military does things but I hope that you all can relocate somewhere together...:cloud9:

D~

Having a rough day... It really hard to see all these friends of mine talk about their pregnancies on facebook when we should all be due the same week and yet i'm the only one that isn't able so share in the joy anymore... I just want to crawl under a rock.

Hey girls. Just wanted to share.... I had my baby girl on Dec.7th. She weighed 6lbs and 4 ounces and is 20inches long. Will post pics when I get around a computer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->