Competitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't been entering since Wednesday because I've had norovirus but I'm well again now so starting on the advents!

Got an email last night to say I'd won a personalised letter and activity pack from santa and I've just won a personalised stocking on Facebook worth £40!!

i swear you have lucky socks or something

:haha:

Shall I not tell you about the email I just received about another win :blush:

lucky socks with matching knickers and bra

:rofl:

what's the other win?​

:sulk: can you send me one of your lucky socks and one to jenny? :rofl:

:sulk: can you send me one of your lucky socks and one to jenny? :rofl:

pffft i'd even take the lucky knickers!
could do with a nice big win before xmas

a hamper would be nice, full of booze and
chocolate, not too much to ask right?

:rofl:

I won a kease keyring, clips to your bag so you keys dont fall to the bottom and get lost!

If I could share the luck I would :haha:

Don't hate me :rofl:

I've just won a family day pass to Warwick Castle :D

I have actually one something! Gumigem Facebook birthday comp

Won something else, will soon be the proud owner of.......................................................a bottle of ribena :haha:

Won something else, will soon be the proud owner of.......................................................a bottle of ribena :haha:

:haha: I do love ribena tho!

I won a parenting book today.

I won an amazon voucher!!!! :thumbup: ...

.... For five pounds...

.... In a twitter comp no one else entered!

And a can of Dr Pepper!

I won a personalised kids book on Saturday and I've just got an email to say I've won some kids pjs for keelan :happydance:

Just got an email to say I've won a box of slimming pills, probably be needed after Christmas :rofl:

I won a £100 gift card for a shopping centre in Aberdeen I can't have read the terms right as otherwise I wouldn't have entered as there Is no way I can get there to claim it. I have asked for it to be donated to charity to help people in need at christmas as I wouldn't have felt right doing anything else

Just got another email, I've won a get santa competition doesn't say if I'm the winner or runner up so I've either won a hamper and a get santa pack or just the pack :)

Just got an email saying it's the hamper I've won and it'sessions filled with £50 werthers originals :)

A couple more things for me: a Red spotted hanky goodie bag (it came today a s has 4 quirky cuddly toys in the kids have liked!)
An Organix tin
And another Organix stocking fillers and a cuddlemoo towel thing, that looks awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"