Competitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I literally use my twitter for comps... i never actually tweet anything. So that's maybe why then lol.

Just received my big bundle of books. Half of them I will give to my DC but I think the other half are a bit old for any of the children I know. They are Princess Ponies series, anyone familiar with them? not sure what age they are for really x

Just received my big bundle of books. Half of them I will give to my DC but I think the other half are a bit old for any of the children I know. They are Princess Ponies series, anyone familiar with them? not sure what age they are for really x

Amazon says 5-7 years x

Bloody hell, it's expensive! Will have to think what to do with it lol.

Still nothing .... ahah maybe it's cos i'm going to win the lottery tonight :p

I've won the brand new Maxi Cosi AxissFix car seat that isn't even out to buy yet :happydance: I'm so giddy :rofl:

I've won the brand new Maxi Cosi AxissFix car seat that isn't even out to buy yet :happydance: I'm so giddy :rofl:

wow, you're on a roll! was this a twitter win? x

Nah, this was an email from maxi cosi asking for testers of the new car seat and I filled in the application form. I have to fill in a questionnaire about the seat and take some pictures then it's mine to keep :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"