Competitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won this, another few stocking fillers sorted x
https://www.cumbrialive.co.uk/home/win-gifts-for-little-ones-prize-worth-over-60-1.1165134

Won this, another few stocking fillers sorted x
https://www.cumbrialive.co.uk/home/win-gifts-for-little-ones-prize-worth-over-60-1.1165134
Well done :)

I just got an email saying that I've won a children's book, so that's going into Keelans stash!

One of these just turned up in the post https://www.amazon.co.uk/KitSound-D...970569&sr=1-11&keywords=kitsound+audio+beanie

No email, no letter or anything else in the box, if I didn't remember entering the competition I'd be stumped! Think I might give it to my SIL as an extra present, she loves wooly hats.

Won a Design a friend doll on twitter... great for dd1s Xmas pile!

I won this neckalce on Friday :D

B1r74G9CMAAtSgx.jpg:large

I won a necklace pendant on twitter today :happydance:

Guessing that the car seat will about £200 when it's released I've won £400 worth of stuff in less than a month!!!!

I gave up a week ago... I can't be arsed for no reward. I know i know. In it to win it. Luck is against me though. Woe is me hahha

Well done, you're doing awesome :D

I won a t-shirt on Twitter yesterday and the bottle of alcohol that I won the other week arrived yesterday. It came with 9 big bags of tortilla chips :haha:

I gave up a week ago... I can't be arsed for no reward. I know i know. In it to win it. Luck is against me though. Woe is me hahha

Aww, maybe take a break for a while then try again!

I won a t-shirt on Twitter yesterday and the bottle of alcohol that I won the other week arrived yesterday. It came with 9 big bags of tortilla chips :haha:

Sounds like all you need for a great night in :rofl:

weekend sorted

:rofl:

Hi ladies

I have a Twitter account but where do I find competitions to enter easily (in order to achieve entering 100/day)?

TIA

Hi ladies

I have a Twitter account but where do I find competitions to enter easily (in order to achieve entering 100/day)?

TIA

Ninjawin
The prize finder
Loquax
Hotukdeal
Money saving expert forum
Twitaculous

Haven't been entering since Wednesday because I've had norovirus but I'm well again now so starting on the advents!

Got an email last night to say I'd won a personalised letter and activity pack from santa and I've just won a personalised stocking on Facebook worth £40!!

I have been entering (only using ninja win) every day (several times a day) since September and have won nothing!

Haven't been entering since Wednesday because I've had norovirus but I'm well again now so starting on the advents!

Got an email last night to say I'd won a personalised letter and activity pack from santa and I've just won a personalised stocking on Facebook worth £40!!

i swear you have lucky socks or something

:haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79