Confessional

Y

youngmommy2

Tell me something really weird about you or something you've done.

Here's mine.. When I was like 5 years old, I started sleeping with an oven mit with a chicken on it. This lasted until I was about 12. I also used to make up songs and stories about chickens. I was obsessed. I have no idea why. I'm a weirdo.

Your turn!

oh come on please tell me I didn't just freely admit my chicken obsession to you all with no responses!!!

Lol I can't really think of anything weird. Oh, I guess I do have one: When I was little I had a pet toad (found randomly outside) and it died and I cried and cried so we had a funeral for him in our backyard. My mom teased me and said if I kissed him he would turn into my prince lol

i cannot step on wet bathroom/pool floor tiles with my bare feet

I can not eat with plastic forks/spoons ect, I carry alittle case in my purse that has a metal set in it :D

I had this horrible habit for like 7 years of having a pillow or purse in my lap at all times. In highschool I had to keep it in my lap cause people would steal it where I went. Got use to it and it was impossible to break until I became pregnant and so big it would not fit there anymore when I drove :) so the habit went away.
My husband use to hate his fingers and toes touching when he was little. Always put pieces of paper between his fingers, and those toe sepearations for toe painting on his feet.

I like the smell of my ohs feet when he's been at work all day (omg its awful but they don't smell bad) hmm not sure if that makes sense! Xx

I can only eat sweets like malteasers, minstrels etc in odd numbers x

Oh another one, I love the smell of the bottom of new shoes - like that rubbery smell. lol

I still suck my thumb :blush:

I still suck my thumb too! Infact so does my husband!..it was one of the things that got us interested in how alike we were etc lol We don't let people know tho!...lol We are fully expecting Elijah to suck his thumb too! :thumbup:

When I was 8, I thought I saw a ghost in my doorway and got so scared that I couldn't sleep without the door shut. I'm 28 now and have never slept with the door open since. My OH hates this (because he claims the room gets too hot) but I finally told him the truth last week and he laughed at me :( But I will never EVER sleep with an open door again. Ever.

Mine are more obsessional! lol

When the cd player is on in the car if I look at it and the time number is odd (say 1:53) I have to wait til it goes even, or until it forms a pattern e.g. 1:59 (4 equally in between 1 and 5 and 5 and 9). Same with looking at lamp posts on the motorway - there can't be a car across the lamp post or I have to wait until the next lamp post :dohh:

Mine don't even make sense! lol :flow:

Great thread!!

When I was younger I had an imaginary friend called Timmy, but there was good timmy and bad timmy lol, when I was naughty I uses to tell my mum that bad timmy made me do it!! I also at about 2 years old used to shout out of the letter box "help me help me", my poor mum lol!!

I also have to eat sweets in even numbers, and the volume on the tv/car stereo has to be even too!!

Love these!

From when I was little I slept with a soft cot sheet which I called my sheety.

I slept with it on my pillow til I got married (age 25!!). I used to hide it when my now hubby stayed over :blush:

I like even numbers and the lamppost thing too. I like to pass a lamppost in time with music. People did that a bit weird but it's a habit I've had since I can remember :)

lol its not like the number thing but I cant touch cotton wool.

My hubby chased me around at the last asda baby event with a huge bag of it! People were staring at us cos I was like 9 months pregnant :haha:

If I grab a handfull of M&Ns , I will have to eat them in the same colour, for example first all greens, then all yellows and so on.

oh come on please tell me I didn't just freely admit my chicken obsession to you all with no responses!!!

I had a chicken obsession too (kinda still do). We always had chickens and I would name every single one...I even ended up with a rooster named Princess because I didn't know he was a rooster when we got him. When I learned to crochet I would make little hats for them all...Photo included.

Attachments

• christmas chickens.jpg
    christmas chickens.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 19

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe