Confessional

I did the only eat one thing on the plate at dinner time before i could move onto the next food lol.

I do this..? I thought it was normal..? My foods are also NOT to touch each other on the plate/mix.

I guess I'm the only one who likes to mix everything together on my plate

The cutlery thing is another of my 'things' too!

I cannot stand hearing or seeing anyone biting their fork or scraping their food off with their teeth. It makes me clench my fists and my teeth go funny.

I cannot stand the sound when people cut their food on their plate and scrape the cuttlery on the plate, I just wanna throw their plate across the room.

I hate putting cutlery away in the drawer, if I do it then I have to do it one piece at a time really gently so it doesn't make a noise.

It's making my teeth funny now just thinking about it. Also just thinking about nails on a blackboard makes me cringe!

X

I have an irrational fear of crane flies. These things, for those who may not be familiar:

https://static.flickr.com/40/83492450_87048e3911_o.jpg

God, even that picture makes me want to cry.

There was one in my bathroom yesterday and honestly, there might as well have been a man with a knife in there. I was sitting on the toilet when I first discovered it and made a horrible shrieking sound, RAN out of the bathroom with my pants down and shut the door behind me. Then didn't use the bathroom for, oh, six hours? until I couldn't stand it anymore and used the dirty bathroom in my building's laundry room instead.

They are totally and completely harmless but let me tell you, they do not know how to fly. They just flail about and I swear they have like a face sensor or something because they always end up flying directly at my mouth. And I'm pretty sure they can grow to be as big as a car. They're MASSIVE. And they look like the spawn of a mosquito and a spider.

Man, can I talk about crane flies...

Those bugs are gross, I don't like Palo Verde Beetles.. https://cals.arizona.edu/maricopa/garden/graphic/bugs/pvbr-btl.jpg

*cringe*

Are crane flies also known as daddy long legs'? They look the same, if they are then omg I hate hate hate them!

They're so dumb, they fly straight at you. I will not go in a room of there's one in there!

X

no.. daddy long legs are spiders.. those fly... 0.o

actually after wikipedia'ing it, Crane flies ALSO get called daddy long legs..? But the ones I've seen when I lived in OH were spiders.. 0.o so i guess its a term used for a few bugs

I bite my toe nails. :blush:

Like full on bite them heavily pregnant and all..:blush:

Ryan's started copying me :dohh::dohh:

lol its not like the number thing but I cant touch cotton wool.

My hubby chased me around at the last asda baby event with a huge bag of it! People were staring at us cos I was like 9 months pregnant :haha:

If I grab a handfull of M&Ns , I will have to eat them in the same colour, for example first all greens, then all yellows and so on.

Lol love this one! My baby sister has a phobia of cotton balls too. My family is cruel though and put them all in her underwear drawer when she was 17. She freaked out!!

i still sleep with a teddy and im 23 and married hubby thinks its cute so thats lucky haha not a paticular teddy but a teddy of some sort.

I can't stand the sound of sloppy food, can't eat it either.:sick:

I can't eat cereal in front of people, and I can't watch people eat it and I hate it when people scrape around the bowl a million times to scoop up the cereal, it drives me insane.

I HATE being kissed on the face! Lips I don't mind but DF slobbers all over my face it's so gross!

I HATE feet they make me feel sick. I always wear socks unless I'm in bed and I can only walk around bare foot at home, if I'm at someone else's house or a hotel or anywhere that's not home I won't go bare foot unless I absolutely have to, like if I have a shower or something, i'll even sleep with socks on. And I struggle to cope with people who come round, and take their shoes off if they're not wearing socks, i'd much rather they just keep their shoes on. My aunt and uncle came round last Saturday and my little cousins weren't wearing socks, they came up to my bedroom and were walking all over the room and all over the bed bare foot, I nearly had a breakdown lol. Oh and I freak out if other peoples feet touch me:blush:

The only time I can tollerate feet is on holiday when it's hot and on the beach/at the pool.

hahahaha i remembered one that just had me giggling when i thought of it....

i can ONLY sleep with my mouth open. like full on, catching flies, dribbling mess, open. (the dribbling started during pregnancy :dohh:)

if i ever slept at a friends or when i started out with OH, i used to make sure i slept facing away from them or had the quilt pulled up. so i must have thought it was really odd.....HAHA :haha:

think its a habit that started due to an unknown cat allergy when i was little, we had 3 cats and i couldn't breathe through my nose.................:shrug:

oh right here goes

im scared of milk, everythin about it makes me want to throw up-i have a drop in my coffee

when i was little i used to make up words to the theme tune for eastenders

i dont eat crusts-even on burgers-this drives my hubby nuts!!

i always have to leave somethin on my plate

i will only use certain cutlery,if it doesnt feel right i cant use it

i like to save worms-if their on the path i pick them up and put them back on the grass

i like wearing odd socks and underwear but dont like anythin else odd. clothes have to match or i feel off balance

i like people to sit on my feet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->