Confessional

Whenever I used to eat a muffin or cupcake I used to eat the paper case it came in too..

I also used to eat paper from my school work books and tell the teachers it was mice hahah

I'm sorry Carly but this made me laugh :haha: ... I use to eat the wrapper on starburst sweets :D

Chalk. I can't touch it it, ewww it makes me shiver.
I can't touch paper if I've just washed my hands, feels horrible!
I can't stand on dry smooth concrete with dry feet. Wet or textured concrete is fine lol
I have massive anxiety about using the phone, I hate calling people and I hate people calling me.
crane flies/ daddy long legs. They make me feel sick, I'm so so scared of them! When I was in school, someone filled a crisp packet with them and threw it at me, I cried so much.. I was about 15 lol

I think we were separated at birth ^

xxx

i love daddy long legs, at school i chased a friend with one as she was scared of them.mean i know-but really funny.

ive just asked oh what he thinks are my weird confessions and he said i fart louder than him!!

oh and i still cant ride a bike at 30yrs old, or swim properly

I love to eat uncooked hot dogs out of the package/fridge :(

I can't stand soggy/mushy food. Like cereal , bananas, mushy peas, mashed potato

when i was younger i used to have a bowl of cereal and glass of milk, and alternate spoonfulls/gulps :haha:

these days i can eat them together but rarely do as i have to wolf it down before it goes soggy. God help me when LO starts eating baby food... Boke!

Oh, and wooden spoons. They make my teeth hurt :haha: :wacko: does that make sense??

Oh baby food!

I started eating baby food jars after I got my wisdom teeth removed and sort of got addicted to them... ironically the same time I started BLW with Alex, so I just lied to people and said the jars were for him :rofl:

I hate the feeling of wooden things that aren't like smooth or varnished if that makes sense?? Like chippy forks and magnum sticks :dohh:

Also about 10 times a day I will hear a sentence then add up all the letters and include any dots on 'i's then once I get the total - say its fourteen - I figure there's eight letters in fourteen, six in the word eight including the dot then four in the word six with the dot. Then I'm happy to stay at four as it always comes back to four :happydance:

NUTCASE :help:

I hate the feeling of wooden things that aren't like smooth or varnished if that makes sense?? Like chippy forks and magnum sticks :dohh:

Also about 10 times a day I will hear a sentence then add up all the letters and include any dots on 'i's then once I get the total - say its fourteen - I figure there's eight letters in fourteen, six in the word eight including the dot then four in the word six with the dot. Then I'm happy to stay at four as it always comes back to four :happydance:

NUTCASE :help:

in exactly the same with the wooden stuff, chippy forks or those wee wooden ice cream spoons are the worst!! They make my teeth hurt/mouth water haha creep!

I actually have oneabout chickens.. when I was younger my friends dared me to go into asda aand steal something, I didn't want to look like a 'chicken' (sorry lol) so I went in and grabbed the first thing I could see, that happend to be a frozen chicken, long story short I got caught and locked up for a few hours 2 days before xmas. My parents didn't know wether to shout or augh!

Is it bad I like the smell of my husband after he has done concrete all day....on another I have baby fever bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->