Confessional

I always have to take a bottle of body spray or deodorant from a few rows back on the shelf. I can't take the one right at the front. Ever.

I don't like hot and cold food on the same plate and definitely not touching, I'd rather have two plates...

Everytime I take a drink I have to take 4 sips.... everytime :/ x

I cannot stand bare feet on carpet. Makes me cringe.

I once ate the entire middle of a crusty loaf because it's was warm and doughy. Needless to say when my mum and dad discovered the empty shell of a loaf they weren't impressed.

Me too! My mum was on the phone & it looked so yummy..

I remember doing it :blush:

I cannot get out of bed on a time that isn't like 00, 05, 10 etc.. If I'm sitting somewhere & I need to do something (like make a cup of tea or something) I'll wait til' a time like that too :wacko:

I can't have things off the front of shelves :haha:

I have a routine of brushing my teeth, washing my face, showering, getting dressed, putting makeup on

I sleep with a stuffed penguin!

I still to this day cannot dangle my feet off the end of my bed.. Monsters! I don't even believe in monsters..

When I was a toddler, we had a male family friend round & I disappeared into the garden.. My mum found me in garden chopping at my long hair, when asked why? I replied "That man has nice hair mummy, I want hair like him"

I'll probably be back with more!

I always have to take a bottle of body spray or deodorant from a few rows back on the shelf. I can't take the one right at the front. Ever.

I don't like hot and cold food on the same plate and definitely not touching, I'd rather have two plates...

Me too,the very thought of coleslaw on a baked potato makes me shudder.

I once ate the entire middle of a crusty loaf because it's was warm and doughy. Needless to say when my mum and dad discovered the empty shell of a loaf they weren't impressed.

Me too! My mum was on the phone & it looked so yummy..

I remember doing it :blush:

I cannot get out of bed on a time that isn't like 00, 05, 10 etc.. If I'm sitting somewhere & I need to do something (like make a cup of tea or something) I'll wait til' a time like that too :wacko:

I can't have things off the front of shelves :haha:

I have a routine of brushing my teeth, washing my face, showering, getting dressed, putting makeup on

I sleep with a stuffed penguin!

I still to this day cannot dangle my feet off the end of my bed.. Monsters! I don't even believe in monsters..
When I was a toddler, we had a male family friend round & I disappeared into the garden.. My mum found me in garden chopping at my long hair, when asked why? I replied "That man has nice hair mummy, I want hair like him"

I'll probably be back with more!

Me too! Feet hanging out the end of the bed with no blanket over them is a big no no for me. If the weathers hot I leave the blanket off my body but they have to cover my feet! You never know who might come up to you in the night and bite off your toes :wacko:

I also hate walking over drain covers. I'm always scared i'm going to fall through them.

I cant drink to the bottom of a cup i always have to.leave a drop :/

This is me too! Its worst with a cup of tea :nope: I have to leave a fair amount at the bottom - I think it must come from when my mum used to use tea leaves :sick:

I used to steal chalk from school to eat it. My parents banned chalk from the household :D

I have so many weird quirks and hates and routines, I can barely identify them because they're so much a part of me :haha: For example:

*I can't stand the sound of... pretty much anything. Loud voices, people eating, tapping fingers, scraping silverware, SNORING, spitting, gulping drinks, alarms. I have to sleep with ear plugs in, my white noise machine and the ceiling fan on to drown out all sounds from outside my room. I absolutely can't share a bed with anyone but Carmen, either.

*I have an internal sort of echolalia where I'll repeat something over and over in my head, breaking it up into syllables and manipulating them until I have an even number.

*I can't rest anything on one leg but not the other (like a bag or a book). I can't have wet hands without drying them immediately, and any wet spots on my clothes or socks drives me up the wall.

*I MUST have hand lotion and lip balm on hand at all times.

*I almost never answer my phone. I know it's rude, but I really hate unexpected conversation.

*I hate, HATE having my armpits touched, ever. Even during a massage or DTD or whatever.

Whenever I used to eat a muffin or cupcake I used to eat the paper case it came in too..

I also used to eat paper from my school work books and tell the teachers it was mice hahah

I've thought of another one: I can't breathe through my mouth when I'm at other peoples houses, especially if the house has a 'smell' iykwim. I also struggle to drink from cups and glasses at other peoples houses too, and if i'm visiting someone i'll usually politely refuse a drink. I really don't know why.

I'm such a weirdo!

I can't stand the feeling of wool. If I was to wear something with wool or see a wooly thing I'd have to bite it and make it squeak in my teeth. Urgh, thinking about it gives me the shivers :wacko:

I've thought of some more.

When buying magazines or newspaper, i can't buy the one at the front or top of the pile. I also can't have one that has had the corner of the front page turned down or looks creased or anything lol.

I do this annoying noise with my throat when it's itchy (i have hayfever) and it sounds like a demented croaking frog ha ha. My OH always looks at me strangely when i'm doing it.

I sniff books and love the smell of new things. :haha: I'm not a weirdo honest :blush: I just love that new book smell!!

Whenever I used to eat a muffin or cupcake I used to eat the paper case it came in too..
I also used to eat paper from my school work books and tell the teachers it was mice hahah

OMG i do that too, delicious!!!! ha ha

I don't like the thought of biting concrete.....why anyone ever would is beyond me, but it's something's that's always sent shivers up my spine.

When I was little I used to sit in assembly crossing my eyes so the headmistress went double..in fact I used to do it all the time.

Crane flies/daddy long legs are evil, they fly at your mouth and are impossible to kill, they are immune to the yellow pages.

I used to walk with my foot turned in deliberately to get attention (I was 3 or 4)..didn't work my mum sent me to ballet to turn my foot out.

My belly button is off limits.

I hate when people touch my stomach, I don't even like DH to touch my stomach. I am going to be screwed when I get pregnant and everyone wants to touch me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->