Confused? can you help explain Positive OPK 6DPO? Dull cramping,achy lower back

Oh yeah, that's way too early. Could be a cyst! They can pinch like that. And ovulation pain can occur days before or after actual ovulation occurs, for whatever reason.

Good luck with the CPR renewal! TTYL.

Ill screen shot my chart so y'all can see it, but warning, its pretty screwed up this month

Beep, I always wondered about Barr bodies too, but the Lyon hypothesis says that an X chromosome will be switched off at random during the 100 cell phase EXCEPT if one is abnormal and then that one gets switched off except in certain conditions, so that would account for a lot of it right? Plus, because a different X would be switched off in each cell, even if some bad ones stayed on, you would still have tissues that go unaffected which would make body wide syndromes less severe in girls. (Genuinely asking your opinion, not arguing :p I love this stuff)

10 minute break!

I agree that it may be a cyst... But it only hurts about once a month for 30 seconds around cycle day 9. Lol!!!

And southern , I actually think that totally makes sense.inactivated unless there is a mutation or something. And also, with the spread of the inactivation, it's possible that say the area of the liver has a 50/50 chance of getting the mutated gene for liver disease or something, but a boy would have 100%. If it's on the x chrom of course .

Have to vent...

coworker just came over to tearfully announce that she's going to be a grandma again... her youngest (19) just found out today that she's pregnant. Total accident, she hadn't even realized she was late. She's 7 weeks along and they've already made up their formal announcement.

Happy for coworker, sick to stomach.

Oh Dill. I am so so very sorry my friend. It's so unfair that accidents happen when so many people so badly want a baby. Sending you hugs :hugs:

I feel like 7 weeks is a little early to go and announce it to everyone, but not everyone has bad experiences, so I think that's just a bit of my life coloring my judgment. I just feel like EVERYONE AND THEIR MOTHER'S BROTHER has announced a new pregnancy since I started my latest round of MCs last year.

Of course I congratulated her and was enthusiastic and excited for them. But inside, it felt like swallowing a rusty razorblade. I just want to go home and curl up in bed now, but I have far too much to get done tonight.

Wow, yeah. I've had a really hard time with those types as well. Wondering what is wrong with ME. I get epecialy down when I think about the crack heads and meth addicts that get pg and don't do anything to improve their lifestyle. Why do they get to bring unwanted life into the world, but so many of the most fitting people that want it most cannot.

Woa- I turned that into MY rant. I'm sorry!

Yes, it is definitely hard to hear. Those announcements are definitely harder after you've already been trying and have had problems. I'm sorry Dill. :/ yes, happy for her.... But... As always- slap in the face. :( boo!!

Ug I'm sorry girls :( It always seems like there's just something in the water when YOU'RE the one that's trying and it's totally not fair.

I feel like such a jerk for feeling even the slightest bit of resentment.

Psssh don't. It's complicated. It's frustrating. It's emotional. It's a big thing and it's not fair and it's so culturally uncomfortable to be open about that people don't really know how to be sensitive until they've been there and that's hard.

She has no idea about any of my losses. It's not something I've discussed with them. She isn't in on my personal life much at all. It's not her fault, and she's not being insensitive. She's just happy for her kid.

*sigh*

Yeah, I get it. Honestly, I never would have thought to be very sensitive to others if I hadn't had any problems conceiving, ya know? Most of the time the time we aren't even aware of our "privilege" until we don't have it.

Just like if I was telling a story about how great my dad is, I wouldn't really stop and consider if the person I was telling the story to even had a father. Maybe their father died? You just never really know other peoples situations, so you tend to think about it less or not at all. I get that. Doesn't make it any easier.

In my CPR class, obviously, we were doing CPR on infants. Little, realistic feeling baby dolls... sigh..... :(

Yeah, you make a good point. Ultimately, the problem is mine, and even if she knew of my situation, it would be sort of unfair to expect her to be cautious in her joy just for my own sensitive self. I should feel honored that she chose to include me in the circle of people who know about it.

I know hon, but it's still ok to be upset. And you're an awesome person for letting her be enthusiastic!

Thanks, ladies. I don't know what I'd do without you!!! I'm feeling much better about it now. I took a nice hot shower, pampered myself, redid my nails, and have a yummy halibut dinner in the oven.

And I can always use tomorrow's temping to look forward to! I'll be 7dpo! Let the "watch for an implantation dip" adventure begin!

Yussssss I love chart stalking. I can't wait! My chart is all kinds of messed up this month. I had an ENORMOUS (like enormous) dip the day my period ended and then it went back up to normal range so my chart just has this random V smack in the middle of it lol.

Weird how the body does that sort of thing! I have no idea what's going on with my chart. Level, level, level, JUMP, partial dip... we'll see what it does tomorrow. I'm hoping maybe it'll either dip significantly (implantation!) or jump back up and stay up and today's partial dip will be a slightly-missed implantation dip (a girl can dream).

Colostrum leaks started today, more cramps, mood swings, dry skin.

SOuthern, what were your temps during that dip? I have been remaining in the low 96's... I feel like that is really low? Whats normal low before O?

Dill, This temping thing is so great... like being able to pee on a stick through the whole cycle! :)

Oh wow colostrum leakage is one symptom I've never had. I'm really keeping my fingers and toes crossed that this is the month.

If by chance you don't get lucky this month (but you will!), you might want to check on that colostrum leak 2 months in a row.? Might be an imbalance?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->