Confused? can you help explain Positive OPK 6DPO? Dull cramping,achy lower back

OH! And I forgot to mention... BRUISES!! You will get SO many. It's so unavoidable. I used to have to put makeup on my bruises because customers would always ask me about what happened. It's just part of starting out. Your body just isn't used to being banged up in all those places! :)

Bahahaha I will definitely keep that in mind. Nooooow to just find a class lol. I'm not really sure where to find that. I guess I'll just google :haha:

This might not be of any help, but one time my friend really wanted me to teach her some stuff, so we went to the park when there weren't many people around... and I did the damn thing on the jungle gym. You know how there's always that lone pole... ;) You could work with that if you have a park that isn't too crowded.

That park trip was hilarious, she completely underestimated the strength it took. And just jumped onto it like a monkey and held on tight.... nothing came of it. lol

Oh god, these will make you laugh.

And excuse that messy hair, it was as hawk that got soaked in the lake. ;)

Attachments

• 37424_425275561952_5708460_n.jpg
    37424_425275561952_5708460_n.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 36976_425275571952_2981125_n.jpg
    36976_425275571952_2981125_n.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 9
Haha niiiiiice. My brother is a huge fitness guy and I know he uses poles at the park and stuff to work out. I'm totally going to try that :p You look great by the way.

You are making ME want to start again! Its been over 4 years! That was like... a whole different person. I look soooo diff now. I'm thinner, lost my muscles and my butt (and my alcohol weight) ! Longgg hair. I could go on and on. It's so weird to look back at that time. I was drunk ALL the time. I guarantee I was buzzed in all of those pics. Now I want to practically be a doctor. LOL... who would have known.

I'm so proud of you! You're so super awesome. (not that you weren't awesome before). You're gonna be a great PA. Plus you have the skills to entertain your partner (DH? Boyfriend? sorry not sure what he is lol, I'm sure you've said). I'm actually pretty jealous lol. Another part of why I want to learn ze skills ;)

Omg, skills for the dh, that's another discussion. I'll have to talk to you in the morning though. I need to go to bed!! School tomorrow!!! Yikes! Night!

I crave Coke like crazy when I eat pizza. I don't know what it is, but even though I've pretty much given up soda, I still have to pop one open when pizza is involved. I can't avoid it.

Also, girl, you were ripped! I've never had that much lean muscle in my life.

In other news, I have a persistent headache that just will not go away, and my temp is staying extra elevated. (It went right back up after yesterday's little dip).

Or it could just be that my temp took its sweet time reaching post-o levels. Not getting my hopes up, though the persistent and stubborn headache is something I did NOT have last month when I thought I must be pregnant, and it's something I have had with my prior pregnancies from day 1. That said, I always worry about that, because it usually just keeps getting worse until it becomes completely unbearable and I can't function (can't walk, etc.) and that's when I MC.

I could just be stressed.

I don't know. It seems too early for me to have implanted already. I'm only 7dpo, 6 if I ovulated a day late. Not getting my hopes up over a headache and elevated temps. If I knew what my pre-o temps were, I could say definitively whether this is a biphasic shift or a triphasic, but I don't. Wahhh!

Im still keeping my fingers crossed for you Dill :) I have good feels about this month.

Also, dill oh-expert-of-temps. WTF is up with my chart?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-20-11-41-19.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-02-20-11-41-19.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 2
It looks normal if you omit the spike day, haha. Did anything happen during the day of the spike? Broken sleep, hot house, getting a little sick, got up and moved around?

No those were actually the only three days (low temp high temp low temp) that I got up at ezactly the same time so I figured they'd be closer together o_O

The urge to POAS is so strong. I may only hold out until 10dpo. 10dpo is reasonable. It's just 3 days from now. 12dpo is also reasonable, and only 5 days, but FIVE DAYS, GUYS.

IT'S SO HARD. :cry: They will be calling my name all weekend!

Wow Dill, it's so crazy to me that last month we were waiting around together to test... and now you are already almost at test time, and I am still waiting to O! LOL!!! I'm hoping your headache is either a good sign, or no sign. Buutttttt I'm sorry you've had headaches. Whenever I get the slightest headache, my brain is rendered useless, so I feel for ya! And since I'm sure you have a stash of HPTs, I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to start testing whenever you want to :) Wellll, it might emotionally hurt a little to see bfns, but we will be here to help you rationalize that it's just too early! :)

I ran out of my tea yesterday, and I must say- my day hasn't been the same without it. I'm craving it!!! I went to whole foods after school and boy do they have the greatest tea selection of all time! I did a little google of one of the yogi teas "Vanilla spice perfect energy" Because I NEED SOMETHING for my work mornings, my days are miserable without coffee. Anyway, I read some reviews that were from ex coffee drinkers and said it is a GREAT substitute. I know I can't go crazy with it since it does have SOME caffeine, but not as much as my normal 32oz day of coffee. Then I got home and googles every ingredient and they ALL came up as fertility boosters! So my conclusion is this- almost everything is a "fertility booster" because everything has its own nutrients and stuff that the body needs to function properly. It's not that whatever herb increases fertility per say, but it provides the nutrients for whatever part of your body to function properly... which in turn boosts fertility.
Anyway- tea. Yes. I'm starting to like it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->