Confused? can you help explain Positive OPK 6DPO? Dull cramping,achy lower back

It's common in women in my family, apparently, even though I only had it during pregnancy and when I was a teen. I had it last month, of course, which is why I was so convinced I had to be pregnant (WRONG). So it means nothing to me at this point.

I wouldn't be surprised if I had a hormonal imbalance, though. I'm such a trainwreck, health-wise.

And YES, temping is a lot like peeing on a stick every day! I feel so much less tempted, and I at least have the illusion that I know what's going on. :lol:

I feel ya. I can't wait until September (though I hope you'll both be waddling around by then) and in the mean time temping keeps me sane :p

Quick break from my paper to say-

Just had an identical 30 second pinching pain just like last night, same spot but in my left O. !? Hmmmm... Maybe my herbs are making the follicles so big they hurt!

One from each side! Double the odds!! Haha....right. After 4 years, I doubt it.

Well, I will keep my fingers crossed that they are the real deal. I'm hoping that actually taking better care of my body as a whole will make a difference. I never realized how many nutrients and trace elements are in tea! I've been drinking soooo much tea it's crazy. I have to pee all the time. I've been filling my coffee void. Usually I would drink a cup of coffee and feel content. Now I drink a cup of tea and once I'm finished, I still feel like I need something, so naturally I drink another cup of tea. I've been alternating between the super fantastic female blend, and a super antioxidant green tea (but I have to add mint because I still don't like green tea!).

I've always wanted to love tea, but I've always preferred coffee... Now HOPEFULLY, since I'm being very dedicated about not drinking any coffee and only drinking tea, my tastes and habits will change. I doubt it, but one can hope.

My love of tea definitely helped me get through my coffee withdrawals when I gave it up. One of the things I adore is that I can even make my own blends with wild plants that grow on my property. Yum yum yum! A little labrador tea with rosehips is absolute heaven on a chilly autumn evening.

I think green tea is an acquired taste. I used to hate it. Now, I not only enjoy it, but can even stomach it without any sweetener whatsoever. I think finding a good brand helps. Some green teas still taste like butt, imo.

You are doing so awesome with your health! I'm jealous! I'm with Dill, twin beeps :p

One could even say... beep beeps?

Okay, that was terrible, even for me. Off to bed with me! For punishment. :winkwink:

Dill, in the morning I'd LOVE for you to suggest me some teas! I know nothing on the topic. I'd like to know your experiences with what you've tried and loved/hated, and your fave combination... And the one that you mix dog weeds (or something) with rose hips- what does that taste like? I don't care for fruity tea... unless it's iced, I can do orange. I need to get inspired! :)

And Southern- Thank you, thank you ... but I'm not doing THAT great. lol. I haven't made any huge diet changes or anything. One thing I think is pretty cool though, I bought a prenatal from New Seasons that was originally $40 but on sale for $15 bucks off... still expensive, but I loved the idea- it's made of whole foods. Like they packed all the actual foods that you get vitamins from in the little pill. I like that idea much better than the other synthetic, pink pills I had previously. :) And while yes- I could just actually eat all of those foods that they put in the pill, no, no I couldn't... I'm picky!!!!

I feel ya. I would much rather take supplements than actually eat the foods :p I don't eat horribly but I don't eat great either. I just dropped soda about two months ago and I'm STILL dying. I would think the cravings would be gone by now :p I feel like a crack addict.

I used to be soooo addicted to coke. The drink! THE DRINK! Even though I used to be a stripper, I've never even tried cocaine! But damn, that crap is so disgustingly bad for you. I've switched over to soda water, which is totally satisfying. It's usually the burn of the carbonation that I love- so it does a perfect job. I keep a case of soda water in the fridge at all times! :) The only time I still crave coke, is if I'm craving sugar, like with a savory meal I usually crave coke to balance it out.

Yessss I have the same problem with meals. I don't crave it as much just to have anymore but when I'm having a chipotle burrito I'm like OMG PLEASE PLEASE LORD.

Hey, ok so I'm going to be really honest, I don't know much about stripping so if I'm WAY off base please don't be offended, but I have a question. Is pole dancing as good a exercise as everyone says? I've been kiiiinda wanting to try it (like, for exercise, in a class :p ) but I'm suuuper self conscious.

Girl, YES! It is SUCH a workout! It's insane. It took me months of practice. At first I started during the day shift when there weren't many customers, I'd just stay up at the pole all day lifting and lowering myself. I could barely do that. Lifting your entire weight with only your arms is a lot! Once I finally got some upper body strength, I began to climb and learned to wrap my ankles in a way to anchor myself. Like how rock climbers dig their little hooks into the mountains as leverage, that's how I used my ankles. Then, once I developed my upper body strength and ankle strength, I was able to climb to the top, hold on to the pole with only my thighs, flip my feet above me, wrap one ankle at the top of the pole, let the other leg go, and hang upside-down, spinning, holding on my just my ankle at the top. I was pretty ripped. I'll have to see If I can find a pic of my muscles somewhere. lol! It was very fun though. And empowering. Pretty awesome things pole dancers can do. To be fair, theres a ton of strippers that can't do ANYTHING on the pole except to lean on it while they shake their junk ;) hahaha.

If you have any questions about stripping, or pole dancing- feel free to ask! I'm always very open as long as I feel like I'm in a safe place to talk. ;)

To be honest, I don't prefer being quite as muscular as I was when I danced.

Attachments

• 21533_256556901952_5435311_n.jpg
    21533_256556901952_5435311_n.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 1
ROFL! Omg I can't stop laughing about that last sentence. I really want to try it. I was ripped when I was in Taekwondo, and I'm still in decent shape from horse back riding and biking but DS made me.... soft. lol. And I want to not be soft anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->