Confused? can you help explain Positive OPK 6DPO? Dull cramping,achy lower back

Awesome tea find, beep!!! Wish we had more tea options here. There is one ritzy tea specialty shop, but it's so pricey that I can never justify the expense (though they have a cacao tea that is TO DIE FOR).

Uuugh, it's the emotional turmoil that is keeping me from early testing. I do it every cycle and always get heartbroken daily!

I hear ya! My husband always used to try to make me test. He'd put pee sticks on the toilet seat and tell me to take it next time I went pee. All of good intention, he was just excited. ... but he just didn't understand how painful it is to see bfn over and over. Its just like reading "you're not adequate" over and over. He just doesn't get it. :/ But I DO! So don't worry, don't test until you're ready. :) I won't put a pee stick on the toilet seat for you.

oh god, I just realized I said "per say" instead of "per se" apologies!

So, I POAS just to get it out of my system. That'll hold me over for another couple of days!

Um... I don't believe you.... I know how the testing mind works!!!
"Maybe my hcg has doubled since yesterday and that's why it was a bfn yesterday, but I have a chance of a bfp today!"

I know sometimes I've even tested twice in a day with the thought that maybe I had produced enough hcg by THEN.

But I'm here for ya girl... no judgement- pee on sticks to your hearts desire.

^wss. Its never enough. Its an addiction. An addiction only women understand. DH is fascinated that we sit around and talk about when we ovulate like its no big deal.

I've done the 2x-a-day thing... but this time, I clearly got a negative, and there's no point in testing again for at least another day. And FMU is better, so I may as well roll it over into the following morning!

...and while my brain is saying the above, my ... I dunno, heart? Uterus? is saying TEST TOMORROW MORNING.

Ugh.

Some days, I hate myself for wanting SO BADLY to be pregnant!

Don't hate yourself for having a biological clock! Your genetics aren't your fault!

My biological clock is a timebomb and I hate it. :cry: I had fully expected to conceive by now. Well, I did, but couldn't manage to keep them. I really hope next time is different. This migraine is freaking killing me and yet it just added fuel to the fire because it took me from "No way am I pregnant this time," to "OMG maybe it's because I'm pregnant!" Guh.

Well, if I have to sneak one in tomorrow to keep myself sane, I'll do it. I hope I don't, but if I do, it's not the end of the world.

Well, we know that that means you'll be testing tomorrow, but I'd say either use FMU OR wait till the end of the night... no in between! I will be awaiting your temps tomorrow! <3

Also- JUST realized... holy cow! Either the tea or the Maca or something is kicking in. I am mostly out of my depression, no more groggy foggy sleepiness. Today I was So fricken productive. I've done most of my homework so that I don't have to do it this weekend. I did two loads of laundry and folded immediately after it dried.(Honest to God, I usually just pile it onto the second bed for like a month until I finally sit down and take two hours to fold a months worth of laundry-by that time its wrinkled beyond recognition, so I have to spray each thing...stupid lazy!) AND I've kept up completely on the dishes! The sinks remained empty all day! You guys, this is SO unlike me. I completely owe it to SOMEthing I'm taking. I get so bogged down with school, I just want to come home and sleep, so I don't usually have the time for laundry etc... its my usual excuse. But not today.

FMU! Day 8 is... too early, honestly, but I'm feeling optimistic.

I am so so so glad to hear that it's doing something for you! You needed to pull up and out of your funk. Yayayayay :dance:

Maybe tomorrow?

Attachments

• 20150220_200328.jpg
    20150220_200328.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 33
Do you feel like you see anything in that pic? Also, I never knew, why put the ring with it?

It helps the camera focus on the stick. I do feel like there's a start of a line on the left side. Because I'm crazy and have line eye. :cry:

I felt like I might see something too, but I definitrky still have line eye from a couple weeks ago. TRY not to be to sad if no BFP in the morning, you're still way early!!! Gotta go to hell early tomorrow so goodnight! Ok, it's not hell, it actually the nicest facility with the best staff I've ever seen- but the job still sucks! AND I have 2papers due and a midterm on Monday! Ugh!!! Wish I didn't work this weekend. I need extra time in my life to obsess with you guys! Lol

I dont see a picture :( why phone, why do you do this to me? And beep im so glad you feel better! !! Thats so awesome. Yay tea!

Bfn this morning, but my temp shot up. Had a nurse say it was "a beautiful chart" and say it looks like the start of a triphasic pattern if this shift is sustained. She cautioned that it doesn't necessarily mean anything, though.

Still have this stupid headache.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"