Confused? can you help explain Positive OPK 6DPO? Dull cramping,achy lower back

Sorry I'm mia, power is off and on through our crazy snow storm...currently buried in about 14" of snow and at the moment we have ice pouring down outside

I did, too, but there wasn't anything this morning! We'll see if something pops up in the next few days.

Boo! Unfortunately, it's just the waiting game for you(and us) for now :/ Sorry you didn't have any more conclusive results today. :(

There's always tomorrow morning, and another furtive test snuck in after hubby goes to work. ;)

Hahaha test sneaking away! And omg that ice sounds awful I can't even imagine.

It's raining here. Raining! In Alaska! In February! They issued a travel advisory and apparently 4 power transformers blew, too. Yikes.

Omg.

Attachments

• 20150222_070148_20150222070353751.jpg
    20150222_070148_20150222070353751.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 22
Two tests, two brands, two positives! Hubby clearly sees the line on the Wondfo. Wish my phone did better at picking up pale pinks!

EEEEEK I am literally in a restraunt getting crazy looks as I scream and cry. Im so happy for you!! Sending all my good juju for a sticky bean!

Thank you thank you thank you!!! I have been crying all morning over it. I wasn't expecting it. I grabbed the pee sticks, had the trash lid open already, and bam! Lines! Pleasepleaseplease let this one stick!!!

Oh. My. God. Yes yes yes!!!! I'm so excited! Soooo happy for you. Praying that this one sticks... And I'm not one to pray! Woooooo!!!

I on the other hand am pretty discouraged... My temps are so low there must be something wrong with me health wise. Maybe hypothyroid, though I don't really have symptoms besides the low temps. 95.7 this morn :/

Thank goodness there was some good news today to cheer me up!!!

Oh dang beep that is low. That seems almost impossibly low. Is there a thermometer at work you can check yours against?

The only thought I have about it being so low is because I'm so thin? Not sure if it makes a diff, but I'm 5'8" and 108lb so.... Yeah. Maybe I don't retain heat as well? I don't know. I just figure a dr would have brought it up by now. But I've also read about people with baseline low 96s getting BFP and healthy pg so who knows.

You are so delicate and tiny, beep! Goodness, I looked like walking death at 108 and I'm 4 inches shorter than you! I want to drag you up here and get you winter-ready.

You know, I have read that having a low bmi can interfere with fertility.

Have you had your blood sugar tested? Hypoglycemia can also interfere, and a high metabolism is one sign.

:hugs:

Mmm Dill has a point. My SIL (oldest bros wife) actually had to gain weight to get pregnant and she's almost exactly your size. Just a beautiful, natural ballerina body but it gave her a lot of problems conceiving. Blood sugar might be something to look into :shrug:. I know I stopped ovulating/getting periods when I was in taekwondo because I had such low body fat and I still weighed 135.

A coworker of mine had basically zero body fat due to a combination of healthy diet and health issues. she ate a steady diet of total junk to get enough fat on her to get and maintain her pregnancy (I admit, I was jealous.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->