Confused? can you help explain Positive OPK 6DPO? Dull cramping,achy lower back

Ug agree on the skipping meals. Im at The point where I physically cant eat breakfast, I have a tiny lunch and then a late dinner. Sooo bad but my work schedule destroyed my eating schedule.

Just jumping in here because I've had positive opks for 6 days now. Starting at cd 13 and still today on cd 19. Where the test line is darker than control line. I have a 26 day cycle. I have no idea what's going on!!

Work definitely makes it harder, especially breakfast!

Symptoms for me are getting "hangry" if I haven't eaten, dizziness, migraines, feeling "out of it," difficulty focusing/concentrating/thinking, and also not feeling hungry at all once I've pushed it too long. It was the same with a former boss of mine who finally got diagnosed last year. You learn to keep snacks everywhere, just in case.

Very frustrating, Abbott! You're totally certain they're positive? Test line as dark or darker than control?

I usually feel gross if I eAt in the morning so I just don't. And Dill that sounds kinda scary actually.

Abbott- I don't know what it means, for me I think it must be some hormonal imbalance . I started af 5 days Kate even though I had positive OPKs for 9 days leading up . I think i just had an extremely late ovulation . Good luck

I also read that low temps can be simply because you don't eat enough. Since you don't give body enough food, the metabolism becomes as efficient as it can and doesn't lose much energy as heat. Slow metabolism. So I guess I could just eat a lot more constantly and see what happens .

Yeah, it can really suck. And it seriously took years for me to train myself to eat breakfast! There are still mornings that I can't do anything more than choke down half a banana. But something is better than nothing!

Yes, lots of snacking is key. They can be little snacks - a few carrot sticks here, a handful of granola there.

No stick pictures from today??? Or did I just miss them again.?

Also super excited my temp isn't as low as yesterday. 96.7, up there for me!!! I actually was thinking and have had low temps for as long as I can remember. I remember I'd take my temps randomly and when I'd feel sick and was always in the 96s. And I'd always think" hmm naturally low temp". At first I'd think something was wrong, the. I got used to it. So maybe it isn't really anything special causing it and I do just have naturally low... ?

Beep, I'm convinced my DH temp is just always super low, he runs in the 96s and hes a skinny individual as well so maybe it's just you and your special self!

Work definitely makes it harder, especially breakfast!

Symptoms for me are getting "hangry" if I haven't eaten, dizziness, migraines, feeling "out of it," difficulty focusing/concentrating/thinking, and also not feeling hungry at all once I've pushed it too long. It was the same with a former boss of mine who finally got diagnosed last year. You learn to keep snacks everywhere, just in case.

Very frustrating, Abbott! You're totally certain they're positive? Test line as dark or darker than control?

The test line has most definitely been darker than the control line. So frustrating.

Thanks! I really HOPE it's just me and my special self... not me and my special hypothyroid self, or me and my special hypoglycemic self, etc.

Luckily, he doesn't have to worry about being too cold and too thin to get pregnant. LOL
He's also lucky he doesn't have to bleed once a month. He's also lucky he doesn't ooze cm all month long. He's also lucky he doesn't have a week of cramps and moodiness 12 times a year. --- Sometimes I get so jealous of men and their fabulous selves...

That is really frustrating. Maybe your body keeps surging because it's trying to ovulate and hasn't succeeded?

My hypoglycemia and thyroid issues mimic each other really...biggest difference was my hair falling out in gobs when it's my thyroid. Weight gain, fatigue, lost lots of hair, dry skin...and yes its hypothyroidism..I have a sister who has graves disease, an extreme form of hyperthyroidism, she has the same symptoms except she can't gain weight...at all. And my sugar, I don't lose hair like crazy but I have dry mouth lol sexy lol

And if I'm getting sick, my sugar can tell me days before I show any other symptoms. I can't get it above 70, and I just tremble under the skin in my arms and legs and hands. I actually had thought my thyroid was shitting out again after I had Haley so I went and got checked and it was still okay, so they did the 3 hr glucose screening on me and it turned out to be the low blood sugar, which was weird too because I was born with genetic pancreatitis and figured if I ever had sugar issues it would've been high from my pancreas working overtime my entire life

Yes, hangry is real...My husband has learned the difference in my attitudes with I'm just hungry versus needing to eat because my sugar is low!! Lol it's one of those I know I need to eat but I can't focus on anything I'm doing in that moment because everything in me feels weird

Agreed with Southern, Abott!

Lol, Beep, I get jealous of men all the time. No bleeding, none of the pita of getting or being pregnant, no leaky boobs, way less social pressure as far as appearance, and all the fun they seem to have with their dangly parts (and peeing standing up - so convenient!) ... but at least we don't have the awkward teenage erections and wet dreams. I think I am actually half okay with being female since I've never has to hold a trapper keeper in front of my crotch during a class speech. ;)

I haven't posted today's tests to your thread! Do you want to see them?

The hangry struggle is real. People who know me well know to ask when I ate last if I'm being cranky.

Yes I doooooooo want to see todays tests! :) Did you post them somewhere else? I can hunt for them.

Yesterday's Wondfo and today's, and the digi I did this morning to prove to hubby it's REAL. :lol:

Attachments

• 20150223_054226.jpg
    20150223_054226.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 20150223_054244.jpg
    20150223_054244.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 5
OMG! A digi!!!! EEEEEEeeeeeeeeeek :) How wonderful. :) I am so fricken excited. After a ridiculously difficult exam, that was a nice little uplifting moment.

Also, you guys will be so proud, this morning I had a shake, and then in between classes, I grabbed a bag of baked chips :) Usually, I'd only have tea or coffee until I get home this afternoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->