Confused? can you help explain Positive OPK 6DPO? Dull cramping,achy lower back

Hmm... Ivd heard of stress delaying AF but haven't heard of stress making it start early. Also, I don't feel like my cycles are very affected by stress usually... I'm just kind of always in a constant state of stress ;) I bet it was the tea! There's all sorts of hormone balancing blah blah in there. ALSO, I got ALL of my test results back- ALL normal. Prgesterone was normal, which shocked me. Thyroid was normal, and blood sugar was normal. Those were the 3 I def thought I might have problems with!

And southern, what did we do to deserve this as bad karma!!?!?!!!

Definitely could be the tea regulating your cycle! And maybe that's why your blood tests came back normal?

Got bad news today when I took my older dog to the vet. Stress cramping so bad right now!

Aww Dill! I'm sorry to hear about your pup! :'( The single worst thing about pets is the inevitable heartbreak that comes with them.

Oh dill! What happened with the pup? :( and Beep I DON'T KNOW. Tell the universe to be nice to our uteruses. Lol I told my husband my LP sucked and my periods have been jacked up and he was like wait.... That means you might need meds when we start TTC.... and that means twins are more likely. NO NO NO NO FIX IT. FIX IT NOW :rofl:

Oh and beep! That's both comforting and discouraging about your bloodwork. What the heck? I'm so glad everything was normal but that's nuts! Did your doctor say anything about it yet?

He's been battling cancer for 4+ years, had 3 surgeries, and now it's inoperable and they believe it's been camping out in his pancreas, probably the whole time. So we're switching to palliative care to keep him comfortable -- anti-inflammatory painkillers, at this point.

It sucks.

And me, I want to curl up and die. So very sick.

Oh Dill :( I'm so sorry. Pet illness is horrible. Your pup knows how cared for he is. What a lucky dog.

And I'm sorry you're sick. I really wish I could give you a tip for that :/

On a lighter note, it makes me nostalgic to see your November sparklers banner. I had the same one on my siggy and our group is still very tight knit (several of us have visited eachother and we talk on facebook daily and send gifts for the kiddos) and we still call ourselves the sparklers so it's so odd to see it somewhere else!

I was in the sweet potatoes, but the OP went MIA for a couple of weeks and everyone moved over to the new thread, haha.

Honestly, all I want right now are mashed potatoes. I feel like I could eat them forever. I am low on gravy mix, though. I should buy like a case of it.

Yessss buy a case of anything you can keep down friend. Mmmmm mashed potatoes sound good. Now I'm hungry :p curse you.

Oh my God girls!!!! We bought a house!!!!!!! Been on hiatus and house hunting...finally found the one, put in an offer and we negotiated for about 4 days and they finally accepted!!!!! We don't close until May 8th or sooner, depends on however long it takes our loan to process, but yea....We bought a mother fucking house!!!!

Aww dill, just read that about your pup. That sucks so bad! My Chuck started his seizure and thyroid meds and has only had 2 seizures in about 3 weeks...versus one every other day. But he's extra whiny on the meds.

I'm glad to hear that the meds are helping with Chuck, and CONGRATULATIONS on the home buying! Had I known when I bought mine that I was going to have kids at some point -- I recall, in fact, explicitly explaining to the bank that I wasn't, back when they expressed concern about a married couple purchasing such a small place without a much in the way of extra bedrooms -- I would've bought a bigger house, haha.

We've got the room now to add one more, but I tell ya, these past 9 months that I've watched my sister in law be pregnant and preparing and now my other sister in law expecting twins....I think we're good lol we're just gonna play with their kids and send them home! Lol our one is perfect anyway =))

Do any of you ladies mind looking at my opks and telling me what you think the top I believe is negative but the last 4 are confusing me. The 2nd one was on 3/21 afternoon then 3/21 8pm then 3/22 am then this am 3/23. I'm not temping which I will prob start next cycle are these positive?

Attachments

• PART951427144219017952015032395165620.jpg
    PART951427144219017952015032395165620.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 8
Do any of you ladies mind looking at my opks and telling me what you think the top I believe is negative but the last 4 are confusing me. The 2nd one was on 3/21 afternoon then 3/21 8pm then 3/22 am then this am 3/23. I'm not temping which I will prob start next cycle are these positive?

that bottom one is DEFINITELY positive! way darker than the control. and the one just above that, i'd count that in FF as positive too.:thumbup:

get busy, girl!:winkwink:

TY my husband thinks I'm crazy we started BD on the 16th every other day and the last couple days he hasn't been able to produce😳 of course me acting like a crazy woman hasn't helped either this whole baby making business is tough!!

ah yes, my husband has the same problem.:shy: every other day for an extended period is tough. if you have good results with OPKs, it might be okay to go every 2nd or 3rd day and then when you get a positive, try to get a couple days in a row...?:shrug: it only take one:spermy: though!:winkwink:

Awww congrats prayin! That's amazing! Steph I agree with jumping.

How is everyone else? Beep? How are finals? Dill? Hows the bump? Halfway through first tri!

So sick. So very, very sick. It's gone from increasing nausea to outright puking my guts out. And you know what? Those fish oil capsules that come with the prenatal vitamins are NOT FUN TO BARF UP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->