Congrats Mommies! Just got my BPF yesterday. Looking for journey friends. EDD OCT 27

Flip, as someone who also suffers from anxiety I can understand your worry. Can you talk to your dr about it?

Sam, fortunately nothing so far this time but I'm nervous as hell every time I wipe. Also congratulations on the test result!

Flip, as someone who also suffers from anxiety I can understand your worry. Can you talk to your dr about it?

Sam, fortunately nothing so far this time but I'm nervous as hell every time I wipe. Also congratulations on the test result!

Thank u! It's just so exciting seeing the progression on the test.

Congrats on the 3+ Sam, that's awesome!! It's such a good feeling to see that.

Audra, try not to worry. I'm *positive* nothing will be wrong with your baby. It's good that you've realised your meds are Cat C now and not further down the track! I would talk to your doctor about your concerns and see if you can swap your meds out for something safe.

I just had one bad period of MS mid-morning today, which went away after I ate something, and has been only minor since. At 5+2 today, this is the exact day I started feeling sick in my last pregnancy, so I expect it's going to get much worse pretty quickly if that is anything to go by.

Congratulations! I'm due 28th October! Would love to be buddies and find some too :)

Shannon at least it's not bad yet. Hopefully it will stay that way.

Cheryl- Congratulations. We would love for u to be buddies with us. Is this ur first? What's ur story lol? I kno I ovulated a couple days before I was suppose to so my ovulation DD puts me at Oct 27th but accoring to my LMP and what my Dr is going by is a EDD od Oct 29th. So we are right there together. Are you experiencing any symptoms yet? H&H 9 months to u!!!

Oh no about the headache, Sam! Hope it didn't last too long.

I had my first doctor's appointment yesterday. I really like my doctor, she's quite young and relatable and just very nice. She asked me all the usual questions, referred me for an early scan (because of previous MC) which will be on March 11, and sent me for bloods. They have a new online system for seeing blood test results, so I should be able to log in and see those as soon as they come in (although now it's the weekend lol).

Nothing much else to report. The nausea is constantly coming and going now but still nothing bad enough to actually vomit. I'm hoping that is a good sign that it won't be so bad this time around! Fingers crossed!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Thats good. I haven't met my dr yet. I go on the 4th hopefully she's good and doesn't just rush me out. I hate when they do that. My hospital also offers online viewing. I dont see anything tho with HCG results and they took my blood last tuesday. Makes me wonder a little....

I'll take the neausea over vomiting anyday. Headache didn't last to long but boy did it bother me. Doing anything special this weekend?

Shannon at least it's not bad yet. Hopefully it will stay that way.

Cheryl- Congratulations. We would love for u to be buddies with us. Is this ur first? What's ur story lol? I kno I ovulated a couple days before I was suppose to so my ovulation DD puts me at Oct 27th but accoring to my LMP and what my Dr is going by is a EDD od Oct 29th. So we are right there together. Are you experiencing any symptoms yet? H&H 9 months to u!!!

This is my second :) My son is nearly 7 and being tested for Autism. I had my son while studying for a HND at college and now I work there with special needs teenagers helping them in class which is very rewarding. My DD's are between 28/10 and 3/11 hoping to get more clarity when I have the first scan! Trying very hard not to buy things already hehe! Trying to learn from my first and wait until 20 weeks so it will be blue or pink things :) atm I have had a few headaches and sore breasts (feel like they are bruised!) and that's it. Although I didn't have morning sickness last time so maybe I won't this time *crosses fingers*. On my way to doctors this morning to let them know :)

Hey y'all! I've been a bit down lately. Starting to feel a little bit better today. I hope everyone is doing well! I'll pop back in later, I'm exhausted and gonna go back to sleep for a bit....ttyl

Welcome Babylove. How r u feeling so far?

Cheryl your story is inspiring. I hope everything goes good with this pregnancy. This will be my second as well. DD turns 4 at the end of the month so I have birthday party planning on my plate along with everything else...

Today is 5+4. Yesterday I started feeling really dizzy and queasy but that is all. It was by far my worse day yet tho. And so much heartburn. I hate heartburn lol. 2 more days till my dr appt. Hopefully I will be able to see a HB because I know it would just beyond make me mind f**k myself with all kinds of negative thoughts, even tho I kno it could still be early.

UGHHHH THE TORTURE

Sam i can't wait to hear how your appointment goes! Mines still 2 weeks away :( I'm pretty sure found the baby's heartbeat on the Doppler today but it's so faint and hard to find.... a few more days or so and I should be able to pick it up easier.
I went to the beach yesterday! Well we went to multiple beaches, lol. We live right on the shore so we hit 5 beaches :) we had a great day :) the heat was messing with my nausea though...

Attachments

• 20150301_141622.jpg
    20150301_141622.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 7
Hi Samsam! I'm feeling a bit rubbish today, almost like a hangover but I definitely haven't been drinking :haha:

This is my first so its all new to me and looking forward to riding the journey with you all!! :happydance:

Cheryl your story is inspiring. I hope everything goes good with this pregnancy. This will be my second as well. DD turns 4 at the end of the month so I have birthday party planning on my plate along with everything else...

Oh I'm jealous of the party planning! My son is being tested for ASD and I'snt social enough for a party with lot's of people so we are just having a pizza making 'party' at a local pizza express and then a sleepover maybe 4 children maximum :)

Babylove Ur first? Oh my this is going to be something u'll never forget, along with milesones- First time u hear the heartbeat to the first time u feel it kick.... Along with knowing when the little one has the hiccups lol. Congtatulations and we hope morning sickness doesn't get u to bad.

Audra I'm not sure exactly what is going to happen at the appt. I went in a few weeks ago and already filled out all of the paperwork and they did labs. So we will see... OH isn't going to be able to make it which really sucks but its beating him up more. He wants me to reschedule it but I don't think I am. Wow u had an awesome day yesterday. I'm about 3 mins from the beach and love it. I could just imagine being shoreline.

Cheryl- I'm very sorry to hear about ur son. But if thats him in ur profile pic he is absolutely adorable! I was actually hoping for something very small this year at chuckie cheese or something but since she stated pre-k she gets invited to other students parties and is dieing for ur own. I am just so tired tho and it doesn't help that NO ONE in the "real world" knows that I'm pregnant. Lol.

Thank you!! I booked an early scan on 14th March when I'll be 8 weeks so fx I'll hear the heartbeat then! I couldn't possibly wait until 12 weeks to know everything's okay!

And I'll introduce myself properly, my name is Michelle :hi: I'm based in the UK and its nice to meet you all!

Hey Michelle! I know what you mean about not wanting to wait. My first official scan will be at my first obs appt next week (also 8 weeks then). I had an emergency scan on Sunday night as I had a bit of a bleeding scare. Fortunately saw the heartbeat. I wish you all the very best for your scan. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->