Congrats Mommies! Just got my BPF yesterday. Looking for journey friends. EDD OCT 27

Hit Girl - it's at 4.30pm so I have to wait aaaallllll day! Had to get a time that DH could work around. I'm sure Wednesday is going to drag. Where in Australia are you from?

Welcome jessieles :flower:

Jessie, welcome and congrats! I have my first appt 3/12 also so we can wait together!

No new symptoms here... Just moderately crampy, frequent peeing and somewhat sore bbs. Had a nice evening with hubby before I had to come to work on night shift. He was looking up gender reveal stuff and may want to do fireworks!!!

Hi Jessieles :hi: congratulations!!

I've got such a headache today, can't seem to shake it off and really trying to avoid having any paracetamol but I think I may have to soon :-(

Also, I think I suffer ms during the night! I keep waking up in the night and feeling so sick, and I even dream about feeling sick! I'm happy tho as I'd rather be asleep than awake during it!!! :happydance:

6days till first midwife app and 8 days till first scan! Yipee :yipee:

Hi Girls! Thanks very much!

The symptoms I have are, constant tiredness, sore boobs, weeing more and I am feeling queasy now and again! but itll all be worth it!

My midwife just called, my first appt is next Friday, Scan is next Thurs, :happydance:, cant wait for it all!

At which week are all your scans, are you having early scans? xxx

Hi Girls! Thanks very much!

The symptoms I have are, constant tiredness, sore boobs, weeing more and I am feeling queasy now and again! but itll all be worth it!

My midwife just called, my first appt is next Friday, Scan is next Thurs, :happydance:, cant wait for it all!

At which week are all your scans, are you having early scans? xxx

Oh so exciting!!!

I've booked a private early 8 week scan as I couldn't possibly wait until 12 weeks to know whether everythings ok or not!!x

My first US is on the 17th I'll be 8w1d... I'm really nervous and excited. I keep reading all this shit on molar pregnancies and MMC and freaking out about it... I'm a worry wart and i can't take my anxiety meds so it's taking a toll on my sleep... ugh. I just hope everything is ok and the 17th needs to hurry up and get here already!

Hit Girl - it's at 4.30pm so I have to wait aaaallllll day! Had to get a time that DH could work around. I'm sure Wednesday is going to drag. Where in Australia are you from?

Welcome jessieles :flower:

I'm in Bris. I have no doubt that your day will drag on with an afternoon appointment like that! :hugs: I'm feeling nervous as hell about it.

I'm so confused with time differences!! :haha: Have those having scans had them now?? Just checking in for updates!x

Ignore me!! Blonde moment!! Just realised your scans aren't till Wednesday!! :haha:

Hahaha, Babylove! As a fellow blonde, I can empathise! :)

Flipporama- I know what you mean, i must have googled every symptom of miscarriage under the sun, im just convinced something is gonna go wrong! Ive found it all more stressful than I ever though, although my 6 week scan didnt help atall!

Jessie, I'm exactly the same as you! My DH and dr have both ordered me to stay away from Dr Google.

Honestly, same here! I am constantly on Google! I've also convinced myself that it's all going to go wrong!

Maybe after our scans we'll relax and start to believe it!

I do hope so!!! I'm really not very good at dealing with the unknowns!! :wacko:

Hey ladies! Wow it's been awhile and a lot had been going on with the thread. I was bummed cuz I thought at first that maybe it got deleted or something as I didn't see it in the Pregancy-1st Trimester anymore. I actually just had the random thought of googling it today and see if anything popped up and I happened to find it. Is there a reason it was moved to pregnancy groups and discussions?! Anyways who cares, I'm glad I found it and I have all u ladies back.

I'm excited that everyones scan is coming up soon. Everything is going to be just fine with all of u, I feel it. Call it mothers intuition lol.

Welcome Jessieles!!! And congratualations. Your scan could have been just to early. U still feeling symptoms is a very good thing tho. Just try not to stress and keep us all updated.

So how is eveyone???? Everything has been good with me. No MS yet. I have been nausous but not actually thrown up yet. With my DD I only threw up once and that was at around 7 months. Today I'm 6+4 so there is still a lot of time. Moderate cramping here and there and absolutely no sex drive!!!!! Is that normal. I feel so bad for OH. I think the last time we actually had sex was Valentines day. Is anyone else in my same boat?

Have a good day!

Sam- I've got all day sickness! Ugh. With some moments of feeling ok, but mostly sick all day :( tired as hell too. Surprisingly though my sex drive is through the roof! (When I'm not sick as a dog, lol)... I'm extremely emotional too. Dh is learning to walk on egg shells around me lately. I feel bad too because i keep snapping on him and then a few minutes later I'm crying and apologizing. Lmao

Hey samsam!

Yup, totally zero sex drive either! Dh is being deprived bless him. Will try and make a semi effort tonight :haha:

Still no real nausea for me, the odd wave of sickness but that's it. If it wasn't for all the other symptoms I'd be worried but I'm trying to keep calm! I hate all this waiting!

Here's my first bump picture! Feeling big already...

Attachments

• 1425914714991.jpg
    1425914714991.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe