Congrats Mommies! Just got my BPF yesterday. Looking for journey friends. EDD OCT 27

Thanks Hit Girl!

Sorry about your scare but glad to hear everything is okay!

HEy Michelle. I'm Samantha or Sam lol...

Hit Girl, I'm glad that everything is okay. That must have been so scary. Glad everything looked good.

AFM_ I AM SO FREAKING TIRED. I have another 4.5 hours of work and I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to make it. An energy drink sounds so good right about now... I know, I know I won't drink one. But a girl can dream right???? Last night I woke up 3 different times to pee. Totally sucked.

Hi everyone! My EDD is 10/31! I finally got my BFP on 3/1. I'm 5 wks, 4 days.

No fatigue or nausea yet, but having major cramps, sore boobs and lots of peering! So excited to get to know everyone and share our symptoms and stories!

Hi everyone! My EDD is 10/31! I finally got my BFP on 3/1. I'm 5 wks, 4 days.

No fatigue or nausea yet, but having major cramps, sore boobs and lots of peering! So excited to get to know everyone and share our symptoms and stories!
Welcome Springermommy!

Welcome Springermommy! Congratulations!!!! Welcome to the group. Is this ur first?

Just got back from my doctors appt. Everything went great. Met my new Dr. she was great... I just wished I wasn't so nervous, but I couldn't help it. She did a vaginal u/s and I was able to see my baby's perfect little heartbeat. Needless to say today was a perfect day. I feel a lot better now. A year and a half ago when I had the MC I was never even able to see HB. When I went for my first scan they could only see sac and baby when they should've been able to see a HB as well. I think that was why I was so nervous today. But thank god it was all okay. My next appt isn't scheduled til April 16th.

How r u ladies feeling?

Hey springermommy! :hi:

That's brilliant Sam! Glad it went well! I have my first scan on 14th March and I cannot wait!! But I am incredibly nervous.

Babylove, I bet you are counting down the days like I am! :haha:

Sam, that's WONDERFUL! How very exciting!
My first appt is 3/12. I'll be 6w, 5d. Think it'll be too soon to pick up HB?

Honestly, I don't think time has ever gone so slowly as it is right now!! 1 week and 2 days to go!!! :wacko:

Springermommy - you may or may not pick up a heartbeat as its a bit early but fx you do!!

I took a cbd last night and got 3+! Yippee! That's put my mind at ease a bit :happydance:

I think you may be able to see something then. I was about that when I had my emergency scan on Sunday and it was an abdominal one (not transvaginal).

Just had a call from the midwife and have my booking in appointment next Thursday! Yay! :happydance:

Thank you! You're only a few days from 7 weeks yourself! :)

Yay Sam! That's awesome! I can't wait to see my little bean. 12 more days ☺ seems like an eternity though, lol.
I'm excited for everyone getting close to their first appointment & ultrasounds!. I already set Ann appointment with a private company to do a gender US May 7th. But that's if everything goes well at my US. I'm so nervous still but that's because I can't take my anxiety meds and I'm not sleeping well because of it :( but like I said, only 12 more sleepless nights! I can do this! Have a wonderful Thursday everyone!

Hi ladies. Just thought I'd check in and say hi, as it's been a little while. Morning/all day sickness has hit me pretty bad so I haven't really felt like focussing on a computer screen. Like many of you, I'm counting down the days until our first scan, on March 11. Sam and Hit Girl, so exciting that you already got to see baby's heartbeat! :thumbup:

Goneawry, what time is your scan on Wednesday? Mine's at 1pm (AEST).

Hi Girls!

I wondered if I could join your group ? :flower:

I am 7 weeks 1 day, due around 21st October. I have been tttc for 18 months and this was my first cycle on clomid.

Incredibly happy but also extremely nervous! I had a scan 8 days ago, but they could only see a gestational sac as they say it may be too early, so have another one on 12th! Cant wait for that to put my mind at rest!

Congrats everyone on your bfp xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->