Congrats Mommies! Just got my BPF yesterday. Looking for journey friends. EDD OCT 27

Aw Audra how cute. I m loving the belly already. I have bloat then sometimes it will be a perfect bump, then back to bloat. Im all over the place.

Try some ginger ale to calm ur stomach.

Babylove I will try tonight too. TRY being the word. I used to love sex, but right now it feels like a chore that I want to keep putting off. I'm just thankful OH understands. I kno it bothers him tho. Last week I caught him in the shower "releasing some tension". Hopefully the drive comes back soon.

Oh Audra I'm beyond tired all the time. I get off work just want to sleep for the rest of the day/ night. I dont remember being this tired with my first! Were your other pregnancies like this?

Sam, I'm beyond buggered too! I don't remember being this tired with my first but I wasn't running after a 2.5 year old then.

Oh Audra I'm beyond tired all the time. I get off work just want to sleep for the rest of the day/ night. I dont remember being this tired with my first! Were your other pregnancies like this?

This time I'm definitely more tired, and ginger ale has been my best friend for two weeks now :) I was really tired with the others but this time i feel tired AND super sore All the time. But that's probably my age.
My belly is definitely sticking out already! It's still awkward in public though Because younger girls/women Look at me like I have a beer gut or something :( Dh keeps saying all the wrong things lately too. I know he means well but everything upsets me so easily, especially from him.... like "how's my chubby Momma?" That one sent me for a loop, lol....

Haha! Men dont have a clue do they! Mine keeps saying, look at your belly, think youve had too many cakes, ive tried explaining that its bloat but ive given up!

Im very crampy today, anyone else still getiing these?

I'm extremely tired all the time still, I'm slowly starting to get some motivation during the day. No MS, I didn't get it with my first either. Sex drive is coming back, I had naughty dreams all night it seems! 13 days to my appointment but I'm not sure when my first scan will be as they changed their routine. It's starting to warm up outside here so taking Liam (18 months) outside to play will really take my mind off the waiting!

Im very crampy today, anyone else still getiing these?

Jessieles- very crampy, and sore in the pelvis area. I have a lot of stretching pains too. Totally normal....

I'm so tired but I can't sleep :( and now, Dh is home sick with the flu & cough, congestion etc. He's a big baby when he's sick too. So now I'm exhausted and trying to get him feeling ok... smh....

Yep I get cramps as well! I Figure it's a sign of all good things going on in there!!

Ah sorry Dh is sick :-(

My DH is just annoying me today, no real reason other than just breathing! :haha: poor man.

Babylove- rotflmao! Breathing... I've been so pissy with mine lately, it's bad.....

I know, I'm so snappy and short with him. I can see how much he wants to shout back but keeps taking what I throw at him!! Haha, and there was I thinking I'd be the only one going through changes!! Lol

Lol u girls make me laugh. I totally feel the annoyingness sometimes just with him breathing. My mood swings with OH come and go. Sometimes he'll snap back at me, and that just fumes me even more. Thankfully he's not stupid enough to call me fat right now. Even tho I feel like i have so much bloating going on.

This morning my stomach was cramping a lot, and I was very gassy. Had diarrhea (sorry tmi).

OMG ladies, my boobs!!! They feel like they are trying to break free!!!

Got my booking appointment with the midwife tomorrow! So excited!

But I am so terrified about my scan on sat, it's the day before Mother's Day as well which I hadn't realised when I booked it! Fingers very tightly crossed everything is okay!!x

Babylove- I know how ur feeling, mine is tomorrow and im half dreading it! and I also thought omg if its bad news, mothers day is going to be hard! but fingers crossed none of us will have any negative news! :hugs:

Fx for us all for sure! Boy the first 12 weeks are tough!!!

Just a quick update to let you all know that my scan today went well :cloud9: Saw the little bean with a flickering heart at 152 bpm. Measuring right on for my dates! So happy! :happydance:

Hit Girl, how was your scan?

I thought ttc was stressful but this is worse haha! for some reason i just still dont believe it, its like im saying 'im pregnant' but as if im speaking about someone else!

Yay congrats goneawry!!! :happydance:

Jessieles - I know! At least ttc we could poas to pass the time, this waiting and hoping gives me a headache! I don't mean to sound ungrateful but I just wish I could skip ahead a month or two!

Fx for your scan as well HitGirl!

Shannon Congratulations on the scan. That is so awesome!!!!

Babylove and Jess, dont worry! Everything is going to be fine and this is going to be the best mothers day present for u. I kno that doesn't take the stress of it away. These first weeks seem like theyre dragging tho. I dont have mt next til 4/15 and that will put me at 12 weeks exactly.

Im just so tired now! My boobs are sore throughout the day but I feel like everynight I wake up in the middle of the night and they feel like something is just ripping thru them. Try wearing a comfortable sports bra. That seems to lighten the blow for me a little more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->