Congrats Mommies! Just got my BPF yesterday. Looking for journey friends. EDD OCT 27

I'm off to the ER ladies, wish me luck! I've been having sharp, stabbing pain in my left side and lower left back since last night. It's only gotten worse so i want to make sure everything is ok..... kidney,bladder or urinary infection i think....

goneawry- awesome news on ur scan! congratulations! xx

samsam- aww I hope they get better! try and get as much rest as you can!

flip- aw no! I hope ur ok, keep us updated!

im trying to relax before my scan tomoro, ive alredy had tears tonight, so scared, the 6 week scan was so stressful Its just scarred me for life!

xxxxxxxx

Flip I hope your ok! Keep us updated.

Jessie - ah try and relax, all will be okay. Positive thoughts only!

Audra. Praying everything is okay and baby is fine. Please keep us updated.

Jessie I hope ur able to get some rest, and not think about it so much. I understand how scary the 6 week scan is, but everything will be okay. Let us know. FX

Thanks for your congrats everyone :flower:

It IS SO stressful waiting for that first scan. Sometimes I think how much easier it must have been back in the days when they didn't have scans, but then again I think I couldn't get through the whole pregnancy without being able to check that everything is progressing as it should be! Ladies who are still waiting - I have a good feeling about you all :thumbup:

Audra - fingers crossed everything is OK! Please let us know as soon as you get a chance.

Thanks everyone ☺ So i went to the ER. We pull up and there's 4 ambulances pulling up and pulling people out at the trauma bay. The waiting room is packed. We wait for 2 hours and the triage nurse tells us it might be 4-5 more hours until we even get back to a room.... F that. If it gets any worse I'll go back but for now I'm gonna take some Tylenol and lay in bed... Tim got me KFC so I don't have to cook, and because he has absolutely NO homemaking skills, lol...
If anything does change I'll let y'all know....

Hey everyone! Scan went well. Saw heartbeat 170bpm. I'm a few days less than my LMP date (I ovulated bizarrely late) but she kept reassuring me that I was right on schedule and well within normal.

goneawry - Such good news! Was thinking about you yesterday.

Great news Hit Girl! I was thinking of you yesterday as well :)

Take care of yourself Audra!

Audra, whaaat? My goodness, I hope everything's alright!

Audra I hope your doing okay!! :hugs:

Hit Girl - that's fantastic!!! :happydance:

Jessie - good luck at your scan today!!

I've got a new craving. All things chocolate!! Haha. For breakfast I've had chocolate pop tarts and chocolate milk! Heaven!!

Got my midwife booking appointment at 2pm today which I'm really looking forward to! Somehow feels a bit more real today!

Hiya Girls

Unfortunately not good for me, still an empty sac so a blighted ovum. I now have to wait for everything to come away or go back on 23rd for everything to be taken away!

Just one of those things, I wish you all a happy and healthy 9 months.

Take care of urselves girlies xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jessieles- I'm so sorry to hear that :( i wish you the best in the future! I guess these things happen, and I feel strongly that everything happens for a reason. Although we may never know what the reason is, And that hurts in it self, i hope you get through this with your head high and a new baby on the way very very soon :)

I'm doing much better today. Idk why I was hurting so bad but if it happens again I'll definitely go to the hospital and wait anyways...
Babylove -good luck at your appointment today!

Oh Jessieles I am so so sorry :-( as flip said I hope you can get through this and you get your rainbow baby very soon!! :hug:

My app went well. Midwife if lovely, phew! I'm a low risk pregnancy so let's hope that's how it continues! Scan on Saturday and I am terrified!!

Babylove- I'm glad to hear your midwife is nice! My scan is on Tuesday and I'm also terrified :( i can't find my baby's heartbeat on my Doppler yet which is making this wait worse :( i was able to find my sons Around 6.5-7 weeks.... i just hope all is well. Best of luck to you! And I'll be praying for everyone!

Jessie- My heart breaks for u. FX u get ur rainbow baby soon. It will be worth the wait. I'm sorry hun.

Babylove- glad ur appt went well. Cant wait for ur scanthis weekend.
Audra- Super glad ur feeling better I was worried about u girl. Hopefully it wasn't baby related like u thought. Do u think 7+3 might be a little early to hear HB on doppler yet. I'm holding off a little to get mine. I think because if I'm not able to find it right away I'll freak. So not giving myself that option just yet.

ME? I'm feeling the same... U know the usual EXHAUSTEDNESS. I have braces so I went last night to get them tightened, so that made my whole mouth beyond sore. Which in return makes me super bitchy right now to the world. I'm still debating on when I should tell work that I'm pregnant. I never thought it would be this hard just to say it to them.

Sam- i hear you on the exhaustion and the bitchyness! If Dh even breathes wrong I'm like crying or yelling, or both lol... as far as the Doppler, i found my sons about this time so Idk. It could be early, who knows. I'm pretty Damn sure of my ovulation date because i felt it and had a very positive opk the morning before i felt it. Idk, I'm just hoping for the best and checking Everyday....
What do you do for work? Would it be a bad thing if you told them? Or are you just waiting until you feel secure in the pregnancy?

Defo with you on exhaustion and being snappy! Poor DH is getting it left right and centre haha.

I can't believe its the scan tomorrow! I so hope it goes well!!

I'm so sorry to hear that Jessieles! :cry: Big hugs and I hope you can get through this OK and have your rainbow pregnancy soon. My first pregnancy was a blighted ovum that I didn't find out about until I started bleeding at almost 10 weeks (didn't have an early scan). It was the toughest time of my life and has made me super cautious about future pregnancies. So I know how you feel :hugs:

Glad to hear you are feeling better Audra! :thumbup:

Sam, when are you thinking about telling work about your pregnancy? I don't work at the moment, so I don't have that to worry about, but it's super hard not letting on to those around you when you're feeling sick and tired. We told our immediate families the other day after the scan, but we won't tell friends etc until after the 12 week scan.

As for me, my DS has a cold and he has passed it on to me, what a lovely little guy he is! lol. So I am feeling sorry for myself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->