Congrats Mommies! Just got my BPF yesterday. Looking for journey friends. EDD OCT 27

We're doing the same thing. Definitely waiting until after the nuchal.

Ugh. Colds are awful when you're pregnant. I'm so paranoid about CMV because I've tested negative for it which means zero antibodies. I freak out every time I get sick now.

Goneawry hope you feel better soon!

Ugh feel like all we do is wait and look ahead, then you finally get there then start looking ahead again!! Haha

Thanks guys, it's not too bad so far so fingers crossed it stays that way and quickly passes!

Babylove, I can't wait to hear about your scan! :happydance: You're right, pregnancy seems to be all about getting to the next milestone, then the next one, then the next one...

Oh sorry tmi but are any of you ladies getting lots on creamy cm!?!?!?

Yeah a fair bit. I think it's the mucous plug forming.

Can I join you guys?

My EDD based on my LMP is October 1, but my dr says I'm more like around October 5th.

nmpjcpcp2015- Welcome! Yes u can join, we might be a little jealous that ur a few weeks ahead lol, but we will be happy to have u. How r u feeling?

Audra I'm in the military so work is always pretty busy and can be stressful at times. I mean by law they have to be okay with it, but I just don't want to feel like "that female" I guess. Maybe I'm just over thinking it to much in my head. I probably am lol...

Babylove- Scan will go good. Cant wait to hear about it.

All of u guys on the other side of the world from the US, I guess it's ur Mother's Day or just was???? HAPPY MOMMIES DAY!

Shannon-Sorry about what u went thru when u MC. I think if u had one in the past u cant help but to be overly nervous. Thats what it's like for me anyways... My first pregnancy with DD was a breeze. No problems, MS, nothing. And I was never worried about losing it or anything else. I didn't kno any different. My second pregnancy I MC. Now with this one Im second guessing everything Im nervous everytime I go to go pee wondering if I'll see blood, etc... It sucks. Seeing the HB made me feel a lot better tho. I never was able to see it with my angel baby.
IDK when I'm going to tell work. Honestly I think I'm going to just play it by ear and wait til I think its a good time. If that will ever happen.

AFM- Nothing new to report. Glad its finally the weekend, and I can try to sleep in a little.

I'm feeling really good today. I wasn't doing so good a couple of days ago, but today the nausea is gone and we have some great family time lined up.

I did find a linea negra on my belly last night though. That's a bummer. I hope it goes away after birth. I've been reading back through all the posts. You guys seem like some really cool, down to earth ladies. :)

babylove - that CM is going to be around for the whole time... and in some funky looking colors. Lol.

nmpjcp- Yea we've been together since the bigining so its kinda cool. They're the only ones I feel like I can really vent to..
Is this ur first? And dont worry about the weird belly line. It definetly goes away after birth. It will just get darker until then tho.

Hi nmpjcp :hi: and congratulations!!

Yup these ladies are lovely! :flower:

Yes, this is my first. I have a stepdaughter, but she's 11.

I was really nervous at first, but the drs have all seemed so unconcered. They've only seen my once, and my next appt will be 6 weeks after the first. Their lack of worry has sort of helped. Now I'm sitting around just waiting. :coffee:

Thanks babylove :thumbup:

Whew, it's good to know the line goes away. It looks so odd there. I guess I won't be one of those ladies wearing a 2-piece this summer. :dohh:

Glad to hear you are feeling better Audra! :thumbup:

Sam, when are you thinking about telling work about your pregnancy? I don't work at the moment, so I don't have that to worry about, but it's super hard not letting on to those around you when you're feeling sick and tired. We told our immediate families the other day after the scan, but we won't tell friends etc until after the 12 week scan.

As for me, my DS has a cold and he has passed it on to me, what a lovely little guy he is! lol. So I am feeling sorry for myself!

Shannon- Dh is so sick right now! Nasty cold. And I'm praying I don't catch it! But it's probably inevitable :( i hope you feel better Soon! And i hope i don't get sick!

Yes, this is my first. I have a stepdaughter, but she's 11.

I was really nervous at first, but the drs have all seemed so unconcered. They've only seen my once, and my next appt will be 6 weeks after the first. Their lack of worry has sort of helped. Now I'm sitting around just waiting. :coffee:

Thanks babylove :thumbup:

Whew, it's good to know the line goes away. It looks so odd there. I guess I won't be one of those ladies wearing a 2-piece this summer. :dohh:

Nmpjcp- welcome!

Argh feeling pretty miserable today. Cold/flu on top of morning sickness is not fun! Fingers crossed this is the worst of it.

Welcome nmpjcp! :flower:

goneawry, so sorry to hear that you're still sick with that awful cold/flu. The phlegm makes MS so much more unbearable doesn't it? Hope fever stays away. :hugs:

Bad news ladies :-( unfortunately there was no yolk sack or feral pole and the gestational sac only measures 6 weeks.

I'm so glad I had the scan and found out, I just had this gut feeling all along it was a blighted ovum.

Babylove- I'm so sorry to hear this :( I'll be praying for you and I hope you get your rainbow baby very soon! Best wishes ❤

Sam- I guess it's not too early because I FOUND THE HEARTBEAT!❤❤❤❤ I'm so fricken excited! Dh heard it too and now I'm not so nervous,anxious and scared about my appointment on Tuesday ☺☺ yay!

Thanks flip :flower: I hope you all don't mind but I'm going to keep this on my subscribed threads so I can check in on you all from time to time. In the meantime I hope you all have a happy and healthy 9 months! Well 7-8 months now!!

Ah that's great you heard the heartbeat! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->