Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

OH got her period. We are out. Again. No Thanksgiving BFP for us! Is there a smiley face that stomps their foot & pouts? B/C that's how i'm feeling right now. grrrrr

I just posted a doll house for sale on an online yard sale, and when my 4 year old saw the pic online he said, "You can't sell that! That's for my sister when God decides to send her down!"

My poor baby wants a sibling so bad, it breaks my heart! :cry:

Awww sorry to hear that Ruby. I know you are going to get a xmas BFP!! Fx

Well We had our meeting and I'm really not sure :dohh: thats not helped by the fact he turned up 2 hours late :grr:

How bloody rude!!

Sorry to hear about the witch, ruby. Can I ask how you decided who would get pregnant in your relationship? How do you decide? Was it you who conceived your son?

Don't answer if you don't want to, I was just curious!

So sorry to hear that BEAUTIFUL D, I hope you get things sorted out and figure out if he is the one.

RUBY, so very sorry to hear that AF has spoiled your chanves this cycle. :hugs: OH and you.

ASHLIEE, very well stated, I hope that you get your BFP soon and be the amazing mother it seems you will be!

AFM...Stalk my chart.... CD18, Ok, donations are tiring me and my chart doesn't indicate OV yet, so, next donation is CD20, and CD23!!! Could have missed the surge with the OPK as my CM is now creamy, but my temp hasn't dropped so I will assume I am still fertile. Hoping I OV tonight! FXD! Until then...watching my chart closely.... :paper: continuing temping, charting, WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

Sorry to hear about the witch, ruby. Can I ask how you decided who would get pregnant in your relationship? How do you decide? Was it you who conceived your son?

Don't answer if you don't want to, I was just curious!

I don't mind! :thumbup:

I conceived my son... from a previous relationship... not from a donor (although in many ways he was just a "donor"). I tried the first few times this time, without any luck. Unfortunately, i have gained alot of weight since i had my son... and i now have recently been diagnosed with diabetes. So my OH decided to start trying to have our 2nd baby... bc we figured she would have a "healthier" pregnancy. I was surprised she was so willing to do this for us... bc she is butchy & looks like a boy! :haha: If i could lose weight, i would start trying again!!!!!!

I bought an ovulation microscope and it arrived today
It seems really good
That egg isnt getting away this month!

First of all Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!

I tested this morning and got a very faint white line under the pink line on FRER. I feel crampy on and off so far today like AF might be coming. So who knows might have been a fluke. I'll test tomorrow and see if I get a darker line or if its gone completely.

So I have to say that tempting really aggravates me LOL

Happy thanksgiving ladies! I am thankful for each and everyone of you!

Sorry I haven't been online folks, my mobile dongle broke and the new one doesn't work, I've had to borrow my parent's wifi :D

Beautiful D I can't believe your donor was 2 hours late, talk about being incredibly rude.

Amscam I've got my fingers and toes crossed that it's a bfp :)

MrsMM24, hope you caught ovulation and get your bfp this month :)

Ticking how's the microscope going lol, how do you use it for knowing when you ovulate? I'm very niave when it comes to things like this :D

I had a bit of a scare yesterday, I went to get something out the freezer had a such a bad dizzy spell I had to grab hold of the kitchen counter to stop me falling over, I also had really bad nausea and I was only 6dpo so I've no idea what happened but I certainly don't want that severity of vertigo again. I'm hoping it's a good sign :D

AF is due to arrive on Monday as I have a short lutual phase so I'm going to test on Sunday, my dad bless him had a strange dream on Thursday night, he dreamt a woman gave him a cupcake and said "here, your daughter is now pregnant" talk about funny :wacko:

Here's to December being full of our bfp :dust::dust:

Thanks Sparklie! That dizzy spell does sound scary but hopefully its a good sign. I have my fingers crossed for you too.:af:

Ticking how's the microscope going lol, how do you use it for knowing when you ovulate? I'm very niave when it comes to things like this :D

i'm fascinated by it :haha:
its really good, and i tested my saliva yeaterday afternoon and thought wow
BUT i tested first thing this morning as they advise and OMG there was LOADS more to see
just waiting to see if it helps as the days go on lol

Oooo sounds awesome! I want one - I'm a proper geek so I'd love it :haha:

so tell me more about this ov microscope ? how does it work? :shrug:

i'm getting impatient to meet potential FOB, 1 month to go....ugh. can't come soon enough. i want to start TTC right away !! lol

:coffee: that's me now drinking coffee...bored and lonely on a friday night at 9:30pm...ugh.

all you do is place some saliva on the lens every morning as you shouldnt do it after eating/drinking/brushing teeth, i do it after i've taken my BBT

yesterday i had little dots, but today i had some lines which means i'm starting to gear up for ovulation (which i'm expecting in 5 days-ish) so everything is looking as it should

its so easy to do, is VERY cheap as it can be reused as much as you like

:happydance:

Hi Ticking, sorry if this has been asked/answered but which microscope did you buy? Was it inexpensive? And do you need to buy new slides each month? Thanks :flower:

Hiya,

this is the one i bought and no you just clean the lense
:thumbup:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Babystart-...JPS4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1322319760&sr=8-1

Thank you, that's the one I've been looking at as well :thumbup:

hey ladies!!!
How are you today?? I feel awesome! I told everyone im planning to TTC because I got mad at the world lmaoooooooo, so sweet! everyone knows! today Im in a rather chipper mood lmao!

thats good news, did they take it well and support you.

my family were very suportive when i told them what i had planned. think it really helps when yours going it alone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->