*Cooking club!* 27th Dec recipe - pg 7! Anyone for a New Year drink? :D

broody_mama

Reaction score
Ok, so I was talking with another BNB member about foods and other yummyness things, when we thought "Why not start a cooking club?"

Once a week we would all be given a new recipe to try, which we then have all week to give it a go (incase you don't feel like it on a specific night). Then all come back in and say what you found was good/bad about it, what you tweaked in it, and how successful you were!

If interested, post a reply on here and we can get started on it!

Ciao for now! BM xx

Hi ya I would love to join in, I love cooking and trying new recipes.

he he he he yeh i am sooo up for it!! lol :happydance:

Okay, count me in...Hubby is the master chef in our house...I'll pass him the recipe to make!!!

HAHAHA!

I'm so glad the response is so quick! I'll leave it till monday and then we can put up the first recipe for us to try!

If you have something you would like us to try or fancy trying something out and think we would too, send me a PM and then there won't be any confusion as to which we are trying week to week...

SOOO PSYCHED ABOUT THIS!!! :happydance:

Had a thought...Those who feel brave enough, why not post a pic of how yours turned out and how successful it was from other people you tested it on?

BM xx

I'm kinda in .. i'm really really picky/fussy with food so i bet a lot of the recipes i wont be able to make due to not liking but i'll defo join in with the ones i like or think i'll like etc, don't mind posting piccies too :)

I'm kinda in .. i'm really really picky/fussy with food so i bet a lot of the recipes i wont be able to make due to not liking but i'll defo join in with the ones i like or think i'll like etc, don't mind posting piccies too :)

:haha: I'm really picky too but i'll give it a whirl :)

dont panic i am a veggie so i will be doing a veggie alternative if i can! an if there are bits you dont like you can always substitute with something you do like and give others ideas.

Fantastic Idea, I'd love to give this a go, I'm quite picky too so may be hit and miss :lol:
will it just be main meals or stuff like biscuits etc...
I have a fab biscuit recipe

Well on monday it'll be the first recipe so get in any requests now! If you have anything Christmassy theme'd you would like to get us all to do, just send me a PM!

As for the picky ones it's all about tweaking bits and changing it to our own tastes...The vegetarians (like gnomette) can show us their alternatives and any vege meals we make, the meaties can give their alternatives too!

Really looking forward to this! :D

dont panic i am a veggie so i will be doing a veggie alternative if i can! an if there are bits you dont like you can always substitute with something you do like and give others ideas.

Oooh this is what I was going to say!!I'm in but I'm a veggie so if its meaty I'll have to tweak it a bit.
Gnomette maybe we can help each other out a bit if we get stuck with veggifying things?
xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->