Cooking our little Christmas cakes - late Dec babies

Kirsten - hope all goes well at the docs for you too x

My sicky feeling is coming and going, not actually been sick yet either (fx it stays that way).

I'm going away this weekend for a girlie hen weekend, so please can the sickness stay away till Tuesday - please please please.....

I forgot about the B vits think Amerikiwi, I've still got some B6 tablets, I might take one of those with my folic acid this morning (and over the weekend) see if it helps.

x

Good morning girls! I figured out last night that the past week Ive got a pattern going. Each morning I wake up stuffed up and have icky post nasal drip. I wretch when brushing my teeth because of this. I have indigestion every morning too - not diarrea but not good either. Fun! By the time its time to eat breakfast I start to feel uck. I feel worse after I eat. If I try to eat midmorning it makes me want to be sick. Hasnt happened yet though... fx. All smells really bother me too. By midday I start to feel better & am hungry. After eating lunch I feel totally fine - not uck anymore. Instead I get really tired - like its all I can do to keep my eyes open. I spend the afternoon waiting til I can go to bed! I usually eat a snack in the mid p.m. By the time dh asks what we should have for supper I have no appetite. I feel bloated and full and not hungry. I feel like I just got done eating when really I havent. I eat a small amount and am done eating for the rest of the night. I am usually so thirsty though - I drink water all day and all evening. (maybe why Im feeling so full - :rofl: ) I spend the evening being constipated (yes opposite of 12 hours before) & this has happened every night?!? So weird. By middle of the evening Im ready to sleep but try to stay up to spend some time with dh. Im then in bed by 9 usually but then cant get comfortable and toss and turn forever! I usually get up 3x's to pee during the night. Each time I get up I was having weird vivid dreams and my bb's are so sore I can hardly stand it. Then I wake up in the morning and start it all over again.

I'm joining you ladies, Blood testing comfirmed my Pregnancy, EDD is still up in the air.

Well the last two mornings now I have felt nauseous on the way to work. Not sick though. Boobs are pretty sore too. I am going away next week to Nova Scotia. Does anyone know if I can eat Lobster?!

My dietition told me I could eat lobster 2ce a month. Which she said meant that if I eat lobster today that I need to wait 2 weeks to eat it again. This also meant no other seafood or fish during that time too.

Salmon, cod, polluck, canned light tuna, tilapia, shrimp,crab, scallops you can eat 2ce a week - again she said best to not eat 2 days in a row.

Canned white tuna (albacore), tuna steak, halibut, & lobster is the 2 meals a month only and then dont eat anything from the 1st list at all the whole month.

Shark, swordfish, tile fish, king mackeral do not eat at all.

She said too if it is a local fish from lakes & rivers around my area that small fish were ok but large (over 20") I could not eat at all. Walleye & northern pike only can eat 1x a month.

Sounds like it might be easier to just not have any lobster :(

It's so hard knowing what you can and can't eat. I ate a soft whip ice cream the other day because I'd forgotten you're not supposed to :dohh: I'm not worrying too much as the risk is low xxx

Hi Ladies, mind if i join?

I'm due on 28th December by LMP or 31st December by OD, this is my first, and very unplanned! (was still on the pill!) pregnancy! I've only been dating my partner for 8 weeks and i'm just over 5 weeks pregnant, oops! mr supersperm i reckon! doubtful he'll stick around, but thats okay, i'm a big girl with an amazing group of friends who are already calling themselves Aunties to be! hehe...

I'm having issues with my doctor, had to change as i moved about 10m out of the allowed living area, BLAH! so i'm just set up with a new one who doesnt want to even confirm the pregnancy, is quite happy with the clearblue result and i cant get in with a midwife until June! ARGH!

Dont have much symptoms really, excessive peeing, nauseous in an evening, but not been sick yet! belly flutters which just remind me that I am actually pregnant! going through treatment for an abnormal smear, not sure on the outcome of that for another couple of weeks...

looking forward to getting to know you girls!

x

Welcome Emma :wave:

You're due about the same time as me-I'm due on the 28th or 29th.

Glad to hear that you have a good support system already and we'll also be here to support one another.

How's everyone's day? Welcome Emma I'm due the 28th as well but my due date hasn't been confirmed

Hey you two, ooooh same due dates! are you's getting any symptoms?

I'm off to work today, blah!

How was everyone's weekend?

M/s seems to be great some days and aweful on others. The B6 is definitely helping--when the ms flares up it's just a matter of feeling queezy instead of actually getting sick! Tiredness and sore boobs are a constant though.

Anyone had food cravings yet? I've been put off of a lot of foods. Today I wanted nothing more than bowls of weetbix with milk, and oranges! I threw in some extra protein fortified cereal to supplement the protein from milk. Maybe it's my bodies way of getting extra fibre to combat the other pregnancy symptom that is always constant: constipation. :rofl:

I've got the good ol' tiredness to an extreme, but no m/s and i dont think ive had any cravings, i kind of feel like theyre in my head, lol... though all i wanted to eat yesterday was cheese cheese and more cheese!

My weekend was kinda hectic, lots of work and lots of parties to attend, luckily my OH was the barman so ordering vodka and lemonade was easy, cos he knew to omit the vodka, haha, i dont think anyone was suspicious about it, today i have work again. oh the joys, i'm hoping for a quiet evening!

Hey you two, ooooh same due dates! are you's getting any symptoms?

I'm off to work today, blah!

Besides Mood Swings and tired. =\
slight cramping on and off but I got a pap smear last Tuesday so.
that's normal right?

Hi all

Also had a busy weekend, away with the girls in Italian lakes - lovely. Would have been v relaxing if we hadn't stayed up really late every night. I wimped out and went to bed one night at 2am (they stayed up till 4 or 5 I think) - glad I don't have to go to work today! I did fess up rather than lie about not drinking all weekend. They've all be calling me "preggers" all weekend - have had to remind them not to do that now we're back home as I don't want everyone to know just yet.

My symptoms seems to have almost disappeared. I haven't really felt sick or anything after that one day when I thought it was on the way. Boobs seem to stablised as well, they got a bit bigger initially but not sure if I've got used the new size or what!
Hoping all is well (sure it is really)....

I have got my scan date through - 29 May, when I'll be 10w 3d - seems a bit early given I was expecting it to be around 12 weeks, but I'd much rather see bubs on screen and know all is well.

Yea littlepea, I would say so, i get the same but i've been going through treatment for an abnormal smear, still not sure of the results on that, i love how hospitals make you wait forever!

I had to fess up over the weekend to a couple of people too JayDee, at least its shut most people up questioning me! people constantly try and buy me drinks as i work behind the bar and theres only so long i can get away with "I'm on antibiotics" lol

Hope everyone has a great tuesday!!

Hiya,

I'm not confirmed yet but anytime after 5th December I'm due, You can hang the decorations up on the 6th so officially I'd say I'm having a Christmas baby, can I join?

Ha - yeah, that counts welcome along!

Hey everyone,
I don't want this to sound like a moan lol, just wondering if anyone else has been ill during their pregnancy. So far I've had a bad cold, an ear infection and now have tonsillitis. One after the other, there is just no let up :cry: I know doctors say your immune system is weakened when pregnant as your body is working so hard but this is really taking it's toll. Would be nice to know I'm not alone, seems all the other pregnant women I know are well and healthier than ever!! Lol xxx

Sorry honey, I feel fine.
I'm a bit more tired that usual, and have a bit of a sniffle but that's it. I almost daren't say this but I think my hayfever also appears to be a bit better this year. It seems to be kicking in for everyone else around me, and I'm relatively sneeze free.

Hope you feel better soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"