could all ladies TTC please read and reply !

Sorry love. This is the most frustrating when TTC. Something similar happened to me last year and I went straight to the OBGYN bc it was so unusual for my very regular cycle. She told me that they allow 2 "off" cycles per year before worrying about it. Though the doctor didn't confirm it, I suspect it was a chemical pregnancy or something related to a failed implantation. Because I too, had 2 periods in one month, then it took 6 weeks to get another one. But my cycle did return to normal after that. The good news is, it hasn't happened since.

I was also thinking it might've been a chemical. Cause you had your period on the 4th, so going by ovulating around cd14 and then getting your next period around cd28(14dpo) you'd have ovulated on the 18th and expected your period again on the 2nd of december. Lets say you conceived on the 18th (ovulation day) you would've implanted about 6 days later, which would be the 24th. So that would make sense if the dates are right (or sort of).
Was the cramping really bad??? Cause I had a chemical or very early mc (about 4 or 5 weeks) before I had my son and it was really bad!! But then I did have a mc in october which didn't really have any cramping, that was at 7 weeks.

Good luck!!

I think if you definitely got a bfp at one point chemical is likely

If the test was maybe not reliable one possibility is that you have had an anovulatory cycle, if you did it would explain why your next cycle is not usual either- chances would be you ovulated much later than normal for your dec cycle because your hormones were off.

- I have had these a few times confirmed by the doctor with similar symptoms. Simply failed to ovulated. I had pink tissue in clear cm, and I had two periods, about 5 days between the two. The first was light, and the second was normal but didn't last long. I also had about 8 days of period type cramps, as well as all the symptoms of pregnancy! when that happens it all comes down to hormones, it can make your cycles very odd until you ovulate again because your body has to re-balance hormones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->