Could this be start of Ov? *new pics added pg1* please look and opinions

MoonShadow14

Reaction score
Okay - not wanting to sound like Polly Parrot but I stopped my pill (Cerazette) on 30th July. As yet no AF but on a whim I bought some cheap internent tests and tried them a few times. Yesterday I saw faint line and this evening, I got this.

Could I possibly be starting to ovulate before an AF. Makes sense in my head. Stop pill, system gets back to normal, ovaries "wake up", ovulate then AF.

Think will increase the :sex: just incase?

Opinions please ladies. Can't see it being an evap as this was taken within 5 mins however they were very cheap tests (think 40 plus 10 HPT for £9.98 or something)

Sorry its blurry, was on Iphone

*updated pics!* okay done few OPK last few days and these are the results? top to bottom dates 22nd August, 23rd August, 24th August and 25th August(today) - are they getting darker?

Attachments

• IMG_1344.jpg
    IMG_1344.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_1355.jpg
    IMG_1355.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 22
I think people will tell you here that there is always LH in your system. I have been using OPKs since 28th July and am only just getting a darkish line now. I haven't had a day in my whole cycle where there is no line. Key is just keep testing and wait for the line to get darker and darker :) Hope it doesn't take you too long! xxxx

Ps if you want, have a look at my thread, I have posted pics from a few weeks worth, only just got a more obvious line tonight :) x

Is there? I have done tests for about a week and nothing has ever shown up (under serious scrutiny) yesterday and today was the first time I saw anything even just faint

ps not sure about the stopping cerazette, is that the one that stops periods all together? I was on that one for a few years :) I'd have thought you'd get some sort of withdrawal bleed but maybe not?! Just do what I do and keep POAS! xxxx

It depends on the sensitivity of the test and how much LH you have in your system but there will always be a background level of it, just need to find when it surges :) x

PS if you have low levels - or low sensitivity test I have heard that you may get no line and when you do it is a surge? But I think you'd need to monitor your cycle on the strips and then work out what is right for you x

I tested last night around teatime and again this morning with the same result. I've used them daily and haven't had a line show at all until now. They are cheap tests so that's why I'm thinking it could be something? Would a surge mean ov starting?

I'll just keep testing daily and see if it darkens.

A faint line is a negative - whether they are cheap OPKs or not. Your levels of LH will go up and down throughout your cycle but its not until both lines are as dark as each other or the TEST line is darker than the control that it is considered positive.

Good luck x

^^ yes. And then remember you won't ovulate until 12-36 hours AFTER the positive opks.

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->