Could this still be the month?

hiphophooray

Reaction score
So I am now late. I normally have 31-35 day cycles. Longest with no cyst=37, longest with cyst=49. Had a cyst last month but they confirmed this month I didn't have any cysts ( that was 2 weeks ago, I guess I could have one now that I didn't have then..) I normally do NOT have cycles longer than 35 days. Twice in a year, the 37 day cycle (not confirmed but suspected chemical pregnancy, actually) and the 49 day cycle (cyst last month) I seriously feel pregnant this time. Everything went in our favor this month (we thought/think). I am sick-hungry every morning, and in waves throughout the day. Cravings, and stabbing breast pain occasionly. I also am having the twinges/ pains I felt early pregnancy with DS (went to the ER suspected ectopic ovary pains). I have taken test after test. BFN's (or shadows, really not even a "faint" line though. (Frer's not cheapies even!)
Well after yesterdays BFN I decided to wait until CD 50, and if no AF then I would test because that would officially be the longest cycle I'd ever had. Today I checked my cervix position, now I know this isn't usually a good indicator, but it is soft, closed and high. Right now it should be low firm and open (it ALWAYS is low firm and open unless I am oing.) also, cm was chunky, and watery and a LOT (which was a major sign with DS before I got my BFP) I was about 5.5 or 6 weeks along with I got my BFP with my son. It actually wasn't even super dark, I knew nothing about ttc, and honestly didn't even know when my last AF was, so we guestimated his gestation by the ultrasound (at 6 weeks- strong Hb and baby was very visible) Do I still have a chance? Does this sound like another cyst? (CP was low and firm last month after AF was due with the cyst, but I know this doesn't matter for some) How possible is it for you to not get a BFP after missed period and still be pregnant? DH and i havent DTD for 14 days (yeah, I know it sucks) so I could be 13-14 dpo, if I ovulated day after we bd'd last, or I could be much more, like 17 or 18 dpo. Either way, I am late. I so wish I was temping!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->