Could use a buddy

Well... BFN on the HPT. But... It it is really early for testing. Sigh!!!!

Hoping its too early still Sashimi! Has anyone else tested? Countrygirl - has AF showed yet?

My symptoms are normal PMS symptoms now. The exact same way I feel every month before AF rears her ugly face. My sister said when she got her BFP she swore it was AF and didn't feel different at all, so I guess there is still hope. Not testing until AF is late though.

Sashimi - it IS early for testing! Don't give up yet :)

I have been having those dreams, too!! Did I write to you all about having the dream where I had a super period in my friend's parents' bed? On their family reunion? Lol. I had a bunch last night as well. Anyway, glad you got a shopping spree, Sashimi! That sounds fun and relaxing.

Did your OH understand in the end? You and Country are right--the men just show up and enjoy!! My OH periodically tells me that my 'underlying stress' around TTC affects him. This never fails to be really triggering for me! I try very hard not to take him with me on my roller-coaster, and I feel like it's impossible for me not to get a little stressed. He knows I'll have feelings about TTC but says the stress isn't helpful. I don't know if it's possible for me to remain stress-free during this process.

Country - We are totally all in the same testing window!! Are you officially late now, or is AF due tomorrow? Fx for you!!

Sleepy - My SIL said basically the same thing, and said that she didn't get a + until the day AF was due, and even then it was very faint. She got a stronger one the next day.

My tests were kind of inconclusive today...I bought a few different brands from Target since my Wondfos are apparently not to be trusted any more. One set is blue line tests, so I'm not sure I can trust those, either! Thought I saw a faint something on the blue line but it very well could be the antibody strip and I also know that they are known for giving false positives. I used blue line when I was first TTC last year and they were confusing--the evap lines are so similar in color to the normal lines. Anyway. I used an FRER and, again, though I saw something very faint so I broke the test open to see it better and ended up breaking the part where I'd be able to see the result. Sigh. :) That just means another day of waiting!!

I have a teeny bit more brown/yellow/pink CM this AM, but still only when I check my cervix. I have super Fx, but really really really trying not to put any stock in the unusual lack of cramps and spotting.

I am with you, Sleepy--I feel like I should really force myself not to test for a few more days. It's too confusing and too easy to draw inaccurate conclusions (for me)!

It is definitely early Sashimi! Lots of time for you to get it. I tested Monday just cause I was excited which I think would have been 10dpo but nothing.

Sleepy, no AF yet and it doesn't feel like she's coming today. She usually comes in the morning or (TMI) after a BM and nothing. When are you due for AF?

Lauren, I'm not really sure to be honest! I figure I O'd on the 22nd which would make me late today. I didn't start temping till that day so FF has me due for AF on Monday or Tuesday but I didn't have any O symptoms the day they think I did so I'm just completely lost lol I'm just going to test tomorrow morning with fmu if nothing by then. Your spotting sounds like it could be promising? Or totally confusing? lol

It is definitely early Sashimi! Lots of time for you to get it. I tested Monday just cause I was excited which I think would have been 10dpo but nothing.

Sleepy, no AF yet and it doesn't feel like she's coming today. She usually comes in the morning or (TMI) after a BM and nothing. When are you due for AF?

Lauren, I'm not really sure to be honest! I figure I O'd on the 22nd which would make me late today. I didn't start temping till that day so FF has me due for AF on Monday or Tuesday but I didn't have any O symptoms the day they think I did so I'm just completely lost lol I'm just going to test tomorrow morning with fmu if nothing by then. Your spotting sounds like it could be promising? Or totally confusing? lol

Do you think you'll test soon or wait it out for a bit longer? I'm due for AF on Monday. If she's late I won't test until Tuesday or Wednesday thought. Just in case it's some sort of cruel joke.

Lauren - Everyone says those blue dye tests are so difficult to read. LOL@ you breaking the other test. Someone's eager!! The things we do when TTC, I swear.

I'm glad we're all due/testing around the same time. I hope one of us gets our BFP...then she can pass her good luck on until we all have one :)

I think I'm going to test tomorrow morning Sleepy. I have 14 cheapies left so might as well use em! At least until I get to know my body better (hopefully next month).

I probably won't make it on much this weekend with all the Easter festivities but Happy Easter to you ladies and hopefully I'll see a BFP from one (or all) of you if I do pop on! Good luck and fx for you all!

My AF is due to arrive on Tuesday, so at least we will all be able to deal with it together (potentially). Having you ladies as TTC buddies has really helped me not get overly down about the BFN this morning. I know there is still hope that it might be too early to tell, but I'm preparing myself either way.

On one hand you would think the odds would have been in my favor this month having had the HSG which supposedly increases your chances by clearing out your tubes, I know it was timed perfectly and my "hostile" CM was bypassed by the IUI. But I guess it's like any cycle of TTC with a 20% chance of success.

Lauren I'm not sure OH will ever completely understand. He tries his best and he tries to cheer me up, but I absolutely cannot relax about the whole thing, or just have fun as people say. Lol!

I hope everyone has a great Easter weekend. Thanks again for keeping me sane during this 2ww!

I will be gone, too, some of the weekend but will probably pop on and off--this forum reminds me that sanity exists, lol. I hope you ladies have a great Easter, too!

Country, you must let us know what happens tomorrow morning!! Seeing double lines for you :)

Sashimi, I don't think it's possible for them to fully relate. I suppose it's not their fault!

Sleepy, Yes......very eager! :) I had read that someone could see the line better when they got their faint BFP after opening the test because the shiny window sometimes makes it hard to see. Either way, I guess I want to hold out for a really solid +!

Still BFN for me, y'all! I'm starting to feel out this cycle. I will test again on Sun if AF hasn't showed. Fx that one of us gets good news soon!

I got a BFN this morning but I did expect that. Just hoping AF shows up soon so we can get started working on next cycle!

Let us know how it goes Sunday for you lauren, wouldn't that be a nice Easter Sunday surprise!

Hey ladies! I'll be gone this weekend as well - prob won't check in until Monday when I get back from the in-laws. I hope I see some BFP's on this thread. Fingers crossed for all of us :)

Hi Ladies, hope you are all enjoying your Easter Weekend. I got the results of the PG test... BFFN for me. I was preparing myself for this, but I'm still a little deflated. On to cycle #10 of TTC. Hope you all have better luck than me with testing.

Sashimi - Isn't AF due on Tues for you? You're not out yet!! I know how you feel, though, another BFN for me this AM and I woke up last night with a little back ache and some reddish spots. She's not here yet but I'm preparing myself for her arrival.

Fx for us all in the 11th hour!

Thanks, Country. I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No sign yet. Super Fx. You guys will probably not be reading this tonight but I needed an outlet!! I am seriously hanging onto hope this month until the very last possible minute, lol. Happy Easter, y'all!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you too, Lauren! I'm definitely out though, the blood test at my fertility clinic confirmed that the IUI was a fail and there is no hCG in my blood. (They can tell even a few days before AF is due.) I was told to stop taking the progesterone and that AF would probably arrive between 2 and 5 days. If its on schedule it will be Tuesday.

I'm feeling better today after having had a really good cry yesterday. I was kind of expecting it to be negative after having the two BFN on HPT. But when they call and confirm, that little glimmer of hope goes away and it was a little heartbreaking. So I'm ready to try again and I'm determined to get a BFP! Seeing my niece and nephew yesterday really helped, they are both reminders that perfect babies really do come along after long battles with TTC.

How is everyone else doing?

Sashimi, That's a great and inspiring attitude!! The really good thing is that you know of more than one case where IUI was successfully relatively quickly, and you guys have already started the method that works for you! Fx for you this cycle--full steam ahead! :) I am seeing my nieces and nephew today, so hopefully that will boost my spirit.

I had another BFN this morning, and a giant cramp that went away with a mess of ibuprofen. A little spotting after BM (sorry TMI), but nothing much on the tampon yet. I know I'm technically not out yet, but a BFN at 13dpo with cramping and spots is not promising! For my sanity I'm waving the white flag. OH and I have decided to take next month to NTNP in hopes that it will help me relax a bit. I hope that's true!! I will still be on the forum. And of course will still be trying, just not as hard I suppose. Lol.

I hope Country and Sleepy got good news this weekend! If not, at least we're in it together another month :)

I'm out. AF showed up nice and bright this evening. Feeling OK but still sad and wondering if I'll ever see those double lines! When I had the chemical last month I didn't get a faint + until the morning I was having the mc and then it showed up outside the time window. I told this to my doc and she still felt confident it was a pg, but sometimes I doubt it due to my overall doubt each month when AF comes...Feeling discouraged, ladies! But I also can't give up TTC, so I guess I have to keep hoping it'll happen.

Hope you all had a great weekend.

Hey Lauren, sorry to hear AF showed up. But like you said, we are all in this together! The BFN is disappointing, but I know a BFP is going to happen for us... We just don't know when! I start my new job tomorrow, so I'm off to bed. I'll post again tomorrow evening and hopefully we can all catch up.

On a side note, I'm not having my usual AF symptoms since going off the progesterone. It's like my boobs deflated (they were sore and huge up until yesterday). The nurse at the clinic said AF would show up in 2-5 days, but Im kinda ready to get the show on the road here!!
More tomorrow!! Xoxoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->