Could use a buddy

FB rampage for me too!! PM me if you want, anyone! :) Sashimi, I am sorry--this day must be really hard!! :hugs: I wish I could pop over and cover for you so that you could take a nap for an hour or two.

Sleepy i'm sorry you're having a tough time at the moment. I know how awful it is to fall out with your OH when you're going through all of this but it's so hard sometimes to both see things the same way. At least he's now taking it more seriously and is keen to get tested, there is a plus to this.

I hope you're wrong about AF coming, am keeping my fingers crossed. And totally know how you're feeling about people on multiple babies-sometimes someone else's 'good news' can put me in a sad place for a whole day at least!

Pino you made me laugh with your AF lap gag!

Treasured, any news for us?! Weird dream!

We had a bbq tonight, sausages and lots of fried onions with sourdough and salad, yum! I wish I could take you all to France with me!

Random question: does anyone ever worry that their friends and family will work out who they are on this thread or is it just me?! Sometimes I think about how frank I am and think how awful that would be. Plus you only have to search my online name in google and our whole 1000+ thread comes up! But I searched for some of yours and nothing came up. Do you know something I don't?! And am I being paranoid to worry about this?!

h xx

haribo - I feel paranoid about that all the time! I am a little obvious about it, too....I REALLY don't want work to find out about my pg or BnB!!! I hope our new tech guys respect boundaries :wacko:.

thanks girls I have told them that I have another offer and will confirm that I dont want the job next week! you are all right somthign better will come along and I still have my job atm so its not a big RUSH. :hugs:

lauren- I went to the shops tonight for all our camping supplies and was planning on buying a test there but the only ones they had were digis and they were EXPENSIVE! rediculously! so im going to go to another superstore tomorow to get a cheaper one, it wont be FMU but Im going to hold my pee for as long as possible before taking it.... having funny tummy feelings but AF might even be upon me by tomorow!

woohooo im glad we are all facebook up to date :D anyone else that wants to add just PM me! I was showing OH some pics of you guys today he was like isnt it strange that you are only just seeing the faces of the people that cheer you up every day?! crazy huh! (except pino) :D we were connected already hehe!! Hope everyone is good!

weird haribo! I searched google for haribo813, and saw 4 links to bnb! I wonder why... your name is too unique?? :haha:

and u'r not the only one that's paranoid!!

haribo- I feel like that ALL the time, I actually checked everyones mutual friends to make sure we didnt have any haha! I dont want anyone to know Im TTC but I dont think ive ever mentioned my name in this or anywhere on B&B but i know what you mean there is a lot of description! dont think any of my friends woud know about this site though!

Omg!!! Haribo!!! *runs and closes all the blinds and starts looking over shoulder* I totally use Sashimi Mimi as ALL my online handles! It was even my hotmail account name for a long time! Anyone who knows me IRL could easily connect me to that name. I've said terrible things on here about friends and former employers!! Oh well, my handle is actually the name of my favourite (now discontinued) M.A.C. lipgloss. So if you google it, the cosmetics brand is more likely to come up... I hope. I'm too scared to google it, I've said the most personal things of my life (mostly regarding my hoo haa) on here. I'm still convinced the IT guy at work who I have befriended looks at the things I surf because he randomly asked me if I was pregnant after the first time I logged on this board while at work. Too much of a coincedence!

Wheeewww... what a week. TGIF anyone? I remember growing up August used to be such a long, lazy, stress-free month. It's so unfair that we are conditioned to have entire summers off as kids, only to have to work through them as adults.

Treasured, enjoy your down time until your perfect job comes along. I was off for a year last year and didn't enjoy it as much as I should have. I worried a lot about finding the right fit for me and also other people's opinions of me for taking time off to recover from mental and physical stress from my toxic former employer.

I had a fertility acupuncture session last night and I think it worked wonders on my stress today. While I was still just as crazy busy, a couple of my co-workers were MAJOR grumps today and I was still under the same amount of pressure, I didn't feel the same physical feelings of stress that I did yesterday. I'm STILL very heartbroken about my sunglasses though!!!

OH is out golfing today and doing a dinner after, so I'm on my own tonight. It's nice to have some space and be on my own. He seems to have been very good at snooping at work and found ANOTHER person who did IVF. (Last weekend I spoke with his 39-year-old colleague who did a successful IVF and said it was a breeze.) This other co-worker of his had a lot of complications and had a very, very long road to getting a BFP. He told me last night that he is really feeling the pressure in all of this and is finding it very hard to be the main supporter. I guess I get it... but he isn't the one injecting his butt, or getting eggs vacuumed out of his fallopian tubes or being the one who physically has to endure the disappointments every month! I don't think he totally understands what it is like to be the one going through it, and I don't think I totally understand what it's like to be the one standing on the sidelines totally helpless. He keeps saying what a good feeling he has about this, so I hope he is right. I hope ALL your good feelings are right!

I live within walking distance of a McD's and am contemplating going over there. Either that I just might make a batch of cupcakes and eat those for dinner...

Sash--- I just added you to Facebook!! :dance: I am sorry you have been having such a hard time, but try to see the light at the end of this tunnel. Your BFP :hugs:. As for your OH I wonder if he would be willing to join BnB I know there are a few guys on here. My OH straight out declined it :shrug: The thing is that men in general do not like to talk about their personal lifes with anyone except their OH. I know my OH won't talk about anything serious with anyone. They feel it is weak.... I googled you and BnB did not show up!!

Haribo-- I worry about it all the time!! I just hope that no one finds it!! As for what lxb said, yes it shows up with your number, but it does not show up with just the name

So I cleaned my house today, and it smells so pretty!! :haha:

Bfn for me this morning ladies, oh wanted me to do it with him before he left for work and I told him it was a bad idea cause id get really upset if it was neg, but he begged so I did and it was, I got up set but held in most of my tears till he left. All he can say to me is dont cry there's always next month, and im like piss off say somthing I haven'theard ten times already! I know it's not his fault but seriously he doesn't even seem phased! Il do a long reply later sorrrry for the vent :( hope everyone is ok xx

Bfn for me this morning ladies, oh wanted me to do it with him before he left for work and I told him it was a bad idea cause id get really upset if it was neg, but he begged so I did and it was, I got up set but held in most of my tears till he left. All he can say to me is dont cry there's always next month, and im like piss off say somthing I haven'theard ten times already! I know it's not his fault but seriously he doesn't even seem phased! Il do a long reply later sorrrry for the vent :( hope everyone is ok xx

I think he´s just as upset as you are honey.
He just didn´t want to show you, that´s why he asked you to take the test before leaving for work...
:hugs:

Sorry Treasured, I hope you're ok, we all know how disappointing that is.

I've just spent 10 mins trying to change my username so it's less distinctive but not having any job-any tips?! I also tried to register with a new more generic username but it wasn't having any of it, saying you might want to choose something that makes you less identifiable-yes that is exactly what I am TRYING to do but not able to at the moment! xxx

...so any help greatly appreciated.

Hope you're ready to all squeeze in to head to the land of baguettes and soft cheese. I'm leaving for the airport in an hour and there are quite a lot of you so maybe go easy on those extra chips, ha ha xx

LOL haribo :)

Treasured, :hugs:. I am so sorry, but I am still holding out hope for you!! AF is late, right? That's a great sign! I know you are probably feeling totally down, but I am Fxing for you!!!

haribo - hmm.... no idea! Contact the administrator? :shrug: Hv fun on your trip!!!!! Mmm... chips!

treasured - men! I think sometimes they just try to be strong for us and that doesn't mean they're not upset. Imagine how we would feel if they breakdown too~ Both crying our eyes our are not help us to move forward. I think one person in a couple needs to stay strong and keep the other in check and hopefully help motivate them.

My DH told me that he's just as upset as i am regarding the bfn as well as the mc. And most of the time, he's helpless when he saw me in physical pain as there's not much he can do to ease that. it certain drained him emotionally.

I see your temp is still the same as yesterday. So hope it stays up and FX!

Treasured--- My OH is the same way every month. "next time, next time". I am sorry. I think they do get upset, but they try to not show it for us, which makes it 10 times worse. :hugs: I hope you day gets a lot better. Af still has not showed yet, right?? And your temp is still up! I really hope that this is your month, and that the tests are just trying to play with your mind and emotions. We are all here to support you and listen. :hugs:

Haribo--- You have to contact one of the administrators. Just PM one of them and explain the situation. Wobbles has been very helpful to me in the past.

Preg--- You don't look bloated!! :hugs: I see your bump!! :dance:

How is everyone today? My OH is home from work, so I am relaxing all day for the most part.... We are going car shopping with his parents though, so hopefully they will be buying a new car that I get to drive LOL :haha:

Other than that I am only CD 10 and waiting :shrug:

Lauren--- How are you feeling all pregnant and all??

Treasured-- I see you have not temped since Friday... What is going on?? Hopefully no AF

Sash--- How are you feeling with the IVF?? Hopefully you are more at ease with the process??

Haribo--- Have you tried talking to an admin? Have fun on vaca...

Lxb--- Where is you??

Preg--- I really do love your bump!!!

Preg - Love the bump!!!

OH and I are at my parents this weekend celebrating an Indian holiday. Soo much good food that I definitely ate too much of :) I have nO idea what DPO I am - if I had to guess I would say 10 or 11. I'm on CD 22 and I had pink streaked CM two days ago but barely so I didn't really count it as spotting. Then last night I had one string of brown CM and slightly pink CM. I have never had a cycle shorter than 25 days or started spotting before CD12 so I'm def confused. Hoping it's a good sign but scared I've developed a luteal phase defect!! Do you all think that starting this new job might have affected my body more than I imagined and AF could be here super early? Ughh I hope not!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->