Could use a buddy

Quiet thread today? Has this felt like a super long and somewhat hellish week to anyone else? :wacko: so hard to come back after a long weekend!

Lauren--- it's all normal here :haha: We don't know what a "long" weekend is, as we are lucky to get a day every 2 weeks :cry:

Tell me about it Lauren! The weekend is CRAWLING by!! It is STILL 5 more days til MIL-less day!

But now it's four!! :happydance: this week has just kind of been the pits for me with work :p I will be glad when it's over.

Well done Haribo!! So chuffed you got the job woo!

gosh I feel this week is dragging a bit too! although I havent been thinking about TTC much this TWW so thats good I guess. Ive stopped symptom spotting and everything, I suppose Ive just reached the 'its not going to happen any time soon so what the point is stressing' stage lol.

I just watched an amazing film though called Expecting a Miracle, it was really lovely but also sad but also happy haha! A couple struggling with infertility, failed IVF and everything which causes so much strain on their relationship. Turns out well in the end though :D Gave me a bit of hope hehe. Anyone seen it?

Sounds amazing, treasured!! Where's your temp for today?? I want to stalk!! :haha: Anyway, I think there should be a lot more movies, shows, and books documenting infertility.

:haha:

funny~~ I'm looking at pino & treasure's charts!! and both no temp today!! :growlmad:

Ok people take a chill pill, my temp is there :haha:

So my temp went down a bit today, but it's still higher than the day before yesterday I am a bit disappointed.

I am getting cramps today. They are not intense or anything, but they originate in my back (which is normal), and mostly on the left side.

I have been peeing a bit more than normal, and I am thirsty, but only sip on water. If I had it my way I would be chugging all day ling, but I pee enough as it is

And HUNGRY I just feel like I could eat all day. I don't, but I want to. The smell of onions has come to the point where it grosses me out. I can eat them, but I can't smell them. (I LOVE onions, and use them in everything)

And I am TIRED 24 freaking 7 I feel like I could sleep all day. I have no energy.

I feel like I am out this month. I have a 10-12 day LP so my period can show between tomorrow and Sunday. I feel like it is coming though cause of the cramps.IDK I HATE the 2WW!!!!!!!!!!

Treasured--- I have never seen that movie, but I might have to look for it now.

How is everyone???? I don't like seeing the board this quiet

Hi ladies!

Lauren - I can't relate to your week, mine has flown by! Luckily for everyone tomorrow is Friday :) So happy your scan went well and I love the pic! Did they give you an official due date?

Sashimi - What a time you've had! How are you feeling now? I totally agree with you, with everything you're going through you are right to call in the middle of the night with questions! lol @ the David Hasselhoff comment! It's good to hear you and OH are finding the lighter side of it.

Pino - I am awful at picking too, and I don't realize until after :dohh: Hope you really trust your MIL with the money! Your chart looks good :thumbup: when are you going to cave and test?

treasured - looks like it could be a good implantation dip! I haven't seen the video but sounds like a good one, is it online?

lxb - 4 days! How long is she gone for again? Do you have anything special planned for the first night?

haribo - Congratulations on the job! What great news! So you don't feel alone, none of us on this thread are Miss Fertile! Except maybe preg :haha: but we still love her! I'm doing well, and so is the bump! Starting to push out more and more! 6 days till we find out team blue or pink, won't be long now till you'll know if you were right!

I'm in the middle of my birthday week, had a lovely day off yesterday to celebrate with DH and have a friends dinner tonight :) Lots of positives coming up for me and I'm hoping for all of you ladies to get your BFPs to add to the slowly growing list on here!

My MIL is a very frugal lady. I can trust her, so I am not worried. Besides she doesn't go out unless I take her :haha: cause she doesn't drive, so I would know

Pino - Those sound like great signs to me! AF...STAY AWAY!! :af::gun: Your temps really are looking good, though. Will you test?

Country - Jealous!!! :) Yes, my due date is April 30th! Yayyy for birthday week!!

*Vent alert*

I told my new boss I had been offered job yesterday. My notice period is a month and that means 3 weeks in the office and a week on holiday which I've already booked. Then would go straight into my new role after holiday-perfect no?

I have been really open with my current boss throughout the process, telling her and the team that I was applying for this role from the outset.

I found out today that my current boss has been trying to negotiate with my soon to be boss about getting me to stay longer than the 1 month I am obliged to! This is so outrageous! I am not obliged to work longer than a month, the holiday is perfectly planned and why would I work longer than I have to in current job with less pay?

Argh. I've always really respected my manager and am so disappointed in her sneaky ways!

xxx

Lauren--- I want to hold off testing until Sunday

Haribo--- THAT IS RIDICULOUS!!! You need to let her know that it is YOUR decision!!

Haribo - Don't do anything you don't want to do!! And absolutely take your vacation!

Haribo - Def. take your vacation! Don't let your sneaky boss get away with that. What's the worst thing they could do...fire you?! :rofl: That would show her.

Lauren - This week has felt long. Today it felt like time was crawling. Thankfully it's almost the weekend.

Sashimi - I am soo sorry you are not feeling well. It is just one thing after another. Good for you for calling the office and you're right - who cares what they say?! That nurse sounds RUDE and I hate her for you. How are you feeling now? This TWW must feel like forever for you. When would testing be? I want to wait out each long day with you! So happy though that you and OH were able to get some time to reconnect. After such an emotionally exhausting process, I'm sure that you both really needed that. :hugs:

I'm feeling so lazy to post, so I'll have to come back on tomorrow and make it a point to respond to everyone!!

Ok so my temp went even higher this morning :dance: when i woke up my stomach was really upset to the point i wanted tp vomit but my stomach was empty. The cramping is mostly gone today. I think i might break down and take a test tomorrow

pino - :wohoo: for high temp today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dust:

haribo - definitely DON'T let your old boss getting away with it. And definitely take your vacation!! Like the other ladies said.. what can they do?? fire u? :haha: You already had an agreement to start on Oct 1st and put in your notice already! They can't just manipulate your hours! :growlmad:

Pino!!! That is great news!!!! Those sound like good signs to me!! C'mon BFP shower!!!!!!

:wohoo::rain::wohoo::rain::wohoo::rain::wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->