Could use a buddy

60%?!?!?! What do you normally get taxed? My tax is 15%!! I suppose you all probably get higher tax because of free health care? That is nuts! I feel you treasured, my company is not giving Christmas bonuses this year, which is something I count on for Christmas shopping.

For all you pregnant ladies... I saw this thread and had to share!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...ed-my-daughter-so-doesnt-happen-your-los.html

woahhh this thread is like a ghost town haha!

How is everyone getting on? My new job is ruining my sex drive how do you full time busy ladies fit in BD'ing? :\ I left my thermom at OH's parents house WOOPS so I havent been temping this month... I might use some OPKS around ovulation but I dont know if I have the will power. I need somthing to kick me up the TTC ass because I seem to have given up :(.

pino- Hope you got my facebook message let me know when your on! x

It is a ghost town, I guess maybe this is the end of our little crazy thread with everyone having their own journals now? I still think about all of you ladies every day and for those in the US happy thanksgiving!

I hope our crazy lady thread doesn´t die.
I guess most people are just busy with life these days, what with moving/thanksgiving/christmas approaching and some such things?

Happy Turkey Day to people in US!

I miss you crazy ladies. :hugs:

Hope you Americans had a great Thanksgiving! I've missed you all, been off for a couple of weeks while my boss was away (which makes me the boss). It is sad to see it go quiet on here but I think of you all! Christmas is coming and I'm hoping for lovely presents for everyone :)

Hoping for some Holiday BFPs~! :thumbup:

country - hope work was okay for you~~ Can't believe you're 30 weeks already~!

time seems to be flying by huh? it's almost 2013!!! :shock:

treasured - just checked your chart~ looks like cd16 for you today? Do you think your'e Oing?

I am here too! I miss you ladies as well :hugs: Big news week for us as we are having the anatomy scan this week and finding out how our home appraisal went! I got my genetics tests results this morning--all negative, so that's good.

How is everyone?!

I am here too! I miss you ladies as well :hugs: Big news week for us as we are having the anatomy scan this week and finding out how our home appraisal went! I got my genetics tests results this morning--all negative, so that's good.

How is everyone?!

Wow, have fun at the anatomy scan :)
Good news on the results :hugs:

Doing good. Over 31 weeks, and the wait is getting shorter.
Next appointment at 34 weeks.
Hypnobirthing studies are underway, a wedding in 2 weeks and the move is almost done.

lxb- I THINK I may have O'd on CD16.... I had slight cramps, but havnt been temping so unsure :( I have had a sore stomach on and off for a few days but amn't counting any chickens haha. where are you with your cycle just now??

lauren- SO glad everything went well at the genetics scan that is another milestone and reasurance that your bean is growing perfectly :D when are you finding out gender it must be soon!!?

Sorry I haven't been on here much I am currently working two jobs and me and OH are in the process of trying to buy our first place so there is a lot of stress atm! TTC isnt getting much of my time as I think once we are settled in a new place and have a new doctor I am going to get the ball rolling with appointments and tests etc. I am still following all of your journals when I can and I'm glad everyone is doing well :) Won't be long till theres baby pictures in there :D! xxx

treasured I'm so glad that you're going to get testing and excited that you're buying a house!! I find out the gender on Friday--eee!!! What are your two jobs?? Will you only work one job soon?

I was supposed to find out about our home appraisal last night or this morning and I STILL have no information--argghg!!!! It is the last step before the house is ours and I am sooooo impatient :blush:

How is everyone else??

treasured - cramps are great signs~! buying a house is definitely an exciting chapter of life~!!! have you guys found a place yet? or hunting now?

lauren - have you heard of the ramzi method??? a fellow bnb buddy mentioned it in her journal~!! I'm trying to look at your 6-8week scan pic and i have NO idea which way is top or bottom! :haha: :dohh:

no~ it sees which side the baby is on. studies showed it's 90%+ accurate :shrug:

images

https://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff371/alsestis/Ultrasound%20Gender%20Prediction/kamra_us.jpg

looking back at your scan pic.. maybe it's a girl? :haha: i guess we shall see~ :thumbup: I had no idea which side is top/bottom to determine if it's on right/left~ :haha:

Wha??? Where is that scan pic?! I will look it up on my photobucket.

https://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii633/laurendartt/6w0dpic.jpg
https://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii633/laurendartt/Untitled_zpsf992c151.jpg

They are both on the right in these! Maybe it is girl. Wow, 90%??

I guess we'll see on Friday? :shrug:

article link: [link]

Ramzi’s method is using placenta /chorionic villi location as a marker for fetal gender detection at 6 weeks gestation was found to be highly reliable. This method correctly predicts the fetus gender in 97.2% of males and 97.5% of females early in the first trimester. And it might be helpful to use as a genetic soft marker in relation with fetal pyelectasis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->