Could use a buddy

Gahhh! Mine is on the right too but I'm so certain I'm having a boy!! Maybe those dreams I've been having about pink gender reveal cupcakes might come true!? Eek!!

Gahhh! Mine is on the right too but I'm so certain I'm having a boy!! Maybe those dreams I've been having about pink gender reveal cupcakes might come true!? Eek!!

you could be one of the odds~~ :thumbup:

how's everyone doing? Christmas is coming up~~~~ :xmas2:

Sashimi I literally LOLed at your reaction!! There is that 10% chance, like lxb said. When is your gender scan?

I am excited for Christmas!! Though I have not done any shopping at all and have no decorations up since we'll probably move. Lxb do you make other treats aside from cookies?

lauren - perhaps moving to the new house will be your christmas present~!! :thumbup: Aside from cookies, i've made cream brulee... crepe cake.. cheese cake... truffle... mochi.. flan.... Mmm.... ~~ I'm making myself drool just thinking about desserts~ :shy:

thinking of making gingerbread cookie again this year along with maybe peanut brittle or truffle/fudge

I've heard a lot about the Ramzi method, but figured that since doctor's never bring it up it is more or less one of those fun gender prediction things that is a little more scientific than the ring test of cabbage test.

Also, I wonder in my own case since the embryo was implanted manually and not naturally would I really count as someone who accurately fits the Ramzi theory?

I've honestly had about 3 or so dreams where I make blue gender reveal cupcakes and then everyone goes to eat them and they are pink. I'm always shocked by this and I've had one or two other dreams where we get the gender scan and its a girl, and both OH and I are shocked.

At this point, and especially after seeing such a clear 12w scan, we WOULD be shocked if it did turn out to be a girl. I really do feel in my heart that it's a boy. But healthy baby is the most important thing!

I went to OH's work holiday party last night. I didn't get to bed until 1 a.m. and I am exhausted today. I can't even get out of bed, I have a mega headache and my throat feels scratchy. Well, one more reason to be thankful I'm not at my annoying job anymore. It's nice being able to rest when I feel the need to rest.

I'm getting really excited for the holidays. I've been an absolute grinch the past couple of years and this year I just feel really into it. There was a sprinkling of snow last night and it has gotten very cold, but the snow didn't stick. It's been a long time since we had a white Christmas in Toronto, so I'm hoping that this year we do!

Had a slightly productive day today.
Assembled a shelf, emptied a few boxes and loaded 3 washing machines :)
A.t.m. I have a chicken broiling in the oven, just waiting for OH to come home (which should be in an hour and a half).
Our place is almost starting to resemble a home now.
I´m kinda glad OH decided to accept the extra shift he got tonight. Whenever he gets home we both go into lazy mode, so nothing much gets done.

lxb- I THINK I may have O'd on CD16.... I had slight cramps, but havnt been temping so unsure :( I have had a sore stomach on and off for a few days but amn't counting any chickens haha. where are you with your cycle just now??

lauren- SO glad everything went well at the genetics scan that is another milestone and reasurance that your bean is growing perfectly :D when are you finding out gender it must be soon!!?

Sorry I haven't been on here much I am currently working two jobs and me and OH are in the process of trying to buy our first place so there is a lot of stress atm! TTC isnt getting much of my time as I think once we are settled in a new place and have a new doctor I am going to get the ball rolling with appointments and tests etc. I am still following all of your journals when I can and I'm glad everyone is doing well :) Won't be long till theres baby pictures in there :D! xxx

Treasured!!! I totally missed this post. I'm excited that you and OH are looking for your first place. It's such a stressful thing, but also exciting! Once you find the place and are all settled it, the hassle is totally worth it.

Also sounds like a great plan to see the new doctor once you are settled. I know in my own case it just got the the point where I actually hoped something was wrong with me so I could have the tests done and they could fix it. I think it most cases it's usually a very easy fix, so that all sounds like a great plan! xoxoxo

Sashimi take good care of yourself!! That sounds like a rough, late night for a pregnant woman. I bet your gut is correct--it is most of the time with gender. Do you think you'll do gender reveal cupcakes IRL?? I want to but don't know what venue...I am jealous of your snow dusting!!!

lxb - The house would DEFINITELY be the only Christmas gift I need! Not to mention baby. Your treats sound sooooo good and once again I must request that you drop by my house and share! :haha:

Oh I am going to do the gender reveal cupcakes no matter what. I've had a craving for them ever since Country posted the recipe!

I probably won't even be able to keep it a surprise if we do know before Christmas, but I might do them just to celebrate the baby.

Also, when we are in NYC I want to go to that famous toy store FAO Schwarz and buy a little gift for the baby. I have held off on buying anything!

It has been a really long time since I posted.

I have really been trying to keep myself busy, which has not been hard with the holidays here.

Thanksgiving was pretty much a disaster. My MIL drove me nuts. I am leaving in a couple weeks to Oklahoma, and I am getting kind of nervous. Me and my mom sometimes have issues at such a close proximity. :shrug:

I am trying to stay away from TTC but this month is really getting on my nerves. AF started October 15. I have not been temping or anything. Yes, that means I am CD46!!! All tests are negative!! I took my temp this morning trying to see if I am pre O or post O. It was really low at 96.9. This is the longest cycle I have had in probably 2.5 years. In the last 7 cycles or so my longest cycle was in March at 37 days. I am so confused and frustrated.

I have already started packing for the move and have 4 boxes done. Baby steps. One is full of new clothes for OH one is linens with new towels, my afghans etc. One has my nic-nacs and my collection of angels. The last is a tiny little box of all our shot glasses :thumbup:

My Christmas shopping is about half way done out of

10 people in Oh's family I have 5 done

and

7 people in my family I have 4 done.

I only have 2 more paychecks to finish up. Hopefully this week I can finish. We will see though.

I have been watching everyone's journals from afar. The holidays are a really hard time for me as it is the 3rd Christmas without an announcement :shrug: I did not forget about any of you, I promise :hugs:

sashimi- Thanks :D We are really excited but it is difficult and so much more responsibility than renting! I am actually looking forward to getting the ball rolling with the doctors although I hope I will not get a lot of stick for my age which would result in them not testing me quickly! How far away is your gender scan? Are you still having symptoms ie MS or is that gone completely now? :)

pino- :( cant beleive AF STILL hasnt showed. I dont understand how you can be having pre O temps, it is so strange! Talk to me on FB later if your on :) xxx

I also forgot to mention that my drama group cast our latest show and TYPICALLY I got the part of the pregnant lady! Pregnant after a one night stand might I add. IRONIC I think! I think it is quite funny at the moment but I am slightly in fear of when I have to strap on a fake bump and parade around looking pregnant.... Dont know how easy its going to be... :\

Hey Preg_Pilot, how is your bird doing? Still in quarantine?

Nope, she´s finally out, and extremely happy about it :)
Everything seems to be fast-forwarding these days. Going out with my "little" brother tomorrow for his birthday for dinner and a movie. (I say "little" because he´s almost 2 meters tall and 23 years old tomorrow). Wedding is only 11 days away (though it is in no way a big thing). Christmas not long after that (we don´t really celebrate christmas, just spending time with family is enough for us), and then only a month until little one will be here.
Phew.

Most of our stuff is in place now, just a couple of boxes left, and some storage stuff at my mom´s and OH´s parents place.

preg - Ah~~ your little baby boy is smiling for the picture~~

treasured - eek to the pregnant role. perhaps this will spread some bfp dust and it will become real for you~ :thumbup:

pino - did you get more christmas shopping done??

Lxb--- Yep almost all of it is done. Just 3 more. The one for my sister i will get in Oklahoma, one tomorrow cause that's when the movie comes out. My brother's I am waiting until next paycheck. LOL Everyone else is done :D

Hey everyone, glad everyone's doing well. Not much to report here, new job going well but pretty hard work. I''ve been really good recently but feeling a bit down today.

I'm getting a bit fed up with shelling out lots of cash for Chinese herbs and acupuncture, that coupled with my strict diet and not really seeing any improvements makes me wonder why I'm bothering. And how did I get to be in this ridiculous situation anyway?

It's my sis' 20 week scan tomorrow. Can't believe it's already at this stage. I'm going to be spending Christmas and new year with a bunch of pregnant people and not sure I can cope. I'm thinking of bailing on a Saturday night party for that reason-it's the group that all got married this year and are all pregnant. Sorry to put a downervous on things but I'm going to be 32 at the youngest before I have a baby now and it really gets me down. We've come back from a weekend away with 3 babies too.I feel totally helpless and not sure any more that my time will ever come. I don't resent anyone their babies but just can't work out why my stupid body can't do it.

Hey everyone, glad everyone's doing well. Not much to report here, new job going well but pretty hard work. I''ve been really good recently but feeling a bit down today.

I'm getting a bit fed up with shelling out lots of cash for Chinese herbs and acupuncture, that coupled with my strict diet and not really seeing any improvements makes me wonder why I'm bothering. And how did I get to be in this ridiculous situation anyway?

It's my sis' 20 week scan tomorrow. Can't believe it's already at this stage. I'm going to be spending Christmas and new year with a bunch of pregnant people and not sure I can cope. I'm thinking of bailing on a Saturday night party for that reason-it's the group that all got married this year and are all pregnant. Sorry to put a downervous on things but I'm going to be 32 at the youngest before I have a baby now and it really gets me down. We've come back from a weekend away with 3 babies too.I feel totally helpless and not sure any more that my time will ever come. I don't resent anyone their babies but just can't work out why my stupid body can't do it.

:hugs:
If there really is no problem, it will happen eventually.
Relax, try to enjoy the life you have at the moment, because once you do get pregnant, everything changes.
:hugs:

p.s. I hope I don´t sound condescending.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->